american idol..mj theme?!
April 22, 2010, 12:43:55 AM
American idol..idol gives back..4/21/2010 7:00pm..
some of the special guest were..Alicia keys, Elton john, blacked eyed peas, Mary j blige and orianthi..
fergie's boots looked like those of.. Michael Jackson "golden ones"
while Mary j blige was dressed all in black except her silver shoulder pads and sunglasses..singing stairway to heaven..when it was the guitar solo Mary j blige went over to orianthi just like Michael Jackson did in this is it "the scene in they don't care about us" they even had the hair in the fan going lol...Mary j blige looking back and forth like Michael did during the same scene..Mary j took off her sun glasses at the end of the song.. :shock:
it just caught my eye..maybe there is something..maybe not??!!
also if you go to there site under..videos..the 6Th one down highlighted reads...curtain call interviews presented by coca cola!!....
yes i know coca cola is there sponsor lol
sorry no pictures or video yet..i checked on youtube and there main site and nothing yet..if you can find it please add :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
huggs
suzz
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: american idol..mj theme?!
April 22, 2010, 01:12:18 AM
It seem like all artist these days are taking a piece of MJ and incorporating his style and fashion into their acts.  Wow Orianthi has really blown up since the movie came out.  I believe MJ also told her in the movie that she was about to go big something along that lines.  All the majors players in the This is it project are blowing up in the spotlight.  Michael Beardon is the band leader on the George Lopez show.  One of MJ's long time back up singers sing on Dancing with the Stars.  Travis Payne has been on Dancing with the stars.  Also the girl with the bushy curly hair that sings a solo with MJ.  She has been on a few shows as well.  I don't exactly know her name.  Maybe there was an agreement with MJ and the major players in the movie.  Help him keep his secret and they will get something in return.  These are people that we never really knew about until This is it was released now they are well known to the public.  I don't know something to consider.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 01:38:45 AM
Seems that people want to copy Michael. He's made a huge impact on other artists since June 25th, it's clearly evident. It may be their choice, or that they are told to do certain things, but you can see Michael is the master behind his art.

Also, tonight Orianthi just tweeted that she's rehearsing for Oz tour. What could that mean? Australia? I think that's what they call Australia. It's just a cooincidence she would use that word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 22, 2010, 08:55:49 AM
Yes, OZ is just an abbreviation for Australia.  We have been using that for decades. Orianthi is Australian and will be performing a series of concerts here, in OZ  :D  :D  :D  :D I believe she is promoting her new album

"Orianthi will be hitting the road with John Mayer in Australia in May!! Click HERE to read more details about the tour and to also enter for a chance to meet both of them!! Head over to John Mayer's website to check out the tour dates."

ยป You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: american idol..mj theme?! update video!
April 22, 2010, 10:37:58 AM
Quote from: "suesuzzfaithkeeper"
American idol..idol gives back..4/21/2010 7:00pm..
some of the special guest were..Alicia keys, Elton john, blacked eyed peas, Mary j blige and orianthi..
fergie's boots looked like those of.. Michael Jackson "golden ones"
while Mary j blige was dressed all in black except her silver shoulder pads and sunglasses..singing stairway to heaven..when it was the guitar solo Mary j blige went over to orianthi just like Michael Jackson did in this is it "the scene in they don't care about us" they even had the hair in the fan going lol...Mary j blige looking back and forth like Michael did during the same scene..Mary j took off her sun glasses at the end of the song.. :shock:
it just caught my eye..maybe there is something..maybe not??!!
also if you go to there site under..videos..the 6Th one down highlighted reads...curtain call interviews presented by coca cola!!....
yes i know coca cola is there sponsor lol
sorry no pictures or video yet..i checked on youtube and there main site and nothing yet..if you can find it please add :)
huggs
suzz
update i found the video!!:) take a look!!..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions