The end of the hoax on 28th April???
April 22, 2010, 04:46:43 AM
Source: MJHD.net / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Read all, please... ;) According this person Jermaine will announce the end of the hoax on 28th April, and Michael will comeback in the World Cup of Southafrica...mmm...To believe or not to believe??? That's the question.  :D

----------------------

Someone knows who is Rodrigo?
Look what he posted on a music magazin:

"Boa noite a todos os fãs de Michael Jackson.

Peço a atenção de todos que visitarem esse blog. Foi realmente confirmada a coletiva de Jermaine Jackson no dia 28/04/2010 para que a farsa seja finalmente desfeita e todos poderão saber o motivo de MJ ter forjado sua morte.
Eu já tinha dado essa notícia em primeira mão aqui mesmo e em outros blogs sobre a coletiva que acontecerá no final desse mês de abrile também sobre a volta de MJ que acontecerá na abertura da copa da Africa de 2010 em junho. Exatamente no mês em que foi anunciada sua morte no ano passado.
Essa confirmação já foi me passada pelas fontes que eu tenho na redação do site TMZ.
Podem esperar. MJ esta vivo e todos saberão a verdade sobre sua falsa morte até o final do mês.

Abraços

Rodrigo (Direto da redação em Chicago.)"

This is the translation (sorry it's a google translation, lol)

"Good evening to all fans of Michael Jackson.

I ask the attention of all who visit this blog. It was actually confirmed conference Jermaine Jackson on 28/04/2010 that the farce is finally dissolved and all may know why MJ have faked his death.
I've had this news first hand right here and on other blogs about the conference to be held later this month of April also about the return of MJ will happen at the opening of the crown of Africa in June 2010. Just in the month which announced his death last year.
This confirmation has been passed to me by sources I have in writing the website TMZ.
Can expect. MJ is alive and everyone will know the truth about his false death until the end of the month.

Hugs

Rodrigo (Straight from the newsroom in Chicago.)"

--------------

Also there is a topic about a person that posted in twitter the same thing (Bethinaspbr): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sorry for my english...L.O.V.E.

Re: The end of the hoax on 28th April???
April 22, 2010, 04:55:16 AM
Look at this article :shock: :

Here is a tranlation of that article, using an online translator...

Mr. Edward Philips Harrison, journalist acting in Houston, Brazilian, asked it "alucinada50" it to spread in the blog the return of MJ in the day 28 of April. He says that this MJ very well of health and of what had never anything, only the vitiligo. Michael is put up in a luxury hotel in New York under strong operation of security and of discreet way. He says: Quite nearby this MJ, he will be of turn in the end of April, the turn of the dead man, the biggest show of the Land. He says also which Michael this one I survive and gratefully to all of us who believe that he lives. In June we will have a documentary about this farce: Conspiracy of the Jackson's and MJ will do a tour in 2011. The family brings into line that this return is short since it would be better in order that MJ is freed of this nightmare. Katherine really did not like this history every (hoax) at all, since MJ is the son q she more has preoccupation due to so many upsets already passed over him. He says which Murray deserves palms of all the fans. Murray is employed of the American Court of Justice to act in front of this case even in the very May or June of this year, but the plans of MJ changed. In the interview with Jermaine, yes he (MJ) was joined, in Amsterdam. The " green little man was MJ " .Conforme Edward, Jermaine said still that the contract Sony is intentional to promote the turn of his brother who will must happen definitely in the end of April. Jermaine still affirmed: " Before the day you show 28 news up they will appear, we are all, when the play disposed our family to be opened. We cannot keep on taking this episode to before, it is the hour of for an end. MJ was never out of the Sony in spite of all the problems and quarrels between them. And they are planning a great event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sorry for my english...L.O.V.E.

*Mo*

Re: The end of the hoax on 28th April???
April 22, 2010, 04:57:04 AM
Double post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions