MJonmindTopic starter

I think Tohme might be TS, TIAI
April 27, 2010, 12:54:07 PM
Here's why.

In this picture he is looking off to the future with clear eyes, clear vision. He's not smiling, means no nonsense, this is the truth. In the background is the famous painting of Michael called the book, and on the book is a key, the key to mystery, unlocking something. I think this picture was strategically taken. Then Tohme has been many times called Michael Jackson only official spokesperson. There are many pictures of them together in the last year and a half before the "death", them talking together, him by MJ side in a protective stance. I know there's much talk of illuminati, masonic, mafia, Nation of Islam feelings connected to him, but I think that is all a ruse, part of the illusion and lie. That painting is all about illusion, magic, creativity. He may be the key to the whole hoax, guiding Michael through everything. TS is a very analytical deep thinker, very logical step by step kind a guy. I don't think he's a mean tough person, I'm starting to see him as a very soft-hearted, compassionate man who is MJ's right-hand-man. This article I found talks a lot about his love for Michael's heart, and stresses his speaking Michael's words.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some quotes from the above:
"...his enchantment at entering Jackson's world of love."  Just like Michael, "I hate the word 'Mystery man'." and "I'm a private man." "He always said to me, 'I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone." (not dead but gone) "I'm a nobody. I'm not important. I want to talk about Michael Jackson."
Maybe if others analyze these articles they might find more clues. I really think he could be the key in some way. Help...?

Could TS stand for The Spokesperson or Tohme Spokesperson?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I think Tohme might be TS, TIAI
April 27, 2010, 02:31:30 PM
Hm, interesting theory. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

April 27, 2010, 05:33:35 PM
That is an interesting thought as well as the possible meaning of TS. I thought TS could be Chopra or his son as they are both deep thinkers and close to Michael. But, Dr Thome Thome could very well do this without anyone thinking it was him. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 27, 2010, 08:15:54 PM
More interested in $$ than in creating videos., I suppose.
Michael was afraid of him, he doesn' t look "soft-heartened and compassionate" in any way.
I would like to hear Michael J's opinion on him, then I would believe one way or the other.
But before that happens, I prefer to believe him to put business first. It would be interesting
to know what kind of business he is working in, and if Michael really approves of what he has been
doing for him. But probably we shall never know...  Only if Michael gets a chance to return and explain it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 05, 2010, 12:42:44 PM
Just wondering about Tohme today and came upon this thread. Now I certainly don't want to start another 'who is TS?' discussion, but it would explain why this guy seems to have totally disappeared off the face of the earth. More to the point, can anyone find out anything new about him or his whereabouts? I've come up with a big fat nothing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 05, 2010, 01:19:40 PM
In this video Michael talks about Thome himself in recordings made by June Gatlin (Michael's spiritual advisor) and others speak about him.

[youtube:peye3i21]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ioHxOLdZQ[/youtube:peye3i21]

I am positive Thome is NOT TS.

Another possibility:

TS could stand for - THE SOURCE - Michael himself.

Source
* beginning: the place where something begins, where it springs into being
* informant: a person who supplies information
* generator: someone who originates or causes or initiates something

And there is a phrase "Going To The Source", it means going directly to the one with the information, the originator of the message, the beginning, to get the truth and not listening to rumours etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 05, 2010, 03:10:44 PM
I DON´T THINK THOME IS TS BUT COULD BE... WHO KNOWS?
WHAT I THINK ABOUT THOME IS THAT IS NOT A PERFECT PERSON, WAS SAID ABOUT HIM THAT HE HAVE A DARK PAST... BUT IF MJ FAKE HIS DEAD HE WOULD NEED A PERSON LIKE THIS TO MAKE IT WORK... I DON´T THINK THOME IS A EVIL PERSON JUST A PERSON WHO KNOWS HIS BUSINESS AND MAYBE CAN HELP TO MJ WITH THE FAKED DEAD, ALL THE OTHER STUFF IS A COVER UP BECAUSE HOW MJ EXPLAIN THIS RELATION WITH A PERSON LIKE THIS???? JUST MY THOUGHTS...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

curls

September 05, 2010, 04:07:58 PM
Quote from: "CC"
I DON´T THINK THOME IS TS BUT COULD BE... WHO KNOWS?
WHAT I THINK ABOUT THOME IS THAT IS NOT A PERFECT PERSON, WAS SAID ABOUT HIM THAT HE HAVE A DARK PAST... BUT IF MJ FAKE HIS DEAD HE WOULD NEED A PERSON LIKE THIS TO MAKE IT WORK... I DON´T THINK THOME IS A EVIL PERSON JUST A PERSON WHO KNOWS HIS BUSINESS AND MAYBE CAN HELP TO MJ WITH THE FAKED DEAD, ALL THE OTHER STUFF IS A COVER UP BECAUSE HOW MJ EXPLAIN THIS RELATION WITH A PERSON LIKE THIS???? JUST MY THOUGHTS...  :roll:

Yes, my feelings about him are that I just can't see his role in the hoax. Maybe he doesn't have one - or maybe it's yet to be revealed. And where is he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 04:08:24 PM
I really hope it is not so!  I dont like Thome, I dont trust Thome... there is something about that man ...... :x

but good theory though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

anewfan

September 05, 2010, 09:15:24 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
In this video Michael talks about Thome himself in recordings made by June Gatlin (Michael's spiritual advisor) and others speak about him.

[youtube:3jgal3pf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ioHxOLdZQ[/youtube:3jgal3pf]

I am positive Thome is NOT TS.

Another possibility:

TS could stand for - THE SOURCE - Michael himself.

Source
* beginning: the place where something begins, where it springs into being
* informant: a person who supplies information
* generator: someone who originates or causes or initiates something

And there is a phrase "Going To The Source", it means going directly to the one with the information, the originator of the message, the beginning, to get the truth and not listening to rumours etc.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think the voice in the recording with his spiritual adviser sounds like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

September 07, 2010, 07:40:54 PM
Almost half a year has passed now. But nothing new is known of the mysterious man behind Michael.
He could have explained what happened, as he was with him until the end.
To write texts like TS, TIAI you have to be an intellectual thinker, what he isn't in my view.
Where there is no profit to be gained, I suppose, he wouldn't be found.
Threatening with 'bloodshed' is another language, another background.

The only thing I can see, are the $$ signs in his eyes, look at his face.
He is certainly not interested in religious quotes, in numerology, in redirects.
Redirects in the wrong direction to distract people from a certain path I could think of,
but not writing in a forum. What for? Rather numbers and adding sums, calculating and scheming.
He has the looks of a controlling person. He can't have been alone or Michael would have been able
to resist.
I have the strong feeling, MJ was afraid of him and those behind him.
We have to read between the lines.
What L. Rowe says, seems credible to me.
Why was everybody kept far away from MJ?
What had to be hidden?
Elvis' fate comes into my mind, nearly a copy of what happened to Michael in his last days before they had to leave. There must have been serious reasons, and I hope for a good outcome and dare not even think of the worst, although it might have been a possibility, too - cruel to imagine. What would be, and where would they go, if both found out the plan in time and managed to go underground, in hiding?
Why do they speak of murder, degree(2) as a charge, if everything was correct.
A man in total control of someone's life and finances, and then suddenly disappears to nowhere.
Why does he not care later on, if he is his "friend" and (self-proclaimed) "adviser"?
I think it is Michael on the taped recording, and he must have been scared to death, not being able to trust anyone. It might have been a secret phone call to June in the middle of the night, if he was as controlled 24/7, as it seems, a desperate appeal for help. But at least it was recorded for the world to listen to.
More questions than anwers as usual, we are running in circles. The brick road appears to be a dead-end street.  :(
Where does it end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions