I think there had been many women in MJ's life  :lol:

the one who were but never told
the one who were short time but claim to be the only one
the one who never were and still claim to be

I mean, anyone seeing a picture on web could pretend "hey that's me, with the red dress !" I could be in that red dress too ! So easy...

Anyway, isn't "love stories" private things ?  :lol:

IMO she's another faker, or maybe a girl who had few time with Michael, thought she was the one and now pretend she actually had been the One...we'll never know until Michael send us the exact list of it ! :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "OneLove"
Hey DancingTheDream, how did you find those twitter accounts anyway?! There is millions of people on twitter! That's what i want to know.

I follow people connected to MJ and then the list grows as you follow people and they follow you...   i had this person on my list for a long time but the drama only happened today...   i didnt realise that this person was supposed to be personally connected.  I just thought they were a fan until today.

Its easy to connect to MJ fans on twitter if you go on the justice4mj webcasts, etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Hey DancingTheDream, how did you find those twitter accounts anyway?! There is millions of people on twitter! That's what i want to know.

I follow people connected to MJ and then the list grows as you follow people and they follow you...   i had this person on my list for a long time but the drama only happened today...   i didnt realise that this person was supposed to be personally connected.  I just thought they were a fan until today.

Its easy to connect to MJ fans on twitter if you go on the justice4mj webcasts, etc..

Don't you think very close people to MJ, not wanting to be disturb would use twitter to know about MJ ? Cell phone would be more private and safe... I don't believe in all those follower on twitter. And you don't even know if the MJ twitter account you search on is the one Michael used for private life.
I'm not telling you're wrong, I'm just telling we should be careful with all those twitter stuff...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@whatyouheartsays   I agree.  Twitter is a minefield and i take it all with a pinch of salt..   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Oh I see! It's like people use his name for their personal gain. It seems a lot of people are connected to Michael, at least in their head. You can't tell who's being truthful anymore or who to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions