dmovie27

Re: The Micheal Project - Second Interlude
June 09, 2010, 07:31:20 PM
Quote from: "longlivetheking"
Below are 2 links to synopsis' for the musical Godspell.  

The 1st synopsis is from wikipedia.com: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 2nd synopsis is from allmusicals.com: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also got to thinking that the circus was in town when the family had MJs Memorial.  Since themichealproject20's youtube video (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) description states "When the circus comes back to town...will you be ready? Stepping back into the light...day by day." I decided to see when the circus was going to be back in town and according to both the Staples Center events website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) [see page 1 & 2] and the actual Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey's website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) --- the circus will be back in town on July 14 - 18, 2010.  

Upon searching the Staples Center website there was a link for the Los Angeles Film Festival (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) so I clicked on the link to find out when the film festival will be in town (June 17 - 27, 2010).  I then noticed a link for a PDF copy of the 2010 PROGRAM LINE-UP ADDENDUM (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  Upon browsing thru the line-up addendum I noticed many of the titles do have similarities to MJ.  One that particularly caught my eye was The People vs. George Lucas (first bullet on page 8).  The description states "The People vs. George Lucas - (DIRECTOR Alexandre O. Philippe PRODUCERS Vanessa Philippe, Kerry Deignan Roy, Robert Muratore, Anna Higgs, Alexandre O. Philippe FEATURING Gary Kurtz, Neil Gaiman, Dave Prowse, Sandy Lieberson, Anthony Waye) - Are you in a love hate relationship with George Lucas? This hilarious, heartfelt documentary asks who rightfully owns Lucas’ cultural legacy and that galaxy far, far away—the man who created it or
the fans who embraced it."  

Then I remembered in one (or more) of themichealproject20's youtube video's he refers to Star Wars...  In the same themichealproject20's youtube video reference as above (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) it shows a comparison between the so-called fans during both the "BAD" Tour in Japan 1987 and the "Dangerous" Tour in Bucharest 1992 (the comparison starts at 3:55 and ends at 8:46).  

IMO - it's obvious THE MAN who created it RIGHTFULLY owns it and the so-called fans owe MJ an apology!  The fans NEED to allow MJ to be in complete CONTROL again as he was during the "BAD" Tour "BE PATIENT IN MJ"  in order for him "to repay in full..."  It's all for L.O.V.E.

Good observations all around. You pulled out some interesting analogies. Go back and study the wikipedia page for Godspell the film. That's an excellent starting point. Study the cast. Also, for all that are interested, the adventure has begun on my channel. You'll get directions there:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Take the journey! :)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

June 12, 2010, 08:18:48 PM
One cast member who stood out to me was Merrell Jackson, who may or may not have died in 1991 according to one site.  Lots of parallels with Michael.... singer, dancer, did commercial for 7-Up (part of Pepsico), cast in 1971 rock musical "The Me Nobody Knows", was a painter and author.  I wanted to listen to his song "All Good Gifts", but it has been blocked on all sites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Re: The Micheal Project - First Interlude
June 13, 2010, 07:02:37 AM
hi angel.
 it's probably being blocked for a specific reason now. The clip used to be readily available for a long time.

Head over to my channel at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I'll give you more info.

You are very much on the right track.

What's in a name?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

July 02, 2010, 09:36:34 PM
The Holly Terrace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

July 03, 2010, 10:01:39 AM
"Five of you shall chase a thousand, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight"

(Leviticus 26:8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

July 03, 2010, 10:11:45 AM
Who did you think these songs were really about:

Jesus was also a "carpenter".

K.C.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 11:18:16 AM
Hello!!!!!!!
Dmovie27 are you the The MicHEAL Project from youtube????
If you are let me tell you are so smart and wonderful person. :)
Can you please be more explicit about your clues becasue you intrigue me.
My husband is a carpenter,also  in his free time,lol :lol:
With all my love ,
DIANA
Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:14:52 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
He who hath UNDERSTANDING...
July 04, 2010, 12:25:02 PM
You know WHY this is coming FULL CIRCLE...
DO NOT act LIKE THIS was NOT going to HAPPEN...
(I did warn you...)

I however choose to be walking in TRUTH...

You however need TO search YOUR soul before it 2 LATE...
God does NOT like UGLY and DOES NOT approve of false prophets (for Long)

I whole heartedly agree in "Michael's message" and stand by that however I refuse to stand by a lieing tongue behind a black heart and hypocrite (behind the scenes of the "truthholder" is where the TRUTH lays)

Peace
 :ugeek:

Psalm 32 (Amplified Bible)

Psalm 32
[A Psalm of David.] A skillful song, or a didactic or reflective poem.

1BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, to be envied) is he who has forgiveness of his transgression continually exercised upon him, whose sin is covered.

2Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity and in whose spirit there is no deceit.

3When I kept silence [before I confessed], my bones wasted away through my groaning all the day long.

4For day and night Your hand [of displeasure] was heavy upon me; my moisture was turned into the drought of summer. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

5I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord [continually unfolding the past till all is told]--then You [instantly] forgave me the guilt and iniquity of my sin. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

6For this [forgiveness] let everyone who is godly pray--pray to You in a time when You may be found; surely when the great waters [of trial] overflow, they shall not reach [the spirit in] him.

7You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

8I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

9Be not like the horse or the mule, which lack understanding, which must have their mouths held firm with bit and bridle, or else they will not come with you.

10Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on the Lord shall be compassed about with mercy and with loving-kindness.

11Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you who are upright and in right standing with Him]; shout for joy, all you upright in heart!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Re: He who hath UNDERSTANDING...
July 04, 2010, 10:24:42 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
(I did warn you...)

I whole heartedly agree in "Michael's message" and stand by that however I refuse to stand by a lieing tongue behind a black heart and hypocrite (behind the scenes of the "truthholder" is where the TRUTH lays)

Peace

Psalm 32

1BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, to be envied) is he who has forgiveness of his transgression continually exercised upon him, whose sin is covered.

2Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity and in whose spirit there is no deceit.

3When I kept silence [before I confessed], my bones wasted away through my groaning all the day long.

4For day and night Your hand [of displeasure] was heavy upon me; my moisture was turned into the drought of summer. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

5I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord [continually unfolding the past till all is told]--then You [instantly] forgave me the guilt and iniquity of my sin. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

6For this [forgiveness] let everyone who is godly pray--pray to You in a time when You may be found; surely when the great waters [of trial] overflow, they shall not reach [the spirit in] him.

7You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

8I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

9Be not like the horse or the mule, which lack understanding, which must have their mouths held firm with bit and bridle, or else they will not come with you.

10Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on the Lord shall be compassed about with mercy and with loving-kindness.

11Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you who are upright and in right standing with Him]; shout for joy, all you upright in heart!

This time around...I walk in peace.

Since your little tirades, I have not responded back because of the ugliness of the words you posted. My heart is not black nor is not understanding, but it does have it's limits. I have reached mine with you. You KNOW I have not done anything but reach out to you and offered you REAL love...the record clearly shows this, but I've gotten insults and anger hurled back at me because I won't give you what you want. Just like I stated at the beginning of this. I'm not giving up anything unless it's earned and you've stopped earning points with me and turned it into something else. Something ugly and not nice. You can't hurt me with insults because I EXPECTED this. No one has the right to dive into someone's personal matters and judge them on it. I am what I am and make no apologies for it. There's reasons WHY I've made the decisions I've made and you or no one else can tell me how to deal with them because you have NOT walked in my shoes! Instead of trying to tell me how to run my life, maybe you need to take a closer look at your own. I have not judged you for your shortcomings because it’s none of my business. I don’t know what made you do what you do or make the choices you have made in life, but I chose to look at it as the past and not the future. You on the other hand have trouble with this simple concept. You can sit here and hurl bible quotes at me all day and call me evil and whatever else. I would think that energy would be better spent trying to help others and show them the way, show them what you KNOW…that is if you really believe you are who you say you are. Do you think SHE would react like this?
What you NEED to do is humble yourself and apologize to the people who had faith in this and for bringing forth the chaos you did on TMP in the first place. Everything I’ve predicted and said has come to pass and I’ve given you more than enough fair chance. You had your warning and now you want to lash out and abuse me and drag what’s left of my name through the mud. This is the same technique they used on Michael, so you tell me who’s side you’re really on?
You’re still a member on the channel when for all conclusive reasoning, you probably should be banned at this point, but I take the higher road in this because I meant what I said…I have LOVE for you, not hate. Me not responding to you is definitely from a place of love because I choose not to fight or argue with you anymore.
I’m striving for genuine PEACE…to HEAL. Until you can look at the person in the mirror and see that, me and you have nothing else to discuss.

I don't run or hide from NO ONE.

All for L.O.V.E.
TMP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

July 04, 2010, 10:37:29 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello!!!!!!!
Dmovie27 are you the The MicHEAL Project from youtube????
If you are let me tell you are so smart and wonderful person. :)
Can you please be more explicit about your clues becasue you intrigue me.
My husband is a carpenter,also  in his free time,lol :lol:
With all my love ,
DIANA

Hi apple head,
  Thank you for the beautiful comments. :) I really can’t be too much more explicit than what I’m being right now. I’m sure you’re starting to make some connection to what this may be really be about. All I can say is it’s something that was PLANNED a long time ago. The signs posts that will lead you there are what I have shown so far, but you have to put your brain to work to connect the dots. It really is one huge puzzle and the key to the whole thing is really ADVENTURE!
Godspell is a very KEY place to begin. It holds MANY answers if you watch with opened eyes. If you can, I would advise you to pick up or rent a copy and study it at length.

Look for Michael...he is there. :)

Much love and again, thank you.

P.S. - just for record..you have a BEAUTIFUL name! If you husband's name is Michael... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

July 04, 2010, 11:11:30 PM
Michael and Kenny:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
S/He who hath UNDERSTANDING...
July 05, 2010, 01:03:05 PM
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
(I did warn you...)

Peace

Psalm 32

This time around...I walk in peace.

Since your little tirades, I have not responded back because of the ugliness of the words you posted. My heart is not black nor is not understanding, but it does have it's limits. I have reached mine with you. You KNOW I have not done anything but reach out to you and offered you REAL love...the record clearly shows this, but I've gotten insults and anger hurled back at me because I won't give you what you want. Just like I stated at the beginning of this. I'm not giving up anything unless it's earned and you've stopped earning points with me and turned it into something else. Something ugly and not nice. You can't hurt me with insults because I EXPECTED this. No one has the right to dive into someone's personal matters and judge them on it. I am what I am and make no apologies for it. There's reasons WHY I've made the decisions I've made and you or no one else can tell me how to deal with them because you have NOT walked in my shoes! Instead of trying to tell me how to run my life, maybe you need to take a closer look at your own. I have not judged you for your shortcomings because it’s none of my business. I don’t know what made you do what you do or make the choices you have made in life, but I chose to look at it as the past and not the future. You on the other hand have trouble with this simple concept. You can sit here and hurl bible quotes at me all day and call me evil and whatever else. I would think that energy would be better spent trying to help others and show them the way, show them what you KNOW…that is if you really believe you are who you say you are. Do you think SHE would react like this?
What you NEED to do is humble yourself and apologize to the people who had faith in this and for bringing forth the chaos you did on TMP in the first place. Everything I’ve predicted and said has come to pass and I’ve given you more than enough fair chance. You had your warning and now you want to lash out and abuse me and drag what’s left of my name through the mud. This is the same technique they used on Michael, so you tell me who’s side you’re really on?
You’re still a member on the channel when for all conclusive reasoning, you probably should be banned at this point, but I take the higher road in this because I meant what I said…I have LOVE for you, not hate. Me not responding to you is definitely from a place of love because I choose not to fight or argue with you anymore.
I’m striving for genuine PEACE…to HEAL. Until you can look at the person in the mirror and see that, me and you have nothing else to discuss.

I don't run or hide from NO ONE.

All for L.O.V.E.
TMP

What a Saving Face response this was!!! LOL

You SILLY SILLY FOOL!!!

No where in my comment did I specifically address "You" by name or say that this whole comment was SPECIFICALLY about or to you...

To state this kind of response is to TELL on yourself FOOL.

Now because YOU have told on yourself, I did give YOU fair warning, I was NOT the one to play with...

What a fool believes? Huh REALLY?

Check MATE!!!

Btw people, very easy for him to turn and twist words to make it look like I did wrong or dirt...

Very easy for him to put "The blame on Mame" meaning to blame Me as a woman for the downfall of the channel and it crashing!!!

It had nothing to do with me, He chose to crash it ALL on his own...

You asked for this Dmovie27...
I will quote God's word each and every time because I know how much power God's word holds...

I know how much POWER I hold.

You messed with the WRONG apostle Judas, I told you that before.

Truth be TOLD people...

I was the ONLY positive comment of the lot in his Chapter One video, he was being ganged up on and attacked.

I helped as a MUSE for the videos, I helped be his EMOTIONAL rock, he has a VERY negative outlook on life, a very skewed view...

He wrote and spoke very VILE and ugly things about "the people"

I FOUGHT him every step of the way on the subject of "the people" stating how he was viewing US not in correct context. A collective whole is how he chooses to view "the people"

He is EMOTIONALLY unstable, and I was there to be his friend and help him through whatever he needed.

I didn't need any credit for the videos, I don't want credit for even being a MUSE for the videos.

I did what I was supposed to do.

You asked for this Dmovie27, you made a chess move that is NOW costly to you.

I said before I am a better poker face and player than you will ever be in life.

All you had to do was apologize to me for playing "what you would call a game"
with my friendship, emotions, and insulting MY Intelligence once again...

So I am posting only a few written words from email between myself and Dmovie27... before anyone freaks out on me about posting private email info..

I am NOT. I have removed his email address (the full details) and only LEFT my email address as a whole.

I am only showing you proof of MY side of how this went down...

Anyone can lie and manipulate facts and NOT offer PROOF, I am offering proof of conversations taken place and you ALL can read and decide for yourselves "What happened here REALLY"...

Check MATE FOOL!!!

We're all good Robin...I needed to take a break and walk away from you for awhile. You don't like being interrupted (which I didn't do) and I don't like being hung up on (which you did and if you didn't, you need to be a little nicer about it) and rather than go off on you (which is where my head was at yesterday) I went, found me a woman to chill with and RELAXED so I could channel all of that negative energy elsewhere and not allow myself to let what you did cause me to have anger towards women again. I'm being honest and real with you now. That put me in a very bad place and I had to remind myself that not all women are bad or trying to do evil. Just that some possess evil and demons within them. You've put yourself in very evil places for a long time and I do feel you have evil forces working through you to get to me. I don't think you really have the ability to see it but I do. Can they be conquered? I don't know because I don't know you all that well but I do know this...you have almost the EXACT same force in you that was in my daughter's mother. I feel that whole heartedly. It's the SAME. Same words...same attitude. I never considered you a girlfriend or anything romantic...I always looked at you as a friend. That's how you want to see it. You've had other evil forces pumping your head with so much bullshit for so long telling you you're this or that, you've come to expect it from any man you deal with. It's all EGO talking (easing god out). Well, as you can see...I'm not that guy. This is why I spoke of humility the other day. You really need to find some, sweetheart.

You want the TRUTH...that's it.

On this archangel thing....now you know why I say I'm the "light of the world". Me and Michael have a LOT in common...there's a connection...that's why I can be a voice for him and the truth shines through in my vids. It's not me, but a higher power using me as a vessel to tell HIS truths.
I believe you ARE indeed an angel, but a very wounded angel that needs to break free of the chains that have bound you for so many years. You are in bondage spiritually and I or no one else can break you from that. YOU have to break yourself from it. Going to get baptized or any of those other physical things will not change it. It's something inside of you that needs to change and until that happens...these kinds of fallouts will always happen with you and other people.
I tried to call you last night so I can tell you this in person and not hide behind an email, but I think this way is probably for the best. This is why I was reluctant to call you and talk by phone because I've felt this evil force in your emails from the beginning, but I've been trying to work with it and help you. Now it's time for you to help yourself.
I think we'll just have to do email for the time being and keep it limited because I can't afford to be taken into these dark areas anymore. That's just how I feel at this point.

It's now come full circle...

much love always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SENT HIM THIS FIRST, SEE BELOW, AS MY ATTEMPT TO FIX OUR FRIENDSHIP THAT WAS ALREADY CRUMBLING.. HIS RESPONSE IS ABOVE.

In a message dated 6/22/2010 4:30:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On page 9 read the description of the Archangel Haniel... very interesting.. this book is worth at least being open minded about it.

I am referring to myself when I say that, cause in a way I am still a little hesitant to fully accept Angels and Magic going hand in hand in the way this book describes it..It is very confusing to know exactly what is right and what is wrong.

Can you PLEASE do me a favor. At least read the first chapter from the link provided, the descriptions of Archangel Michael and the Haniel and then honestly think about who we are, zodiac signs... and right now the roles we actually are doing, it is saying something to me, it can't be more obvious but, if you don't see it I can't force it..

I am still here. I saw you uploaded 3 new vids, I haven't watched them yet.

I almost feel as tho now that you got started back up and rollin, I am no longer needed and I am now dismissed of my duties and kicked to the curb. I know you said (past tense) I should already know how important I am, and that I should know my role... well even so, I need reassurance regardless of how busy, focused you are on the project.. it wouldn't hurt to take 1 minute to respond to any of the last 4 emails i have sent and at least say "hey look I am busy I will get to u in a minute."

That says at least we are ok, you aknowledge me and give me a sign we will soon speak,  but ignoring me only shows a sign of contempt, confusing me. Ignoring me leaves me with a feeling of being unimportant, like I said it isn't about me changing you into something your not but, for two people to truly have an understanding there has to be communication, right now it is one sided and I am frustrated not knowing whether I should hold on or just let go because my "mission" is done.. Feel me?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
S/He who has TRUTH on her side..
July 05, 2010, 01:12:04 PM
START READING FROM THE BOTTOM UP, MY EMAIL TO HIM( part of the beg. of the email is not there, it was videos I sent)
(So the bottom is his response, then mine, then his, ok lol confusion...)
STARTS AT THE BOTTOM THEN HIS RESPONSE, THEN MINE, ETC.

Again this is MY proof of how this friendship started and then ended...

The psalm I chose is FOR a REASON...
And you all are NOW witnessing why that one was chose.

I will NOT be a co-conspiritor to a false lieing tongue, I will not allow a black heart hypocrite PREACH to the people and NOT live by his own words.

I am NOT judging or condemning, I AM STATING and walking in TRUTH.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: update. Batman needs help Trinity!!! :)Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:10 AM
From: "DMovieguy237@" <DMovieguy237>View contact detailsTo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 I think he was destined to die at the age he did. It was coming no matter how it played out, but it would've been FAR more "dramatic" if he would've "truly" committed to his cause and made that leap to fulfill what was "needed".
Look at the darkness we've been plunged into since he's been gone. It was a slow plunge, but a plunge nonetheless. John had the power in his hand to change the course of things and he decided against it because of his desire to be normal and a"family man". It's not that Yoko was evil perse' (depending on who you ask ), but John was a unique individual with a "special talents".

This is why THIS happened and notice the year and place the second press conference took place:

He was telling the TRUTH and look at how the "people" responded to him. He threw the mirror up to their faces and showed them their own dirty reflection. The elite were trying to silence John because they knew his potential and may not have wanted him to rise up in this way because the Beatles were designed to represent something else in the scheme of things. I'll get into that one also later, but you might already know. They had "someone" else in their sights. They were looking for a "darker" man. This is why they spent so much time trying to destroy John after the Beatles broke up. Look at how he looked RIGHT when they broke up and listen closely to one of the first questions he's asked:
He was "rebelling" against the "Order".
The key to the whole idea of the elite is to rely on YOURSELF. To not look to anyone that will SAVE you.
This is their line of thinking and the key to being "illuminated". It's not so much evil as it is an alternative way of thought. A line of thought devoid of "emotion". The pure ALPHA line of thinking.  And those who do look for someone to save them and look to be taken care of will be ENSLAVED.
Think about the traditional concept of the "mother" figure:
She "suffers" in giving birth and "suffers" in releasing her child into the world, but a "good" mother will do what's necessary and "sacrifice" her own comforts to let go of that child for the greater good.
Think about Katherine Jackson.
The whole concept of Jesus is that he LOVES you enough to save you and because he saved you, you will go out and do better. He is there for you and BELIEVES in you. Jesus does it out of "selfless" LOVE, not "selfish". He is the good "mother"who "raises" and then "let's go".
The power that you give the elite is that you CAN'T save yourself, so somebody needs to do it for you, and not SHOW you how to do it for yourself so you can be empowered and go on and be independent within yourself.
 A man and woman who can marry will do this for each other. Hence, why it's called a "partnership". They will reach a "perfect balance" and respect each other's designated, natural "role".
Here is why this particular word is spelled in this way:

S(L)AVE.

The L is code for the word LOVE.
Isn't there a TV show called "The L Word"?

Does that title mean what you think it means?

These are women not doing what's "natural", but still being able to LOVE.
But for some reason, it doesn't look all THAT unnatural.

Hmmm....

You can't beat a woman...you can only reign her in.

Hasn't the general rule always been that women always "outlive" their husbands?

If I teach you what I know and set you FREE and EMPOWER you...you will eventually no longer have a NEED for me. I have SACRIFICED my own power to GIVE you POWER.
 The man and woman who can marry will do this for each other. Hence, why it's called a "partnership". They will reach a "perfect balance" and respect each other's designated, natural "role".
The woman of today are "corrupted" and not doing this anymore because they have been "conned, bamboozled and led astray", hence why so many men are now crippled and spineless. The game has been rendered not only corrupt, but bankrupt.
It's not about just LOVE, but the work and sacrifice for LOVE.
That is the Jesus story.
And it was also John's story...until he decided to CHANGE the trajectory of it.
He was headed where he was headed regardless...but because of a choice he made to be selfless to a few people rather than a entire population, it ended differently and probably less dramatically than it would have with him staying on the original course he started out on in 19(70). It just turned out much uglier for everyone on both sides (family and fans) because he tried to have it both ways.

You can't split the atom...although I'll say it was a brave, courageous attempt.
Like Neo...he was conflicted.

This was the choice he was faced with (watch closely from 6:20 - 7:55)
And unlike Jesus, he couldn't make that hard, very difficult commitment. This is why he went into "hiding" once he had his son and basically disappeared off the scene. He should've stayed gone in making this decision. When he re-emerged with that fire again and attempted to step out there again with that same power, but also a wife and child...it wasn't happening.
The irony of it is, who killed John?
It wasn't the elite, or at least it didn't APPEAR to be. It was a fan.
Remember what I said about having it both ways?
And what was the first single released off his final album "Double Fantasy" (get the meaning of it's title?):

You simply can't do it...not when you have that kind of power and REALLY have something important to say.
You either channel and defuse that energy into your "loved ones" or you let it shine bright and sacrifice your own "sunshine" for the betterment of humanity.
Humanity becomes the "wife and child".

The CHOSEN ONE.
It now falls to our friend Michael...who is the ONE they were looking for to fulfill the prophecy.

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

It's all about timing and circumstance, but Michael has been tempted by wanting it both ways also:
Pay attention to the emphasis on "sexual attraction". Why is this so important to this woman? When you think about it, why is this question even being asked?

Once one truly realizes and UNDERSTANDS his destiny...then he can make a clear CHOICE.
Michael has children, but they are still for the most part a "mystery".

Michael has now ACCEPTED what he has to DO:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (think about Thriller in TII)
Hence his "crucifixion" and "death"...now we await his "resurrection".
The fact that it plays out in a different variable than it shows in the book is the thing that conceals it from those who choose not to see the TRUTH.

But those who do...

It won't play out EXACTLY the way it happened a thousand of years ago. This is where these "religious" people get it wrong. They read "literal" rather than by "interpretation" and the natural flow of things.
When it comes around again, it will have EVOLVED and will be presented in a different way. This is how you get so many "doubters" and "non believers":

"Just wait...I'll show ya. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. When the chips are down...these uh, "people"...will EAT each other. See, I'm not a MONSTER...I'm just ahead of the curve."    
- The Joker

Remember when I put this line in one of the videos?

They are the words of the elite.

So, who does Batman represent here?

"If you choose not to see what's in front of you, then you don't deserve to see at all."

If you receive Christ as your "personal" savior, then you have in fact changed and SAVED yourself through his LOVE and SACRIFICE.

You are FREE.

Michael is currently the MAGNIFIED version of this, but it lies in all of us ultimately. We all go through the "Jesus experience".

This is why this story is so POWERFUL and ABSOLUTE.

To be continued....

And the Enigma video is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!

You help me more than you know...or maybe you do know lol
You are my backbone.

LOVE U MUCH
xoxo

In a message dated 5/18/2010 3:03:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 5:08 AM

So strange...my head is in a COMPLETELY different space than it was just a month ago. And that this "chaos" took place exactly a month ago, that's SOMETHING:

I meant to ask you this once the dust settled lol, what did you mean by "who cares if I didn't spell it right." ? If you want to elaborate.
These songs have a TOTALLY different meaning to me now than they had that day. A good meaning and revelation...funny how that happens. :)
I think I was watching them in a cloud of anger after your other email and couldn't see them for what they were. You're right, they're very revealing.
I believe you to be a prophetess, Ms. Robin. :)
To see John just hanging out in NYC with the people just being normal is almost magical to watch. To think he could actually find some "space". How much we've changed in those years.  There's NO WAY he could do that today. I'm curious what the connection is to the lyrics...have to dig further. What's your take on it?
You definitely have my RESPECT now...you know that's not in question anymore.
Where did you find the quote on Quincy and MJ? I've used that one before. :)

How quickly things grow when you put a little water on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 05, 2010, 01:57:09 PM
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Michael and Kenny:

Saving for future research... lol
and even tho the song says "What a fool believes", it does NOT say to do things out of spite or from a negative place tempting people into believing things and make them a instant fool for believing in a straight up lie.

Also for the RECORD:

I am NOT against Michael and his message and I also Do Not state or disagree with the prophecy being fufilled..

I agree with that theory. In it's entirety, Jesus, Judas, and Mary Magdelene... lol
Who is Who? and who stood by Jesus side in the END?!

Peace

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

July 05, 2010, 02:52:41 PM
:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.