SOMETHING WEIRD WITH THE LETTER "N" AND SOME OTHER STUFF...

• 33 Replies

Offline julia142

• Hoaxer
And don't forget this, Michael played in the movie Miss Cast away, in which they were talking about the ark (Noah) ! http://www.spike.com/video/miss-castaway-island/2657127

I would love Noah to be the answer! lol! Cause, my daughter was born on august 29 (like Michael), This is it was premiered on october 27th on my birthday, my son was born on a 25 (april) and.... my son is called "NOAH" !!!!!!!! looooooooooool! So that would be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt!!!!   :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline reasonables+luvs+MJ

• Hoaxer
okay, I JUST went to tmz.com and found this:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/joakim-no ... -playoffs/
NOAH..... (nevermind the subject, just look at the caption)....I guess I'm one step before them!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "julia142"
And don't forget this, Michael played in the movie Miss Cast away, in which they were talking about the ark (Noah) ! http://www.spike.com/video/miss-castaway-island/2657127

I would love Noah to be the answer! lol! Cause, my daughter was born on august 29 (like Michael), This is it was premiered on october 27th on my birthday, my son was born on a 25 (april) and.... my son is called "NOAH" !!!!!!!! looooooooooool! So that would be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt!!!!   :lol:
when I found this Noah thing, I felt weird, because I have a cousin named Noah, and he's annoying, just like this hoax....
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Offline clea

• Hoaxer
[quote = "julia142"] Et n'oubliez pas de cela, Michael a joué dans le film Miss Cast loin, dans lequel ils parlaient de l'arche (Noah)! http://www.spike.com/video/miss-castaway-island/2657127

J'aimerais Noah être la réponse! lol! Parce que, ma fille est née le 29 août (comme Michael), This is it a été créée le 27 octobre jour de mon anniversaire, mon fils est né un 25 (avril) et .... mon fils est appelé "Noé" !!!!!!!! looooooooooool! Donc, ce serait greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt!! : Lol: [/ quote]
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)
Clea

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

• Hoaxer

Re: SOMETHING WEIRD WITH THE LETTER N...

• on: April 24, 2010, 11:43:16 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
you are very clever......well done...xxx

I agree
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

• Hoaxer

Re: SOMETHING WEIRD WITH THE LETTER N...

• on: April 25, 2010, 06:07:27 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "loyalfan"
you are very clever......well done...xxx

I agree
Thank you for those who AMIRE my hard work :D
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

• Hoaxer
this might not seem VERY important, but have anyone noticed how K.O. has been all "smiley" when he was doing the interviews? it's just... creepy :shock:
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
this might not seem VERY important, but have anyone noticed how K.O. has been all "smiley" when he was doing the interviews? it's just... creepy :shock:

Yes I have noticed. He is too "happy" when talking about Michael. Not a normal behaviour in such a situation. Be all know that he's acting.
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"

Yes I have noticed. He is too "happy" when talking about Michael. Not a normal behaviour in such a situation. Be all know that he's acting.
now I'm starting to wonder if he was "acting" when he posted the message on twitter about spring... :?
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal