We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • 12 Replies
  • 589 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 08:18:33 AM
Michael used to call us his Army of Love. I hope we feel it, we assume that responsibility and that we won’t remain silent about this matter whatever our feelings may be.
This is a Facebook-wide CAMPAIGN.to uncover Michael Jackson's name on the sign of the Gardner Street School Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.they need all MJ fans to show there support & act by sending letters available in the discussion board of the group a lot of people join the group but don't act so what's the use of joining if they will not send at least one letter they have over 6000 members & only 1100 letters sent..Michael Jackson paid the music teacher's salary at Gardner St. School, but they covered up his name on the school auditorium which they originally dedicated to him. He got acquitted, yet his name remains covered. "He passed away", it's still covered. It's time to change that.
& the second one is a facebook comaign to Get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" by Michael Jackson to number 1 on 25th June 2010
Download 'We've Had Enough' by Michael Jackson week commencing 14th June 2010 to get him to #1 chart position on June 25th 2010
it's a great idea & i think that all MJ fans should unite to make it happen...
Michael has been there for me as a faithful companion throughout my life and I was there for him, maybe not always as much as I could, but yes, I was there and I will continue to be there. For me, this is the true meaning of L.O.V.E
thank you
it's all for LOVE
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:10:11 AM by jinane »

somekindofsign

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by somekindofsign

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 08:26:59 AM
There is a thread about the School thing jinane  ;)

Fans want Michael Jackson's name returned to L.A. school
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

MJLover1990

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by MJLover1990

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 08:28:16 AM
Great thread, and I absolutely agree with you. We should be there for him now and we are his Army of Love and we should unite it's the only way to be stronger together. ''There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one!'' WE'VE HAD ENOUGH should be brough to #1 in the charts and we can do this together and we want Michael's name back on the L.A School, We can do this together. :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 08:39:17 AM
Quote from: "jinane"
Michael used to call us his Army of Love. I hope we feel it, we assume that responsibility and that we won’t remain silent about this matter whatever our feelings may be.
This is a Facebook-wide CAMPAIGN.to uncover Michael Jackson's name on the sign of the Gardner Street School Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.they need all MJ fans to show there support & act by sending letters available in the discussion board of the group a lot of people join the group but don't act so what's the use of joining if they will not send at least one letter they have over 6000 members & only 1100 letters sent..Michael Jackson paid the music teacher's salary at Gardner St. School, but they covered up his name on the school auditorium which they originally dedicated to him. He got acquitted, yet his name remains covered. He passed away, it's still covered. It's time to change that.
& the second one is a facebook comaign to Get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" by Michael Jackson to number 1 on 25th June 2010
Download 'We've Had Enough' by Michael Jackson week commencing 14th June 2010 to get him to #1 chart position on June 25th 2010
it's a great idea & i think that all MJ fans should unite to make it happen...
Michael has been there for me as a faithful companion throughout my life and I was there for him, maybe not always as much as I could, but yes, I was there and I will continue to be there. For me, this is the true meaning of L.O.V.E
thank you
it's all for LOVE


You want us to write letters,Can you please provide us with an address?? I live in Canada unfortunetaly do not know L/A.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 09:11:05 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
There is a thread about the School thing jinane  ;)

Fans want Michael Jackson's name returned to L.A. school
Sorry if i made a double post:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

somekindofsign

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by somekindofsign

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 09:14:09 AM
Not exactly, you´re talking about other things too, don´t you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 09:20:50 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Not exactly, you´re talking about other things too, don´t you?

it's true i just felt that the fans are talking saying they love Michael they will be there for him & when it come to take action there are few who are there...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 09:22:54 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "jinane"
Michael used to call us his Army of Love. I hope we feel it, we assume that responsibility and that we won’t remain silent about this matter whatever our feelings may be.
This is a Facebook-wide CAMPAIGN.to uncover Michael Jackson's name on the sign of the Gardner Street School Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.they need all MJ fans to show there support & act by sending letters available in the discussion board of the group a lot of people join the group but don't act so what's the use of joining if they will not send at least one letter they have over 6000 members & only 1100 letters sent..Michael Jackson paid the music teacher's salary at Gardner St. School, but they covered up his name on the school auditorium which they originally dedicated to him. He got acquitted, yet his name remains covered. He passed away, it's still covered. It's time to change that.
& the second one is a facebook comaign to Get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" by Michael Jackson to number 1 on 25th June 2010
Download 'We've Had Enough' by Michael Jackson week commencing 14th June 2010 to get him to #1 chart position on June 25th 2010
it's a great idea & i think that all MJ fans should unite to make it happen...
Michael has been there for me as a faithful companion throughout my life and I was there for him, maybe not always as much as I could, but yes, I was there and I will continue to be there. For me, this is the true meaning of L.O.V.E
thank you
it's all for LOVE


You want us to write letters,Can you please provide us with an address?? I live in Canada unfortunetaly do not know L/A.

ok here is the details with a sample letter to give you an idea:
Gardner School Principal:
Kenneth Urbina - MJFAM@groupmail.com
Subject: Uncover Michael Jackson's Name (Gardner Street School Auditorium)

To Kenneth Urbina
Gardner School Principal
Los Angeles Unified School District


Dear Sir:

Having known through the internet about this shameful action taken back in 2003, condemning Mr. Michael Jackson prior to his trial, in which he was acquitted on all accounts, I humbly ask you to reconsider your position.
You should have known better Mr. Michael Jackson and not let a single pair of greedy, extortionist and liar family among hundreds who directly or indirectly benefited from this wonderful, generous human being, that He happened to be, and still happens to be as he left 20% of his fortune to charities he currently supported.

To recognize an error and repair it isn’t a sign of weakness, but of grandeur, intelligence and courage.
Don’t let prejudice get over you. Undo what should have never been done – Uncover Michael Jackson’s name. You should feel honoured by his magnificence, presence and generosity.
Mr. Michael Jackson raised the name of the land from which he came the highest possible worldwide and was the victim of a character assassination never seen before.
Mr. Michael Jackson deserves not only his good name cleared, uncovered on that wall but also an apology to his family for the unfair way he was treated.

Remember that, as yourself, he was a son, a father, a brother… beyond a wonderful human being that just wanted us to learn how to heal the world and spread love especially among the most unfortunate of us.
Having said that, I sincerely hope you’ll do what is right, even though a bit too late. Better late than never.
The whole world is watching this shame from the nation that claims to be the world’s human rights guardian and allows this to happen at its own home!

You have a much higher responsibility,and you must give the example to the students who attend it.


Sincerely Yours,


(Insert Name Here)
(Insert Current Place Here, eg. L.A., California)
(Insert email address here [optional])

hope that this will help...just visit their facebook group & you'll find all the information that you might need:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 09:26:42 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Great thread, and I absolutely agree with you. We should be there for him now and we are his Army of Love and we should unite it's the only way to be stronger together. ''There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one!'' WE'VE HAD ENOUGH should be brough to #1 in the charts and we can do this together and we want Michael's name back on the L.A School, We can do this together. :mrgreen:
totally agree with you really well said...
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. John Lennon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 01:00:20 PM
Quote from: "jinane"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Not exactly, you´re talking about other things too, don´t you?

it's true i just felt that the fans are talking saying they love Michael they will be there for him & when it come to take action there are few who are there...


thank you so much for your help. I will send the letter. I hope it will help
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 05:06:07 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "jinane"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Not exactly, you´re talking about other things too, don´t you?

it's true i just felt that the fans are talking saying they love Michael they will be there for him & when it come to take action there are few who are there...


thank you so much for your help. I will send the letter. I hope it will help
thank you so much for your interest i really appreciate it:) i hope that together we'll make that change...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sarahli

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4265
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 06:23:48 PM
I dream to see "We've had enough" N°1, really !!! That would be great I would even cry cause I love this song so much.

I'm gonna send a letter to this school. Thanks for the information. I didn't know about it. It's a shame.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline jinane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 54
    • Show only replies by jinane

Re: We have to unite to make it happen!!!

  • on: April 24, 2010, 07:15:18 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I dream to see "We've had enough" N°1, really !!! That would be great I would even cry cause I love this song so much.

I'm gonna send a letter to this school. Thanks for the information. I didn't know about it. It's a shame.
i love this song too so beautiful & so powerful it should have been released as a single with a video i so want to see it on top of the charts...
thank you for your support that would be great if we can change this injustice you can join the facebbok group for updates & news
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
368 Views
Last post January 20, 2010, 11:38:53 PM
by je
33 Replies
1656 Views
Last post January 26, 2010, 09:15:41 PM
by Michaelareuok
12 Replies
1300 Views
Last post August 17, 2011, 05:52:45 PM
by everlastinglove_MJ
86 Replies
5204 Views
Last post March 17, 2010, 09:39:35 PM
by reyferrari
93 Replies
2247 Views
Last post April 07, 2010, 04:22:57 PM
by kingofmystery