KirscheTopic starter

Okay, I was in the bathroom yesterday to prepare myself for sleeping...

I don't know why but the "This is it"-Trailer went trough my head and the scene where Michael said " Let's do it one more time!" And then it stopped because I had an idea!

We all know, that in December 2008 a  radio station ( Wild 97.7) reported Michaels Death of an Drug overdose, which was later reported as a Hoax.

Maybe this was his first try but something failed?  Maybe we need to find out who owns the radio station..

okay but there was something that came into my mind in connection with " Michael Jackson " and "December" Here we go:

December 20th, 1993:   Michaels Neverland Ranch was was searched by police

December 20th,  1993: Wylie Draper died.... RIP

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008; A DJ reported Michaels Death of an drug overdose...

Maybe there's a connection between these dates?

I don't know exactly which connection it is but maybe it was supposed to be a metapher

December ( Beginning of the Child abuse accusations and the beginning of Michaels Nightmare  and so he chose to "die" in December 2008 = 15 years later) But something failed and so the news came in, that Michael has 6 months to live ( maybe 6 months more to prepare?)  

I really don't know, these are just my thoughts I wanted to share with you.

Any thoughts of this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

somekindofsign

Just with the death rumors I think it´s enough to consider it as a possibility.
I don´t think the coincidences about dates are so important in this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Maybe it was just a kind of "rehearsal", a test or that this false rumor is part of the actual hoax. I understand your reasoning regarding "let's do it one more time" but I don't know I can't imagine that they failed the first time to do it again now. I think that 25th June 2009 was THE date, the year 2009 is THE year because of numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

KirscheTopic starter

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Maybe it was just a kind of "rehearsal", a test or that this false rumor is part of the actual hoax. I understand your reasoning regarding "let's do it one more time" but I don't know I can't imagine that they failed the first time to do it again now. I think that 25th June 2009 was THE date, the year 2009 is THE year because of numerology.

In regarding of "Let's do it one moret time":

I thought that the first hoax, maybe, failed for some reason...and that the june hoax was the second try....And as he said in "this is it":  "Let's do it one more time" like okay, one more try...maybe a clue in this is it? IDK it was just one of weird thoughts yesterday... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Sarahli

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

In regarding of "Let's do it one moret time":

I thought that the first hoax, maybe, failed for some reason...and that the june hoax was the second try....And as he said in "this is it":  "Let's do it one more time" like okay, one more try...maybe a clue in this is it? IDK it was just one of weird thoughts yesterday... :oops:

What would have made the first attempt to fail ? I imagine that such a thing has to be very well planned, no mistake can be possible. Maybe when Michael said let's do it one more time he also means but for real this time...But your finding can also be true it's difficult to say anything for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Zen

Do we know WHERE the information came from to
radio station?  They didn't just make that up, so WHO
informed them, in 2008, that Michael Jackson had died?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

KIRSCHE, when your mind works-it really works. Great thoughts ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Over the years, Jackson illnesses have been identified as vitiligo, Lupus, addiction to prescription pain killers, and laziness. He's also a publicity hound who thinks that news of illness will make him sympathetic to the public. He learned this from Elizabeth Taylor, his one-time best friend.

it gets me thinking that he didnt get much symphaty for being ill... so maybe he thought "if an illness wont make people sympatethic maby my death will"  and  thats how the hoax was born...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Quote from: "Zen"
Do we know WHERE the information came from to
radio station?  They didn't just make that up, so WHO
informed them, in 2008, that Michael Jackson had died?

probably Ian Halperin
award-winning investigative journalist Ian Halperin tells In Touch that he believes that the King of Pop is fighting for is life. “Michael has a very severe lung condition called Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency,” Halperin, a New York Times best-selling author, tells In Touch exclusively. “He’s had it for years but it’s gotten worse. He needs a lung transplant but may be too weak to go through with it. He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping. It’s the bleeding that is the most problematic part. It could kill him.”

Because this genetic disease is so rare - Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency affects just 1 in 5,000 Americans - it’s been difficult to treat, says Halperin. “For years, Michael has been working with his own doctors to make sure his condition doesn’t progress. He has been on many medications that have stabilized him.” But as the disease has progressed, Halperin says that the pop star’s quality of life has diminished. “He can barely speak,” says Halperin. “Also, the vision in his left eye is 95 percent gone.”

Brother Jermaine Jackson seemed to confirm that something was seriously wrong with Michael. “He’s not doing so well right now,” Jermaine told foxnews.com. This isn’t a good time

from this to him saying "mj is dead" is not far
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

"Let's do it one more time!" in the trailer is immediately followed by "Billie Jean" in the trailer.  Michael is letting us know that he is going to perform Billie Jean for us one more time - that is why the centerpiece photo in the This Is It movie poster is of Michael in full costume for Billie Jean.  It is the only photo on the poster that is not from the rehearsal footage in This Is It.

Michael is leading us every step of the way.  The trailer tells the full story.  

"He had one dream he wanted to share with everyone.  We're all here because of him.  May that continue with him leading the way.  It's an adventure, a great adventure while Smooth Criminal is playing in the background.  Michael fake's his death in Smooth Criminal.  Michael has a depth to him that people don't understand.  This is a dream come true.  When MJ comes in the room, his presence is just amazing.  The center at everything we are doing is so much because of this.  I'm starting with the Man in the Mirror."

None of those things would be appropriate or possible for a dead man.  The trailer tells the entire story.  Michael will return and he has let us know that from day one.  The trailer also ends with an image of an Angel of Light directly under the words "This Is It."   :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KirscheTopic starter

Quote from: "juliet"
KIRSCHE, when your mind works-it really works. Great thoughts ;)

hehe thank you ;)

I'll try to find out more about this radio station and maybe the dj who told it...And maybe there are connections between MJ and this radio station or the owner of it?  

Myself, I knew about this first hoax when I saw a video of "PianoGames"...I've never heard that before... but I don't when you first heard about it...

I don't know how to tell that...  I think in some way he wanted us to know about this first hoax. Maybe it didn't really fail, maybe this first hoax was meant to be an "attention-seeker", you know?    

Just like I said, I don't know when you all have first heard of this hoax from Dec' 08...  It became "famous" after  June 25th...maybe that was planned to make the people doubt, because in both cases it was an Drug overdose..this can't be coincidence ( like everything in this case)

It's really hard to explain what I mean, but I hope you all understand in a way, what I mean :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

KirscheTopic starter

Okay, I did ( or tried) a little bit investigation about this Radio Statio Wild 97.7 Here we go:

from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KDLW (OMG! Radio 97.7) is a Top 40/CHR radio station serving Central New Mexico. It is licensed to Belen, New Mexico, and broadcasts at 97.7 MHz. It is owned by American General Media.
Contents
[hide]

[edit] Station history

97.7 was previously home to Regional Mexican station KLVO "Radio Lobo" which launched in early 1995 and ran until December 2007 when it moved to 106.7 FM. Prior to "Lobo" 97.7 was KARS-FM which had a country music format some of which is still in existence on KARS (AM) 860.
[edit] Wild 97.7

KDLW launched on December 7, 2007, as a newly revived version of former Rhythmic Top 40 sister station KYLZ "Wild 106". KYLZ aired on 106.3 FM from 1997-2005 and went head-to-head with KKSS "Kiss" 97.3 which had been very popular with local youth for much of the 1990's. The two stations would often be in a fierce battle for hip-hop listeners over the next seven years. KYLZ would be the lone rhythmic station for a period of almost two years after KKSS shifted to mainstream top 40 in early 2001 but returned to rhythmic in late 2002 putting the two stations in direct competition once again for the next couple of years until Wild 106 ended in February 2005 in favor of a news and talk format.

However the new version of "Wild" would not have the same impact as KYLZ had. In the arbitron ratings KDLW lagged greatly behind KKSS as well as KKOB-FM.

KYLZ's former frequency is now KAGM "Power 106," which changed back to Rhythmic in July 2009. This gave AGM two stations in the same cluster with the same format for about a month until KDLW flipped to the current format.
[edit] OMG! 97.7

On August 24, 2009, KDLW made the transition from Rhythmic to Top 40/CHR by rebranding itself as "OMG! 97.7". The move had been noticeable since its sign-on as Wild 97.7, in which the station had been playing more Mainstream Top 40 product and in the wake of KAGM's flip to Rhythmic in July 2009. With this conversion, KDLW now finds itself taking on the more established Top 40/CHR rival KKOB-FM.

Okay, now about American General Media

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I only know that this is a family owned Company... But I didn't find the names...

And I can't find a name of the Disc Jockey who started that rumor...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions