Re: Kenny crying
June 06, 2010, 05:06:58 PM
real tears DO NOT ALWAYS STREAM DOWN YOUR FACE!! you've got to be kidding.
I lost my mother in 2002 and many times my eyes swelled up and watered yet i didnt have waterfalls coming from my eyes. that doesnt mean that I WAS NOT CRYING AND IN REAL PAIN. this man is really crying in the pic and the fact that you can deny that is really unbelievable. sure it doesnt fit in with what you want to believe about this hoax but to negate that he is crying is completely unbelievable.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 05:35:48 PM
hadn't thought of it until just now but who says it could not have been happy tears.it was a successful project hoax or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 06:28:49 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]real tears DO NOT ALWAYS STREAM DOWN YOUR FACE!! you've got to be kidding.
I lost my mother in 2002 and many times my eyes swelled up and watered yet i didnt have waterfalls coming from my eyes. that doesnt mean that I WAS NOT CRYING AND IN REAL PAIN. this man is really crying in the pic and the fact that you can deny that is really unbelievable. sure it doesnt fit in with what you want to believe about this hoax but to negate that he is crying is completely unbelievable.

i have to agree too, that is a sad face, those are sad eyes. doesnt mean i dont believe in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 06:34:53 PM
and i believe in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

June 06, 2010, 07:14:17 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am one of the criers too. I can't help it.  It's still so sad what ever the reason, that there is no positive word or sighting or anything of Michael.  All we have are clues. It is sad.  He should be making appearances, promoting and directing something, anything.  But not a single sound.  The lack of any motion or commotion stirring around a Michael Jackson anything is just plain sad :(   It's like something is missing from the air, from the universe.  Magic  :cry:  Wonderment :cry:  Michael :cry:

Well I understand you but you should (we should) also understand HIM. He can't just come back out of nowhere..he needs peace, he's been trough many things.. We all miss him and want him to be with us again, but what's for sure the most important thing is his integrity and safety. We love him, so we will wait whatever it takes  :)
If he's not coming back it doesn't mean he's not alive! Not at all. It means he found what he was looking for, but also look at it this way.. he faked his death to KEEP ON living, those 50 concerts, AEG and the people who were after him were just going to end up killing him for real..so imagine what would mean to them if he came back..even more reasons to get him.

I hope it makes sense, to me it does  :roll:

I don't expect him to come back, I'm just saying tor me that it is sad that he HAD to go away.  What I am trying to say in my initial comment is that I wish somebody, somewhere would just confirm that he is okay. Someone who knows and can validate their association.  I can pick up my heart off the floor, dust it off, and go on if only there was a reassurance that he is not just alive somewhere, but that he is alive and well.  I would hate to think that he is wasting away somewhere, sick or hurting.  I want to know that Michael Jackson is alright :cry:   Can you do that? :roll:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 08:59:33 PM
I am one of the criers too. I can't help it.  It's still so sad what ever the reason, that there is no positive word or sighting or anything of Michael.  All we have are clues. It is sad.  He should be making appearances, promoting and directing something, anything.  But not a single sound.  The lack of any motion or commotion stirring around a Michael Jackson anything is just plain sad :(   It's like something is missing from the air, from the universe.  Magic  :cry:  Wonderment :cry:  Michael :cry:

Well I understand you but you should (we should) also understand HIM. He can't just come back out of nowhere..he needs peace, he's been trough many things.. We all miss him and want him to be with us again, but what's for sure the most important thing is his integrity and safety. We love him, so we will wait whatever it takes  :)
If he's not coming back it doesn't mean he's not alive! Not at all. It means he found what he was looking for, but also look at it this way.. he faked his death to KEEP ON living, those 50 concerts, AEG and the people who were after him were just going to end up killing him for real..so imagine what would mean to them if he came back..even more reasons to get him.

I hope it makes sense, to me it does  :roll:

I don't expect him to come back, I'm just saying tor me that it is sad that he HAD to go away.  What I am trying to say in my initial comment is that I wish somebody, somewhere would just confirm that he is okay. Someone who knows and can validate their association.  I can pick up my heart off the floor, dust it off, and go on if only there was a reassurance that he is not just alive somewhere, but that he is alive and well.  I would hate to think that he is wasting away somewhere, sick or hurting.  I want to know that Michael Jackson is alright :cry:   Can you do that? :roll:  :!:

If i could I wouldn't be here now..=(
I really hope he's ok..What freaks me out is that I was so damn upset he wasn't answering my questions so I asked randy to admit he's gone if he really is because there are many rumors and hoax sites and so on and this needed to stop to let him rest in peace..and right after that he said: I know my brother is at peace although I miss him so much. Now that he is gone, my job is to uphold his wishes & make sure justice is served

I dk if that was an indirect way to answer my (and many others) questions but it freaks me out..we wanted him to admit it cause we thought that if he didn't was because he knew he was lying..and....   maybe this just means nothing..but it touched me
Got days when i try to encourage the ppl but others when i'm feeling really down,like today. This is a rollercoaster  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 07, 2010, 08:30:58 PM

yeah yeah Kenny is crying with the Jacksons :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

June 08, 2010, 11:18:51 AM
I think everyone while watching TII got emotional, me personally cry each time when  i watch Michael on TV, i cried a lot during TII but i was and am almost sure that he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 08, 2010, 11:24:54 AM
I don't think we can take his crying as a good or bad thing. Think about it, if you were at the "This Is It' premiere, wouldn't you be crying too? Heck, I cry almost everytime I see it and I don't believe Mike's dead. Some of his songs make me cry instantly because of the emotion in them. This doesn't mean anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

June 08, 2010, 02:53:24 PM
Well Kenny cry? .. and the brothers laugh and pose for photographers ... :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 08, 2010, 02:55:57 PM
Just found this picture from "This is it" premiere...  :?  :?  :?   :cry:  :cry:
Seem real tears and pain to me.  :cry:

more info and pics at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yeah the tears seem real....but maybe he felt touched by the emotions of the fans about the movie, you know? Just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mmz

June 08, 2010, 04:33:30 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I was very emotional when I saw This Is It.  Even though I knew in my heart that MJ was still here, it still hurt like hell knowing that I might never see him again.  This movie could be the last thing that was documented about MJ.  I cried my eyes out and I still get emotional when I watch it.  So, IMO, it is almost expected of people to get emotional at the premier.

Ok,I was very emotional too,but If I had helped Michael in the death hoax plan,in the fake TII rehersal,and I knew for sure Michael is alive,I have to tell you that no tear would drop out of my eyes watchin TII.
I understand Hazzely point of view...Somehow she is right when she says that many people want to see just the smiles of the family,or Kenny smiles..since this fits better with the hoax. In someway,it is true. We are all very much focused on the hoax ,me included,and it is obvious that we look for clues he is alive,not for clues he is dead. ANd please,don't deny that some things also fit very good in the real death theory (murder or whatever). Fortunately,we have LOT of things that talk on the contary of a hoax. And that is what keeps the hoax theory alive and strong.
Also,think that ALL our sources (news,pictures on web,Jacksons interviews, memorial.etc..) are
questionable,not just when they talk of MJ death, but also when they feed the hoax theory.WE all must be very careful anyway. Hoax believers are a good business for many people (estate,family,TMZ... )..and I mean that an artist told dead but that still should be alive (like elvis), is worth more.Sad to say,but it is real.

Now,I go on topic. Kenny tears. They seem to me tears...
IF it is a hoax:
-he "cries" because a photo has to be taken,and it is a good pose attitude
-he cries because he is too much underpressure (too many lies to say)
If MJ is dead:
-he cries because he really miss his friend loss
-he cries because he feels he could have helped Michael

I doubt he cries for allergies.
But answers will come,I hope! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2010, 11:52:41 PM
I have never seen a casket that has approx 1 foot at the end of the casket that was able to be opened just to get a head shot !  Plus I zoomed in and all I can see is the top of the casket, it looks like he was playing or smelling the floral arrangement on top.  check it out, enlarge the picture,and you will see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions