I've used the term all these months to refer to the Jacksons Family Dynasty as a Reality Show. I just found out it is actually classified at A&E network website as a docu-drama.

POINT 7 ENTERTAINMENT: Executive Producer/Director/Jodi Gomes

The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty – A&E Networks Docu-Drama Series 2009-2010

Unlike a true documentary, a docu-drama may include staged footage with actors. Depending on the topic, little to no documentary footage may be used. In many cases, docu-dramas may also create entirely staged hypothetical situations. (Jermaine's dream of Michael dying would be a good example ;) ).

And then I remembered seeing TMZs article regarding the case against doc Murray by the DA was also called a docu-drama.

Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.
Originally posted Mar 16th 2010 4:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers say the L.A. County District Attorney still hasn't turned over the investigative documents and reports in the death of Michael Jackson ... and they say they smell a rat.

Can you feel it? Can you FEEL IT? CAN YOU FEEL IT? :)

We love you, Michael!  And we are enjoying the greatest innovative entertainment experience of a lifetime!  You are such a freakin' genius!  WE LOVE YOU, MORE!  Piece by piece by piece....whenever you're ready, Michael.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

Yes lovemj4everandever, you´re right but would make no difference if it was rated as reality show (does this category exist on imdb?), because reality shows are also scripted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Yes lovemj4everandever, you´re right but would make no difference if it was rated as reality show (does this category exist on imdb?), because reality shows are also scripted.

Oh, I know, they're both scripted.  I was just pointing out the fact that it is classified as a docu-drama at A&E because of the headline TMZ had used in the article.  I know it's all scripted.  I've known for many months that this is all for our entertainment which is going to result in some serious real-life changes!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

Oh, I know, they're both scripted.  I was just pointing out the fact that it is classified as a docu-drama at A&E because of the headline TMZ had used in the article.  I know it's all scripted.  I've known for many months that this is all for our entertainment which is going to result in some serious real-life changes!  :mrgreen:

Brilliant investigative work! Wow - I am so amazed by all of this. Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

somekindofsign

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

I call it the Jack5son Reality Show and the Real Jackson´s Show  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions