Re: So Answer Me This- The Famiy Lying
April 26, 2010, 03:45:17 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I feel the same way as the posters before me.  I went to work today after watching that doppleganger video last night and could not stop thinking about it.  If Michael were indeed just plain tired of all the drama, the spotlight, the pulling and tugging, everybody in his business, not free to even breathe without somebody questioning it, then I think that his going away and giving it all up to whomever wanted to step into the spotlight makes 100% perfect sense.  In all honesty, I couldn't even see Michael wanting to come back into the limelight he was once in after the 2005 trials.  It seemed tome that at that point, once that farcade was over and done, so was he with the business.  Why would he want to come back to that?  For many years truth be told, for most or many, Michael was yesterday's news.  He wasn't really doing any public appearances and many didn't even know he had returned from Bahrain. He was outta sight outta mind.  So when I heard of the 02 concerts I was like, I'll believe it when I see it.  It didn't happen.  Instead we got a cd a movie a dvd and headline news of a death.  Since that time, Michael's "estate" has made enough money to pay all of his bills, his brothers have become popular again, some great business deals have been made to ensure the futures of his children and their children for years until forever, and Michael is indeed at last free to be.  The picture suddenly becomes clearer in my mind.  Michael was approached by Branca (only way his re-hiring at the time he was rehired makes sense) about a plan that would free him of all his debts and ensure him that his family and children would be secure for life and that he could live out the rest of his life as a free man, a normal life.  All he had to do was this, this and this.  I remember it being said somewhere that Phillips searched for the perfect Michal double for This Is It.  However, as mentioned in the other post, I believe this double has been around for quite some time and in his agreeing to do This Is It allowed his to do his last and greatest impersonation of MJ.  He gets paid and walks away and all the other chips fall into place.  It is brilliant.  Michael often said that he never wanted to tour again.  I believed him and I believe that this plan made that possibility into reality.  I just could not imagine that a person with the kinds of injuries Michael has sustained over the years could be expected to do 50 shows.  Anyone who has any neck,  back, foot, spine problems know that It is virtually impossible.  I do believe now that Branca and McClain has been working with Michael in these deals made with Sony and Circue De Solei and it makes perfect sense.  Michael Jackson loves his fans, always have,  and in doing things this way, he is still taking care to see that we are entertained with class.  I feel in my heart that Michael Jackson was through with being Michael Jackson.  The phrase This Is It meant exactly that, this is it.  I love you Michael Jackson and if this is what you have chosen to do I understand perfectly.  I only hope that you are at last at peace and happy.  I could be wrong of course, but it feels so right.  Michael gave everything.  In his song he asks what more can I give?  My answer, it's time for you to sit back and let the world give to you.  You've made your contributions to this world, given more than anyone else in the history of the world.  You don't owe ANYBODY, anything!!!

This is beautiful, this is it.
I hope, this is the thing and you're right.
Thank you for sharing  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 04:14:02 PM
I think you put into words what many of us may be thinking. I just didn't know how to say it. I think this has been in the works for a long time. Although his music and genius is now much more appreciated, I don't think he can ever change the damage to his reputation regardless of what he did. The press is still very negative towards him and coming back (for whatever reason) would only escalate those feelings. The Marines have a saying "you have to pick what hill you die on." I think his children and his life became more important to him than performing or trying to change the media. If you are a parent, you know there's no sacrifice too great for your children. He has ensured their financial stability and in some ways, their chance for a "normal" life. I think the clues that he left us were to ensure that those who loved him knew he was not dead, but "Michael Jackson" the performer is gone. I was thinking today that the photos of him are of a mature Michael Jackson, still handsome but very much a look of wisdom and understanding in his eyes. I think that's good. We had our "gold pants" Michael, this is the adult father Michael. I think we will still hear his music and am sure that the Cirque thing is being directed by him behind the scenes. I think he left us these wonderful gifts to remember him. I'm very grateful and I think there is more to come for those who choose to "see and listen."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 04:37:02 PM
What a nice post hesouttamylife! I especially agree with you on this part:

In his song he asks what more can I give?  My answer, it's time for you to sit back and let the world give to you.  You've made your contributions to this world, given more than anyone else in the history of the world.  You don't owe ANYBODY, anything!!!

*Aplauds for hesouttamylife*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

April 26, 2010, 04:43:26 PM
That trial changed Michael Jackson forever.  He knows like all of the planet knows that he was that close to being in jail for a long, long time for a crime he didn't even commit.  He knew he didn't do it and so did the prosecutors, but they didn't care.  Were it not for his no nonsense team of attorneys his future could have taken a different turn.  Michael knew that.  It showed in his face before and immediately after the verdict was read.  Michael knew that he had some angels on his shoulder in that court room.  At that time, I honestly believe he thanked his God and promised himself that this is it.  I don't see Michael laughing in the face of what he went through and wanting to risk ever being put in that predicament again.  When he made the song Stranger In Moscow, his face and his words said it all.  "take my name and just let me be"  And so it be written, so it be done.
"Stranger In Moscow"

I was wandering in the rain
Mask of life, feelin' insane
Swift and sudden fall from grace
Sunny days seem far away
Kremlin's shadow belittlin' me
Stalin's tomb won't let me be
On and on and on it came
Wish the rain would just let me

How does it feel (How does it feel)
How does it feel
How does it feel
When you're alone
And you're cold inside

Here abandoned in my fame
Armageddon of the brain
KGB was doggin' me
Take my name and just let me be
Then a begger boy called my name
Happy days will drown the pain
On and on and on it came
And again, and again, and again...
Take my name and just let me be

How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel (How does it feel now)
How does it feel
How does it feel
When you're alone
And you're cold inside

How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel (How does it feel now)
How does it feel
How does it feel
When you're alone
And you're cold inside

Like stranger in Moscow
Like stranger in Moscow
We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
I'm live in lonely
I'm live in lonely, baby
Stranger in Moscow

He was done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 26, 2010, 04:49:31 PM
I can imagine Michael thinking all through that ordeal, so this is the thanks I get from America after all I've given.  Enough is more than enough.  I am done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 26, 2010, 05:00:43 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
What a nice post hesouttamylife! I especially agree with you on this part:

In his song he asks what more can I give?  My answer, it's time for you to sit back and let the world give to you.  You've made your contributions to this world, given more than anyone else in the history of the world.  You don't owe ANYBODY, anything!!!

*Aplauds for hesouttamylife*

Bravo hesouttamylife!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 05:50:07 PM
Even when he was aquitted & there was no proof of anything, the media & many people still called him a child molester, a freak, etc. He was still a punch line. The paparazzi still followed him & stories still came up about him. I'm sure he knew this & I can see him saying I'm done. I just want to be left alone. I would too. Yes, he was a great entertainer, he loved what he did, he loved his fans. But I would expect him to love his kids more & to realize when enough is enough. We all want to believe he would never give up that life, but we have never had to live through what he lived through. & he's had 40+ years of it, a human being can only take so much before they say I'm done. We still have his music, movies, etc. Like hesouttamylife said, he doesn't owe us anything. He's done so much in his lifetime, now it's his time to have what he deserves, a normal life away from prying eyes & people who just want to knock him down again. I also remember in an interview he said he didn't want to grow old in the spotlight & that at some point he was just going to disappear & be behind the scenes. Which is what I think he is doing now, he is behind the scenes making these deals with Sony & then the Cirque show, he's not old in our eyes but to him he might be. We have to accept the fact that he might not come back as the performer, he may be done with that now. People can say, oh he'd never do that to his fans, he loves performing. Yes, he did. But he hasn't done anything in years, you don't know that he still loves it or if he's over it. & he does love his fans which is why he's still releasing things like TII, Unreleased tracks through the Sony deal & then the Cirque show. Just something to think about. It does make sense if you really think about it & it is completely understandable. He's only human, it's not like he was going to perform forever at some point he was going to stop...
Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 05:58:53 PM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

April 26, 2010, 05:53:15 PM
I agree with all of you since this happened I have thought about not much else and how michael feels with how he was treated and I think he should run for the hills with beautifull children and not look back. We have the music and he does not owe us anything  I just want to erase the thought of him hooked up to propofol I never believed it and have happy thoughts again. Being on here has taught me so much you are all great people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 26, 2010, 06:00:59 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Michael Jackson was not an escapist.Peroid.

He was not some reality TV star who became famous by CHANCE...He had earned every single bit of the spotlight that he bathed in and he knew that whatevr he was he was because of his identity.

Hell.....He could have called his music career quits after the first child molestation allegations...But he bounced back with a HUGE album that gave the press a taste of their own medicine with songs such as Scream...TDCAU...Tabloid Junkie..and counting...

I dont think taht MJ would have been happy by admitting defeat at the hands of the strangulating press..Instead he would have wnated to have the child molestation chapter wiped off his life PERMANENtly.....And taht my friend seems to be one of the purposes of his hoax....and I am sure that there are many more rabbits to come outta the hat before this ends.
Cheers... 8-)  8-)

Agree with you Doctor Death I feel like Michael is a combatant, a fighter. He knows that God is whith him and that they will never break him. Faith is a formidable weapon.
To me this hoax is also a way of taking back the control on his life. Michael still wanna fight for the future of the children, of the planet and I think he will still use his name to do so. He didn't reach the top of the tops to finish half hiding in a unknown place keeping a low-pofile because of the people who want him down and some fools who blindly believe everything they read or hear. I feel like Michael has still the rage, the will to reach other peaks but in total control of everything with all the haters, the cheaters, the two-faced and so on locked in a closet if I can say so. He doesn't want to tour. He shouldn't be obliged to and Michael said it "This is it", I'm taking back total control.

We have to see this hoax as a scripted movie with different characters which have a specific role to play. The members of Michael's family for some of them have to be in the spotlight. They're in some ways the link-up with the medias and they also give us hints or at least what we take for being hints. I don't exactly know how but I think it fits the plan. I wonder what do non-believers fans think of the family's behaviour...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 26, 2010, 06:02:39 PM
You can turn that around.. if Michael really has passed then his families behaviour since is down right DISGUSTING.

They have made money of Michaels death!   There have been reality shows, interviews, stories sold to tabloids, the picture of his crypt sold to TMZ, his siblings releasing new albums and touring... the list goes on and on.  

If Michael is dead, then i am sorry..  but his family have cashed in on the situation.  Thats the deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 01:00:01 AM
Whoever would have cashed from his "dead" but NOT CHILDREN or Katherine. Period!  Prince and Paris pretty mature to understand if immediate family cashes from the dead of their  daddy therefore they would not DARE to do that. These kids growing and see and understand everything. What they would answer them eventually? Michael is controlling everything.
He is getting rest for big comeback. DoctorDead is right, Michael is not escapist, he is taking his time out. He did not like London project and was not ready. As a perfectionist, he would not appear on the stage unprepaired PLUS UNDER CONTROL and PRESSURE of mosquitos like AEG, Ortega, Philips.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 27, 2010, 03:59:24 AM
Michael has brought all of us together, from different parts of the world, with different beliefs, different personalities, different colours .....there is a reason we are all here, and I don't think its about the hoax.  
This forum has opened my eyes to my own problems, fears and flaws.....

Maybe we should all look deep inside of ourselves, and heal the "Man in the Mirror".

Thanks to this forum, and many thanks to MJ, I have now come clean about all the skeletons in my closet, as I'm sure we all have them.  Michaels life resembles my life, and things I didn't want to face before.  To me, Michael is my "Saviour", my guardian Angel.  His message is about L.O.V.E and healing the world.  
I can see now, that what he means is to "Heal ourselves first", for "we are the world", you and me !
Michael, I thank you for reminding me how simple life really is.................I have you to thank for that, all you guys on this forum, who I proudly call 'MY FAMILY.....As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions