No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 04/27
April 27, 2010, 03:36:02 AM
well, what a monologue!

here are some things that i found interesting, that perhaps i can get your guys' input on:

1. does anyone notice how harvey looks off a lot to his right side? and he keeps looking at mike (i think that's his name) a lot. i kept thinking harvey looks like he's reading a cue card and looking towards his partner for assurance.

2. i thought it was interesting when they said they were "offered" photos. now, you know damn well that pictures = money. and any shot that is associated with michael brings big $. so, who would just simply "offer" the photos to TMZ? paparazzi stalk and chase people for one sole purpose: getting paid. i doubt some pap was like "here TMZ, take the photo out of the kindness of my heart when i know i could sell it to another tabloid for thousands. but really, just take it. i'm offering it to you." no, i don't think it works like that. opinions on this tidbit?

3. what the hell does mike (?) say before "...manslaughter?" i don't think it's involuntary.

4. Interesting choice of words- "death producing act"

5. Starting at 6:23
They're arguing about murray administering propofol...
Mike (?) " So how does he do it. You know better. You're getting information..."
Harvey: "but he survived"

oh sweet harvey, do i sense a SLIP UP? Who survived? Surely murray did not suffer anything in administering propofol. he was not physically hurt or in danger. but michael was.

that's just what i got from it. i'd like opinions on this so i know i'm not crazy. i don't know what TS is trying to say with this one though. the past couple of posts have been about faith and now this is about murray's trial. are we being told to expect the trial? that we have to "keep the faith" longer than we expect? that this process, is in fact, not over in the coming months? the horror!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 27, 2010, 08:38:46 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Redirected to:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
well, what a monologue!
5. Starting at 6:23
They're arguing about murray administering propofol...
Mike (?) " So how does he do it. You know better. You're getting information..."
Harvey: "but he survived"

oh sweet harvey, do i sense a SLIP UP? Who survived? Surely murray did not suffer anything in administering propofol. he was not physically hurt or in danger. but michael was.

TMZ LIVE 02/09/10 - Dr.Murray's Actions
WHAT? "BUT HE SURVIVED"????? :roll:
Well, I have to confess that sometimes it's hard for me to understand what TS wants to tell us(it's old TMZ live) ... but one thing is certain HARVEY/TMZ knows much more than we can suppose, and I think one of the greatest messengers of Michael in the Hoax.
I just can't stop loving TMZ ....I BELIEVE that Harvey is helping MICHAEL & YES I AGREE "HE SURVIVED!"
Once again: this is part of HOAX! ]

L.O.V.E. for all BELIEVERS !!! KEEP THE FAITH!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

April 27, 2010, 08:58:22 AM
I thought he meant he survived all the previous propofol injections by the others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 09:09:57 AM
About the "He survived" part................Harvey is referring that MJ survived...or..didnt die, when he was given propofol by other doctors in the past.....I dont think he was saying MJ survived this incident with Murray.

....but we know he did!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 27, 2010, 09:20:32 AM
I think the biggest point Harvey is trying to make is that it is very likely that Dr. Murray will get off.  I think he is trying to prepare the fans  because this is a likely possiblility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 27, 2010, 09:57:24 AM
Harvey says, "but I survive."
One definition of survival is;.....
Live longer than other. Continue living the death of another.... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 10:53:53 AM
Quote from: "jill"
I think the biggest point Harvey is trying to make is that it is very likely that Dr. Murray will get off.  I think he is trying to prepare the fans  because this is a likely possiblility.

I agree. What I got from this: the trial will go on, watch out for the trial, it's going to be interesting (as reiterated by Rebbie + others), it's all gonna come out (Jermaine).

my guess: Dr Murray's team is prob gonna come up with some awesome (but crazy, i'd imagine ;) ) plot-thickening/turning defense & he's gonna walk away a free man; people are still gonna call him a murderer, etc. TS also heavily suggested in his update that Murray will not be convicted when he asks us to look out for the fam's reactions when the doc walks free.

also other members have pointed out the symbolism & parallels between this trial and MJ's 2005 one (e.g. fam's clothes same color coordination as 2005; Dr Murray's shirt/tie colour same as MJ's in 2005; trial by media - fans/people calling DCM a murderer before conviction, MJ was also blindly accused by people back then). so it appears that the trial has to go on so a lesson can be learnt... & also imagine the amount of attention the world is going to give to this trial, gonna be a massive media coverage... a perfect buildup to _ _ _!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 27, 2010, 11:34:31 AM
Jukebox...Very well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 05:32:25 PM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "jill"

I agree. What I got from this: the trial will go on, watch out for the trial, it's going to be interesting (as reiterated by Rebbie + others), it's all gonna come out (Jermaine).

my guess: Dr Murray's team is prob gonna come up with some awesome (but crazy, i'd imagine ;) ) plot-thickening/turning defense & he's gonna walk away a free man; people are still gonna call him a murderer, etc. TS also heavily suggested in his update that Murray will not be convicted when he asks us to look out for the fam's reactions when the doc walks free.

also other members have pointed out the symbolism & parallels between this trial and MJ's 2005 one (e.g. fam's clothes same color coordination as 2005; Dr Murray's shirt/tie colour same as MJ's in 2005; trial by media - fans/people calling DCM a murderer before conviction, MJ was also blindly accused by people back then). so it appears that the trial has to go on so a lesson can be learnt... & also imagine the amount of attention the world is going to give to this trial, gonna be a massive media coverage... a perfect buildup to _ _ _!

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

April 27, 2010, 05:58:53 PM
i find it very interesting how passionately harvey takes sides with murray when they discuss the mausoleum visit.
his buddy mike emphasizes how murray should have known paps would follow - we've all seen those pics on tmz - and that he 'shouldn't have', and still they published those pics. and if they weren't the ones following murray, who 'offered' them?
murray's publicist?
then harvey gets all into how he can understand all that and that murray is 'such a good guy' and so forth, i was like: WTF? and he also confirms what i've been thinkin' all along: reasonable doubt - oj simpson reloaded (just no body this time!  :mrgreen: ). all that is being created beforehand by all these crazy stories about how demanding mj was and how he possibly even injected himself and all that other crap.

on the 'he survived': harvey should have said 'he survived that' or 'he survived then' just saying 'he survived' implicates exactly what we're also thinking (always both ways in this hoax), harvey is telling us something!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions