Re: that night - mj's bedtime routine
April 27, 2010, 01:44:30 AM
mykidsmom- "Read what I wrote about why he used the condome catheter above...it is not because he was under anesthesia"

Like you were there and saw since you wrote.... :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tina K.

April 27, 2010, 02:32:20 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."
In History tour Michael was peeing in a bottle on stage. Or it really looks that way...but then again, the Tour de France people do it also, on the bike.

[attachment=0:vkjgeqa9]peeing in bottle.jpg[/attachment:vkjgeqa9]

Wht I ment with this pic was, that if someone have a entlarged prostata, they must pee very often. Maybe that's why he needed to have a bottle on stage...Maybe he had problems with the blatter allready in History tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

somekindofsign

April 27, 2010, 05:30:12 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
funny that i have cut and paste an news report abut it being a 3 year tour anf frank in the interview said mike knew had to do more

arabian we also have this  ;) :

R. Hallett: MJ was planning going with "This is it" to Madrid
Source: TheTimesOnline
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hallett saw Jackson three weeks before he died. “Michael was excited, he was enthused, fit. The day before he died we agreed, ‘Spain’s a bit depressed, so let’s go to Madrid after the O2’. He was driving home when someone called and asked, ‘Have you heard the news?’ I got drunk for three days.”

I think he was maybe thinking on a real tour after London.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 27, 2010, 09:07:19 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
mykidsmom- "Read what I wrote about why he used the condome catheter above...it is not because he was under anesthesia"

Like you were there and saw since you wrote.... :roll:
No, I wasn't there but I happen to have a pharmacist for a husband and Propofol does not relax the bladder muscles...it does not not make you wet yourself when you are "under" and the only type of catheter that can empty your bladder while under sedation is one that is threaded up into the urethra and past the sphincter muscle of the bladder and into the bladder itself....A condom catheter like MJ was using, does not do this...it fits on the outside of the body, just how the name implies and needs the person wearing it to voluntarily "pee".  

The fact that MJ was found on the Autopsy table with more than 2 cups of urine in his bladder (wich is a lot and he would have felt the urge to pee had he been awake) and the fact that the Autopsy report said he had: Nodular prostatic hyperplasia  a) prominent intravesical median lobe enlargement. b) urinary retention  and later in the report... the urinary bladder is distended and trabeculated (trabeculated means that the walls of the bladder have thickened over time due to urinary retention and/or blockage)  Trabeculation of the bladder happens when urine flow from an enlarged prostate inhibits the urine flow.  
-MJ took flomax (according to AR) which helps sufferers of prostate enlargement go "pee" more easily
-MJ was collecting his urine in a bottle and was complaining of dehydration
-upon death, MJ did not release his bladder (which is normal) which shows the amount of pressure the prostate was pushing on the urethra...enough to keep the urine inside his bladder.

from all this, and the fact that MJ was trying to sleep and that with an enlarged prostate and full bladder, we can see that MJ was probably collecting his urine in the bottle to keep track of his hydration levels and so that he would not have to leave his bed every 20 minutes to use the bathroom, which would be counter productive to someone trying to get to sleep.  He most probably wore the condom catheter (which actually looks like a condom with a long rubber tube coming off the end) in order to relieve himself into the collection bottle from his bed and with modesty. (only the rubber tube would need to be exposed)  

I only ever said this is my best logical guess, I never said this is the reason, but I can say for a fact that he was not wearing for the anesthesa because propofol has no effect on relaxation of bladder muscles.  It is possible that he was taking medication that relaxed his bladder muscles and was wearing the condom catheter as a precaution, but again, more than 2 cups of urine was in his bladder and if this were the case, it would have been released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 11:14:44 AM
I'd really like to see that fan-video of Michael saying he only wanted to do 10 shows. Not doubting anyone but I want to see it with my own eyes! Is that fan apart of TINI? If so I'd expect him/her to try and spread that footage, however that has not happened, I wonder why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 27, 2010, 03:10:39 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I'd really like to see that fan-video of Michael saying he only wanted to do 10 shows. Not doubting anyone but I want to see it with my own eyes! Is that fan apart of TINI? If so I'd expect him/her to try and spread that footage, however that has not happened, I wonder why?

me too

guys thanks for all your contributions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 03:24:30 PM
I dont like this thread.

I dont think Mike would like us discussing things like this "catheta".
I know I wouldnt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

the arabian nights

April 27, 2010, 03:27:42 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
I dont like this thread.

I dont think Mike would like us discussing things like this "catheta".
I know I wouldnt.

i dont mean to be personal about mike, i am just thinking does this seem from what we know to be his bed time routine, prior to murray kiling him - i want the answer to be no

just trying to work out if he is dead or not

i really dont think we want to hurt him in any way - i would be the first to to say close the thread, but if it offends you, then ask for it to be locked, i mean no harm and sorry if i have upset you. ask for it to be locked - sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 04:46:00 PM

me too

It really puzzles me that these fans haven't tried to spread this supposed video. They could put it up on a blog or e-mail it to other fans or even the media. They could also have played the video/audio outside the court. It just seems too strange, if Michael really has left us wouldn't we want to do everything for justice to be served?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 27, 2010, 06:08:42 PM

me too

It really puzzles me that these fans haven't tried to spread this supposed video. They could put it up on a blog or e-mail it to other fans or even the media. They could also have played the video/audio outside the court. It just seems too strange, if Michael really has left us wouldn't we want to do everything for justice to be served?
You don't understand...the video was taken down off youtube around June 29th.  I saw it with my own eyes.  No doubt AEG paid the person big bucks to hand over the video.  The only other thing I can think of is that they had to take it down because it is going to be used at trial?!  Here is what they are saying about it on other forums and also what it said in print...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what other forums were saying about it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login There is a reason why they took it down...
[youtube:2fk28asf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO9-JxeDiWw[/youtube:2fk28asf]
[youtube:2fk28asf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyUHQqQBKHU&playnext_from=TL&videos=202mFJOUr8A[/youtube:2fk28asf]
here is my video I posted long ago.[youtube:2fk28asf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6I1LuwHeSc[/youtube:2fk28asf] I saw the video before it was taken down and I saw MJ putting his hands on his face looking like he wanted to cry!  I saw this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 28, 2010, 09:48:53 AM
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 09:54:53 AM
I saw the video before it was taken down and I saw MJ putting his hands on his face looking like he wanted to cry! I saw this.

That breaks my heart, it truly, truly does  :cry:  :cry: I want him to be well, this is not fair!  :( I don't understand why other fans that met him say he looked happy and excited  :? . If AEG did manage to pay that fan I guess justice is not that important to him/her anyway... Yeah, let's all just support the ugly side of humanity  :x ! Michael, I'm sorry about my bitterness, I try to be positve but sometimes it's so so hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 10:01:54 AM
skin cancer?!

Did they (contactmusic.com) just decide to throw that in there or what? If we're to believe the AR we know that is a complete lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 28, 2010, 09:20:41 PM
skin cancer?!

Did they (contactmusic.com) just decide to throw that in there or what? If we're to believe the AR we know that is a complete lie.
how do you know?  If he had some skin cancer removed how could you know he had skin cancer at all?  There were no history medical records spoken of in AR...if you remember, there is an irregular scared patch on his shoulder about 4 inches in diameter and a few other things here and there that could be caused by removal of some skin cancer.  We can't even tell he had Lupus from the AR report but we know know he did based on what his Dr. has said....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 28, 2010, 09:26:33 PM
I saw the video before it was taken down and I saw MJ putting his hands on his face looking like he wanted to cry! I saw this.

That breaks my heart, it truly, truly does  :cry:  :cry: I want him to be well, this is not fair!  :( I don't understand why other fans that met him say he looked happy and excited  :? . If AEG did manage to pay that fan I guess justice is not that important to him/her anyway... Yeah, let's all just support the ugly side of humanity  :x ! Michael, I'm sorry about my bitterness, I try to be positve but sometimes it's so so hard.
To be fair, I think MJ was like a lot of us when presented with something in our future that seems so large and looming...at times you feel excited and euphoric and the next minute you realize the mountain you are about to climb and you choke up, doubt yourself and your abilities...I have no doubt that fans are telling the truth as well as some of his friends that said he was excited...I am sure there were times he was and times, like in the video I saw, where he was doubtful, anxious, and in despair over how he could do this.
for me, it's going back to school...I'm so excited at the thought...but then I start to think...I have 2 more children, my hubby works full time...I'm only one person, when am I going to study and be a mom...the panic sets in and I get gloomy and moody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions