Re: Back to 100 Carolwood.
April 25, 2010, 06:51:01 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

Yep but you live in Paris ! The city were you couldget an full appartment stuffed with furniture only having a look on garbages on streets ! One day I said to a friend that you could go in an empty house in Paris and have it totaly equiped (TV, laundery, Kitchen, Furnitures, anything !) just walking around in Paris...People just get everything they don't want, down on streets. A kind of giant free flee market every night  :lol:  I just love Paris !
:shock: I must live there. I'm a major hoarded.

ANYWAYS.. I don't think the trashcans are a CLUE themselves, but I think it does contribute to the whole "pre-planned" story, thanks to Ben.  ;)

In my town I just walk streets at night with my dog and I find many stuffs. If I don't need them, I just sell them back on the web to get money for my pet rescue actions...
Small list of what I found in TRASH BIN : Rio 5Go mp3 Player, huge "bench?" (only 1 pulley missing, we bought it for 3 euro in sport shop...) book about Egyptian Art, Many other books, another mp3 player, Kickers shoes brand new in the box with price on it ! 3 boxes of clothes completely new, many furnitures (that I used for my personnal office for the organization) garden table, camera, converse shoes brand new in the box, laptop wireless mouse, decoration stuff...
I also get all the dying plants : I put them in my house, try to get them back and give them to people. It's stupid to throw away a plant, it can always be back to life most of the time. But just because it doesn't look good anymore, it just deserves to die...

My friend went down her building and in the trash bin room she found a plasma TV, about 120m !! It was not working but her husband just had to change a fuse, and it was back to life !!!
It's good for us because it helps to save animals by selling all those stuff, but you also realise we really have a problem...How can people throw so many things away ? And it's all new, maybe just little thing to fix ! I just don't understand. I always keep everything I can to find it a new life later, or give it to organizations, or sell it to get money for my organization...but throwing away is really last possibility ! Even if I don't need it, I can't stand to see it destroyed for nothing...we produce to many things, and if we just really use what we have, and don't think about having always brand new objects, we could save a lot for the planet health...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjkate

April 25, 2010, 07:37:42 PM
I am pretty sure the poster said the "gate" at the emergency room entrance. I remember looking at all the pics and didn't see what she meant. I will really try to find the post so you can see it. Since then and because of the garbage cans amongst many other things I have always wondered about the 24th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2010, 08:13:20 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
I am pretty sure the poster said the "gate" at the emergency room entrance. I remember looking at all the pics and didn't see what she meant. I will really try to find the post so you can see it. Since then and because of the garbage cans amongst many other things I have always wondered about the 24th.

Footage on 24th could be right, because garbage day doesn't fit, we have NO VIEW of Michael from 25th, except the ambulance picture which turns to be fake ?
Howcould we even proove Michael was there on 25th ? He could even NOT BE the one in the ambulance, the one in the bag, the one going to UCLA...

If he had all this video on 24th, I guess on 25th in the morning, he just had to pick his bag and leave for the airport while everybody was following the helicopter.

Wasn't Michael already doing this ? Sending few cars in a direction to be followed by paparazzi to go safe in another place. Not first time he did. As long as we did not see him on 25th, it's completely "believable".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2010, 08:15:39 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "mjkate"

Footage on 24th could be right, because garbage day doesn't fit, we have NO VIEW of Michael from 25th, except the ambulance picture which turns to be fake ?
Howcould we even proove Michael was there on 25th ? He could even NOT BE the one in the ambulance, the one in the bag, the one going to UCLA...

If he had all this video on 24th, I guess on 25th in the morning, he just had to pick his bag and leave for the airport while everybody was following the helicopter.

Wasn't Michael already doing this ? Sending few cars in a direction to be followed by paparazzi to go safe in another place. Not first time he did. As long as we did not see him on 25th, it's completely "believable".

Just wanted to add that his bodyguard said they took Michael and kids to the cinema without anybody noticing. And he says "that's because my team is good"...If Michael has people able to take him to a crowded cinema, sure they were able to have him out of is house without anybody seeing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 25, 2010, 08:17:41 PM
whatyourheartsays what you say sounds really familiar to me.
My family and I we are the rubbish team.
My father fix the  electronnics when possible, my mother and I refurbish furniture and ware, my sister is the queen of ebay  :lol:
New clothes... from Zara, H&M...
I can´t walk without taking a look at the trash... but I´m almost furnishing my house!
And somethings are unbelievable.
Plus I worked a summer years ago, when studying, in a recicling center that we have here in every town and city (green/clean point)... going to the rich neighbourhoods was Disneyland!  :lol:

I don´t understand why people get rid of that things...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 05:28:20 PM
I don't know if it was still interesting....i found a video from CNN from a Saturday..it must be the 27.June 2009 and the trask cans are still there !!!!

A silly question.....the trash from celebrities.....does they rearly put them in cans and bring it at the street where every pap or other ppl could take a look to find some " interesting " things ?
I would give it to a private company to take it so that the privacy is save.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

June 29, 2010, 12:30:06 AM
Quote from: "Badgirl777"
A silly question.....the trash from celebrities.....does they rearly put them in cans and bring it at the street where every pap or other ppl could take a look to find some " interesting " things ?
I would give it to a private company to take it so that the privacy is save.

Yep. Absolutely correct.
If you want to know secrets, go and disguise as cleaning queen or garbage man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.