Re: that night - mj's bedtime routine
April 29, 2010, 07:13:09 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
skin cancer?!

Did they (contactmusic.com) just decide to throw that in there or what? If we're to believe the AR we know that is a complete lie.
how do you know?  If he had some skin cancer removed how could you know he had skin cancer at all?  There were no history medical records spoken of in AR...if you remember, there is an irregular scared patch on his shoulder about 4 inches in diameter and a few other things here and there that could be caused by removal of some skin cancer.  We can't even tell he had Lupus from the AR report but we know know he did based on what his Dr. has said....

No I do not know that so I guess you're right but how do they know that though? (who ever their sources are). Has anyone heard about any doctors talking about Michael having skin cancer? I might have missed that from other posts...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 29, 2010, 09:07:50 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
skin cancer?!

Did they (contactmusic.com) just decide to throw that in there or what? If we're to believe the AR we know that is a complete lie.
how do you know?  If he had some skin cancer removed how could you know he had skin cancer at all?  There were no history medical records spoken of in AR...if you remember, there is an irregular scared patch on his shoulder about 4 inches in diameter and a few other things here and there that could be caused by removal of some skin cancer.  We can't even tell he had Lupus from the AR report but we know know he did based on what his Dr. has said....

No I do not know that so I guess you're right but how do they know that though? (who ever their sources are). Has anyone heard about any doctors talking about Michael having skin cancer? I might have missed that from other posts...
I havn't heard anything...I think Dr. Klein denied the rumors, but I'm not sure...if anyone heard anything I'd love to know too.  For what it's worth, its extremely likely it could be true.  People who suffer from vitaligo have no melanin in their skin to protect them from the harmful rays of the sun and I think I read that its like 80 percent or more of vitaligo sufferers with total depigmentation (like MJ) will battle skin cancer at some point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 11:09:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

please watch this vid

with so much wrong how did he pass the  med tests
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 01:29:11 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I personally think the whole story is concocted. After all, until now, the general public knew little of this drug. The entire story about the condom catheter/propofol sound absurd to me.
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOU!  :roll:  I couldn't have said it better..or else why would we all be here on a "death hoax" board if we really beLIEve this mess to be real?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

May 01, 2010, 01:54:28 PM
Ok, I'm going to post some info on  this "milk" and I know you may have seen it before or you may have not but I want you to read this and tell me if any of this bs make sense to you.

What is propofol?

Propofol slows the activity of your brain and nervous system.

Propofol is used to help you relax before and during general anesthesia for surgery or other medical procedure. Propofol is also used in critically ill patients who require a breathing tube connected to a ventilator (a machine that moves air in and out of the lungs when a person cannot breathe on their own).

Propofol may be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

What are the possible side effects of propofol?

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:

* pain, swelling, blisters, or skin changes where the medicine was injected;
    * seizure (convulsions);
    * weak or shallow breathing; or
    * fast or slow heart rate.

Less serious side effects may include:

* nausea;
    * cough;
    * slight burning or stinging around the IV needle;
    * mild itching or skin rash;
    * numbness or tingly feeling;
    * confusion, agitation, anxiety;
    * muscle pain; or
    * discolored urine.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-FDA-1088      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

What is the most important information I should know about propofol?

You should not receive this medication if you are allergic to propofol or to eggs, soy products, or soybeans.

Before you receive propofol, tell your doctor if you have epilepsy or other seizure disorder, high triglycerides (fats in the blood), liver disease, or kidney disease.

Your caregivers will monitor your heart function, blood pressure, and breathing while you are under the effects of propofol.

Tell your caregivers at once if you have a serious side effect such as seizure, weak or shallow breathing, fast or slow heart rate, or pain, swelling, blisters, or skin changes where the medicine was injected.

Before you receive propofol, tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially chloral hydrate (Somnote), droperidol (Inapsine), a sedative, or a narcotic pain medication such as fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic).

Propofol can cause severe drowsiness or dizziness, which may last for several hours. You will need someone to drive you home after your surgery or procedure. Do not drive yourself or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol.

What happens if I overdose?

An overdose of propofol is unlikely to occur since the medication is given by a healthcare professional. Your vital signs will be closely watched while you are under anesthesia to make sure the medication is not causing any harmful effects.

What should I avoid after receiving propofol?

Propofol can cause severe drowsiness or dizziness, which may last for several hours. You will need someone to drive you home after your surgery or procedure. Do not drive yourself or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol.

What other drugs will affect propofol?

Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:

* chloral hydrate (Somnote);
    * droperidol (Inapsine);
    * a barbiturate such as amobarbital (Amytal), butabarbital (Butisol), mephobarbital (Mebaral), secobarbital (Seconal), or phenobarbital (Solfoton);
    * diazepam (Valium) or similar medicines such as alprazolam (Xanax), chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), estazolam (ProSom), flurazepam (Dalmane), lorazepam (Ativan), midazolam (Versed), temazepam (Restoril), triazolam (Halcion), and others; or
    * a narcotic medication such as fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic), hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Palladone), morphine (Kadian, MS Contin, Oramorph, and others), oxycodone (OxyContin), oxymorphone (Numorphan, Opana), and others.

This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with propofol. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.

Where can I get more information?  

Now ask yourselves do all these articles and reports on MJ add up to you.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions