I don't believe there was any bad feelings between MJ & Prince. I agree they respected each other as talented musicians and entertainers. I think it was friendly rivalry and the media took it a step further as they always do! They do it all the time, same with Britney & Christina, JLO and Beyonce and lots more... The media manipulate and lie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Dancer

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
also check out minister louis farrakhans the crucifixion of michael jackson at the very end he says " keep looking, keep watching cause the crucifixion is about to happen for the very last time"
Do you have a link, please?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "Dancer"
also check out minister louis farrakhans the crucifixion of michael jackson at the very end he says " keep looking, keep watching cause the crucifixion is about to happen for the very last time"
Do you have a link, please? :)

there are 17 parts but here is the link to the final part You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  he says it around 4:07. the minister also gave a interview to raffles van exel about michael heres the link to that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  i hope you like them :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

there are 17 parts but here is the link to the final part You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  he says it around 4:07. the minister also gave a interview to raffles van exel about michael heres the link to that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  i hope you like them :D
Thank you very much! I watched the Interview with Raffles a few weeks ago and although I don't know what to think about Farrakhan (he talked a lot of weird stuff in the past, but I heard he changed a little bit after he had a near death experience a few years ago) I appreciated how he talked about Michael and his spirituality!
I will watch the other link, havent seen that before - thank you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Java

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
''we should all like chill... he may know something that i personally know... just wait it out just wait out'' 8-)

You have misquoted Prince.  He did not say "personally know"  he said "that none of us really know".  He's telling everyone to lay off Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
When he said MJ a lover and not a fighter, and the crowd laughed (cuz of the molestation charges) u can see Prince's face get serious like "I didn't mean it like that"...and that;s when he got serious and tried to defend MJ by saying "Yall need to lay off him, cuz I know what u was thinkin".   Prince seems concerned about MJ's image, but he prolly felt that MJ was in a sense lost and in need of help when he said "all of us gotta come back home...." I know MJ wanted to work with Prince on several occasions, the song Bad being one of them....Also MJ's song "Superfly Sister" has a Prince-like quality, showing his influence....both respected and were highly influenced by James Brown....

[youtube:1xfe4iar]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHaFj7gOWh4[/youtube:1xfe4iar]

Prince was referring to the lyrics from the song Michael did with Paul.  I think the crowd knew that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prince is still a Jehovah's witness (he wasn't when Michael was, although Michael probably still believe in a Jehovah God). This press conference took place 10 years ago, what could he actually have known about Michael except from the fact that he was a victim of the media and record labels? Which is easily explained since Prince experienced that himself and so have many other artists. Prince, however, took the matter in his own hands (change of name, "slave" on his cheek etc.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe it´s just a coincidence, but Prince´s birthday is on july 7th. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you, Michael ! Forever and ever !

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
''we should all like chill... he may know something that i personally know... just wait it out just wait out'' 8-)

ahhhh come on share with us friend. What do you know?????? 8-)  8-)  8-)  enlighten us please :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

I was so confused with Prince's performance at the James Brown thingy ahahaha like wat in the world was he doing??? LOL  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions