Will Michael J. Be Arrested When He Returns?
April 21, 2010, 11:41:43 PM
Have you ever seen this guy? Hoax believer, has wesite and book about Michael's hoax.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
No I haven't seen it before, but I did subscribe to his channel in case...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

[youtube:vp5r5f1q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijkxz_MtN-g[/youtube:vp5r5f1q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

If MJ is now only in either the middle east or s. america, what about green man, DD and all the other times we thought he was in the US. The kids can never see him. I don't know if this guy knows anything more than anyone else who is speculating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It kind of annoyed me when he said he was talking to the media about MJ, it made me think this guy is just out for fame using MJ's name in the process and maybe he doesn't know anything at all. MJ hated the media, if anyone connected to MJ why would they go to the media to talk about his plan and why he faked his death unless they didn't know anything and are only out for fame and using MJ's name in a bad way.

I bet MJ is around his kids more than what people seem to think. If it were me if I had kids I couldn't be away from them for more than a few hours. But I do have nieces and I can't be away from them for more than 4 days at the most. If MJ loves his kids like he always said than he's probably not that far away from them.

They found Olivia Newton John's old ex boyfriend down in Mexico and he faked his death but was never arrested and never brought back to the US so maybe MJ won't be arrested and is probably living in California and maybe travels to Europe every now and than.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
It kind of annoyed me when he said he was talking to the media about MJ, it made me think this guy is just out for fame using MJ's name in the process and maybe he doesn't know anything at all. MJ hated the media, if anyone connected to MJ why would they go to the media to talk about his plan and why he faked his death unless they didn't know anything and are only out for fame and using MJ's name in a bad way.

I bet MJ is around his kids more than what people seem to think. If it were me if I had kids I couldn't be away from them for more than a few hours. But I do have nieces and I can't be away from them for more than 4 days at the most. If MJ loves his kids like he always said than he's probably not that far away from them.

They found Olivia Newton John's old ex boyfriend down in Mexico and he faked his death but was never arrested and never brought back to the US so maybe MJ won't be arrested and is probably living in California and maybe travels to Europe every now and than.

Her boyfriend didn't really fake his death. He just disappeared and was presumed dead. Not really the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

MJonmind

Maybe this guy selling hoax videos is a distraction like BoW. So far I haven't seen anything convincing from him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions