Re: Berry Gordy???
April 25, 2010, 04:13:00 PM
They do resemble each other but there's a lot of people in the world who resemble each other but are NOT related at all. MJ & the rest of the siblings all have the Jackson look. They all look like Katherine & Joe when they were younger. I don't mean to be rude, your pictures do resemble each other, but it is silly to think that MJ was Berry Gordy's child. Not likely. Berry has his own kids, none of them look like MJ. Yes, Rockwell looks similar to Marlon but it's only because they both have big eyes, arched eyebrows & big lips. That doesn't make them family. Berry has big eyes, so do the Jackson. So do I! Hahaha. Katherine doesn't seem like the sleeping around type, plus MJ was born long before they ever even met Berry. They were living in a small house in Indiana. While Berry was in California creating his label, how would Katherine have known him? Let alone, slept with him?  :roll: It's not like MJ hadn't been with them in Indiana, like he just popped up one day & was put into their family, yeah right, we've all seen the childhood photos of MJ, his parents & his siblings. NO Berry Gordy in any of them. This is getting crazy, nobody is themselves anymore. Everyone is either MJ in disguise or are pretending to be someone they're not. Give me a break. NOT everyone is in on this hoax, not everyone is in disguise the only person who even seemed to be was Dave Dave, that's it. Not everyone has secrets. The Jackson kids ARE the Jackson kids, or something would have been discovered YEARS ago, especially if it involved Berry Gordy fathering MJ. Some of you seriously need to take a break, & I don't mean it in a rude way, just take a little break & clear your mind.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 25, 2010, 04:25:15 PM
I think that they have used a Gordy pic to say how MJ would be (according to them) without so much surgery (that I don´t think he had). They put a young MJ face on Gordy´s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

April 25, 2010, 08:18:02 PM
There are a lot of people who think you are on to something. Unless we are willing to look at every thread with an open mind we won't solve this. It's like the game of clue....I might know it didn't happen in the library with the candlestick but I stuck Mr. White in there any way to see if I could rule him out. I like this thread. I am not sure yet what I believe but I want to hear everything. I too have been afraid to post things. We should be supportive of our fellow investigators. Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 27, 2010, 10:53:22 AM
Loveneverfeltsogood wrote;  think that Benedict should give some explanation to this: (Benedict XVI and Joe Pesci)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kirsche

April 27, 2010, 12:09:08 PM
it's really scary but I don't think that...

But thank you for sharing this! I think every thought is welcome ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions