hope

Re: GERALDO
December 10, 2009, 01:51:57 PM
But what I am saying is WATCHING his show after Michael died for weeks, and he was adament and angry and vowed to find out what happened. ALL OF A SUDDEN he stopped. I am not only refering to the website stuff, I am also talking about his news show. Something happened to make him STOP covering the investigation abruptly.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 02:31:44 PM
I agree with everybody that says it's VERY unusual for Geraldo to SUDDENLY stop covering Michael's possible murder case.  Geraldo must have found out something very serious to make him lose interest in this case.  I too keep hearing the rumor that G said he was punked, but I haven't seen the proof yet.  Did anybody actually hear him say that on air or something?
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:02:28 PM by CantGetEnoughMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 02:58:49 PM
Yeah, I have to agree on this one as well.  Something is up...nothing usual.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 10, 2009, 03:09:28 PM
Quote from: "hope"
But what I am saying is WATCHING his show after Michael died for weeks, and he was adament and angry and vowed to find out what happened. ALL OF A SUDDEN he stopped. I am not only refering to the website stuff, I am also talking about his news show. Something happened to make him STOP covering the investigation abruptly.
I hear ya, hope, and I'm right there with you. What  I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to ask Geraldo about this face-to-face.

I'm DYING to know what's going on with his abrupt and utterly COMPLETE silence, after he spent so many weeks fervently covering Michael's alleged death and so many years standing by him after the 2003 molestation allegations. This is one of the strangest aspects of the June 25th situation yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 07:26:24 PM

Perhaps he is being silent for a reason...perhaps he IS investigating, but he just wants the public (and/or others) to think he's not. He is a trained investigative journalist, after all. So maybe the silence is a total cover???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 10, 2009, 09:02:56 PM
It was 4evermichael who first posted about it-I cant look it up on the other forum right now. When all the balloonboy stuff happened she poted that Geraldo said "we need to start doing more fact checking because it could be another hoax"...and he seemed pissed off saying it. Then she looked I think the next day if not the same day and everything pertaining to the case or MJ was scrubbed. This is true-and all the fans have noticed I am pretty sure. I emailed Geraldo looonng before the balloon boy ,about all the inconsistencies and the fact that the LAPD seemed to really not give a flip because they really were not being assertive. I never got a response but was not surprised because I figured alot of angry fans probably were doing the same because they trust Geraldo-he supported MJ even back when ppl were worried about MJs skin and not believing the vitiligo story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 10, 2009, 09:05:03 PM
You can probably pm 4evermichael I am pretty sure she has the whole fox segmant on the bb memorized...I think the Geraldo debackle is one of the things keeping our hope up :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 11, 2009, 07:48:07 PM
(I also posted this over at MJHD.net)

Found these pics of Geraldo and Joe Jackson when Joe received an award from Al Sharpton's National Action Network on October 24:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 7YB9F27zIF
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... iAOpbON6do
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... rAWW5Rh3x_
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... YE4IDeifFQ

About ceremony:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... pton_.html

Can't find anything since then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:22:04 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
You can look in the Way Back Machine for any website's content and see archived versions of it. There is a huge span of time on Geraldo's site where NOTHING AT ALL was posted there....not just nothing about MJ...nothing...period. I do not believe Geraldo ever posted a bunch of stuff about MJ this year, or in any period where there were clearly no posts made at all. If someone would gladly post some proof that I'm wrong about that, I'd love it. But I don't believe anyone can because it doesn't exist.

Geraldo has always been an MJ supporter. But he was not MJ's "friend" and therefore would have no reason to be in on the hoax. It would be very dangerous for MJ to have someone like Geraldo in on it--he's a newsman, after all. I just think it would be far too risky for MJ. So the fact that there is no info on Geraldo's site about MJ just really doesn't mean anything, to me. But I'll gladly admit I am wrong if someone can show me some of the allegedly removed information.  8-)

Oh, and if you go to Google and type in Geraldo punk'd, you'll get results, but nothing to do with  MJ (at least not that I have found after much searching).
Geraldo really fought for Michael during the molestation trial, and was the ONLY newsman to take his side. He was adament about proving his innosence. After Michael "died", Geraldo was angry and VOWED to find out what happened and who was responsible. I watched his show for weeks after MJs demise, and he never let up. THEN all at once , there was no mention of Michael or the investigation. He abruptly stoppped talking about Michael. So, I dont know about anyone else, but for me after watching Geraldo defend Michael so much since 2005, and then abruptly STOP (after his supposed death), I find very very very strange.

I used to follow Geraldo's show every week after mj's "death".  He was the only one closely following the story and his first show after 6/25 went through all the possibilities involving the "death", including murder.  Then all of sudden - POOF!- nothing anymore, I couldn't understand it.  Then someone on the old board mentioned that his site had been scrubbed of all things MJ.

I wish I could remember when the "nothingness" started.  Maybe if we could backtrack to the week that he stopped coverage we could make a connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LLJ

December 16, 2009, 12:46:34 PM
Hi Everyone, I have a friend from New Zealand, who emailed me today about Geraldo that she use to watch until he disappeared.

I'll email her now and ask for more detail, hopefully she'll have some.

Will keep you posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

wilds

December 16, 2009, 03:07:03 PM
Quote from: "LLJ"
Hi Everyone, I have a friend from New Zealand, who emailed me today about Geraldo that she use to watch until he disappeared.

I'll email her now and ask for more detail, hopefully she'll have some.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks! Hope you get some more info
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

December 18, 2009, 02:32:43 AM
Hi

I received feed back from my friend, but unfortunately she can't remember the details.

She only remembers that she watched it and the next moment (so to speak) it wasn't on any more.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!  Wish I had watched the show!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~ Chinese proverb

LLJ

December 18, 2009, 05:21:35 AM
Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if these links were posted somewhere before.  But I found them today when I Googled "Geraldo Investigate Michael Jackson".

I hope the links will work!  Alternatively, you can copy and past the addresses.

The last one is an interview with Joe apparently, maybe we can find some slip-ups again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~ Chinese proverb

December 19, 2009, 05:34:35 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
Quote from: "liegi"
I think it has something to do with his son's father-in-law who is a doctor and investigated MJ in the 1993 case. Maybe he said something to Geraldo that turned him off.

Who said something to Geraldo that turned him off - Michael? Geraldo did a big interview with Michael for the 2005 case and also did a lot of investigating, supporting Michael all the way. Evan Chandler has committed suicide, which many believe was due to guilt, and I've heard that Jordie said Michael never touched him! So I'm still trying to understand why Geraldo took everything about Michael off of his site and why he isn't answering people's questions?

When you say "Michael Jackson dead and HOW, or alive"? America's TV land and reporters club has an instant loss of memory and say:" Michael WHO? Never heard of".Maybe Geraldo got a warning from people in an ivory tower? This box of pandora will be opened one fine day and I am not convinced that after that happens, God will bless America's TV and reporter's land, the police department of LA and whoever else has a "loss of memory and speech". One fine day........OOPS......BAM. Emily
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 05:37:31 PM
Quote from: "Emily Hutjes"
Quote from: "wilds"
Quote from: "liegi"
I think it has something to do with his son's father-in-law who is a doctor and investigated MJ in the 1993 case. Maybe he said something to Geraldo that turned him off.

Who said something to Geraldo that turned him off - Michael? Geraldo did a big interview with Michael for the 2005 case and also did a lot of investigating, supporting Michael all the way. Evan Chandler has committed suicide, which many believe was due to guilt, and I've heard that Jordie said Michael never touched him! So I'm still trying to understand why Geraldo took everything about Michael off of his site and why he isn't answering people's questions?

When you say "Michael Jackson dead and HOW, or alive"? America's TV land and reporters club has an instant loss of memory and say:" Michael WHO? Never heard of".Maybe Geraldo got a warning from people in an ivory tower? This box of pandora will be opened one fine day and I am not convinced that after that happens, God will bless America's TV and reporter's land, the police department of LA and whoever else has a "loss of memory and speech". One fine day........OOPS......BAM. Emily
:?  :? :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions