the arabian nights

miko brando
April 21, 2010, 01:34:52 PM
[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fHm5PumAmM[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]

[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi61z85VNV4[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]

[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcykWTXNfYA[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]

[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPs7Xb_1syY[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]

[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExNu88qMBg&feature=PlayList&p=C52B53F17BC947E1&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=24[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]

[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_kQQyjtwo[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]

[youtube:y4t5pnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMKnTPAfZUY[/youtube:y4t5pnt0]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: miko brando
April 21, 2010, 01:42:53 PM
mike trusted miko
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 01:56:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A close friend of Michael Jackson said he was aware the family attempted an

intervention at the singer’s home just months before his death.

Janet Jackson is said to have been shocked at her brother’s state after visiting his Las Vegas mansion at the beginning of the year.

According to reports she thought he was looking emaciated and found the barely-furnished home ‘creepy’.

She is said to have called on two of the Jackson brothers to come and convince him to get help for a drug problem.

However, Jackson is said to have ordered his security to turn them away at the gates and the intervention never happened.

Now Jackson’s close friend Miko Brando seems to have confirmed the story, telling CNN: “I heard abou. But I wasn’t there.”

But Miko, the son of screen legend Marlon Brando, said Jackson was not unusually thin, adding: “Michael has always been thin. He has never been overweight. He always looked the same.”

Miko then rejected rumours he may be the real father of Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket.

“Absolutely not,” he said.

Asked if he believed Michael Jackson was the real father, he nodded before hitting out at speculations over Jackson’s drug abuse and death.

“It hurts me. It’s ridiculous,” Brando said.

“He is not here to defend himself. Once the coroner’s report comes ou will answer all these questions, for now we are just speculating.

“Michael was just a wonderful, honest, nice friend, always there when you needed it.”

Source: Miko Brando confirms Michael Jackson’s family tried to stage intervention
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 01:57:33 PM

Miko Brando : Michael Jackson Man Linked to MJ's Pain Killer Drug Supply
Video and picture of Mike Brando....

Picture: Miko Brando, Michael Jackson personal body guard, close confidant...

Much talk of the people around Michael Jackson's death has centred around his Doctor, Conrad Murray. Now some media attention turns to a MJ confidant, Miko Brando, who is alleged to be involved in bringing many of the pain killer drugs to the late Pop King. Michael Jackson was addicted to pain killers.

Various reports are suggesting or alleging that Miko Brando may have been involved in the supply of pain killers that led to the sudden and shocking death to the King of Pop

Serving as Michael Jacksons long term body guard, Miko Brando has been seen in recent days on US TV talking about MJ, in particular an appearance by Miko Brando on Monday nights Larry King Live on CNN caught many viewers' attention . Miko Brando, who is the son of the late Hollywood great Marlon Brando, was also considered a personal friend and advisor to the King of Pop.

Along with Miko Brando's long term association and employment by the late Pop King, A8-year-old Californian Miko Brando can be seen acting in movies like, “Pancho’s Pizza”, “Former Child Star”, TV shows like “Brando”, “Video On Trial”.

Without naming Miko Brando, but suggesting it may have something to do with him, the Daily Mail newspaper reports that LA police may be looking into leads and people who would have been involved in the supply chain of pain killer drugs to Michael Jackson, drugs his doctor may have refused to prescribe otherwise.

The newspaper believed prescriptions for Michael Jackson appear to have been written in several different names from people in his entourage, the allegations suggest Miko Brando was one of those.

From The Mail: The Daily Mail understands that inquiries are particularly focusing on a bodyguard who was at the Los Angeles mansion where the star collapsed on Thursday.

With the Pop King the day before his death at rehearsals for MJ's tour that would have taken place in July, Miko Brando, talking on CNN said everything seemed okay.

"He was fine, he was dancing, he was singing," Miko Brando said. " He was looking over some technical stuff, some videos that he was preparing to do for the flat screen and behind the stage."

Many viewers of CNN who witnessed the Miko Brando chat on the live TV show thought Miko Brando acted "oddly nervous"

Brando became close friend of Michael Jackson   Tweet this
Oliver Burkeman in New York The Guardian, Saturday 25 September 2004 01.44 BST Article historyThe personal life of the intensely private actor Marlon Brando remained largely mysterious until his death from lung failure in July, at the age of 80. But now it has emerged that he spent his ailing final years developing the unlikeliest of friendships - with Michael Jackson, whose Neverland Ranch he came to consider a second home.
The details have been made public as Brando's friends and business associates begin staking claims on his estate, which is valued at $21.6m (£12m) despite a widespread belief before his death that he was almost destitute.

The star of On The Waterfront and the Godfather counted Jackson as one of his closest friends, and put in long stays at Neverland Ranch in Santa Ynez valley, in central California, where the child abuse charges for which Jackson is currently facing trial allegedly took place. The singer is also accused of keeping one alleged victim's family "virtual prisoners" at Neverland in an effort to silence them.

Brando's son, Miko, worked as a security guard at the ranch, on which Jackson has built his own amusement park, zoo and railway.

"The last time my father left his house to go anywhere, to spend any kind of time, it was with Michael Jackson," Miko Brando told the Los Angeles Times. "He loved it ... [He] had a 24-hour chef, 24-hour security, 24-hour help, 24-hour kitchen, 24-hour maid service."

Brando's ashes were scattered in Death Valley, California, and in Tahiti, it was announced this week, following a memorial service attended by Jackson, Sean Penn, Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty.

Brando appears to have preferred the ranch over his own private kingdom, the Polynesian island of Tetiaroa, which accounts for a large proportion of his assets.

The small airline that used to take visitors there is largest claimant. Air Moorea says it is owed $460,000 (about £255,000) for the service it provided until it had to stop when aviation authorities ruled that the island's runway was too short for safe landings.

Joan Petrone, one of Brando's assistants, is seeking $3,000 for a diamond and platinum ring that she says fell into the actor's garbage disposal system while she was making a salad at his house.

"I was mixing raw vegetables, and was chopping and dicing it, and all of a sudden I saw it missing off my finger," said Ms Petrone. "[Brando] didn't respond at all. He just turned away."

Most of the late actor's fortune is likely to end up with the nine children he named in his will, who are determined not to give any ground by squabbling among themselves, said Brando's attorney, David Seeley. An adopted tenth child, Petra, who works as a lawyer in London, was not included as a beneficiary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:04:14 PM
Miko has been really quiet the last few months, hasn't he? I thought out of all of the interviews I've seen from so-called friends and family that Miko defended Michael's honor the most and seemed to have the most genuine love towards him. I believe he's a true and loyal friend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 02:11:22 PM

Lawyers for Marlon Brando reported that in June 2004, one month before his death, the actor was preparing to transfer half-an-acre of land on Tetiaroa, a small island he had near French Polynesia, to Jackson for use for as long as he wanted to have it.

Brando’s motive was “gratitude and affection” for Jackson for hosting a birthday party for Brando’s daughter, Nina, now aged 15. Whether Jackson still has access to Tetiroa, about 40 kilometres north of French Polynesia, isn’t clear, but developers have announced that a small eco-resort will be built on one motu there and the rest of the island kept as a private reservation.

Marlon Brando’s attorney told me…

“Regarding Jackson he has no legal right to any property owned by the Estate of Marlon Brando. Several years ago Marlon offered Mr. Jackson access to Onehati….however, Mr. Jackson never accepted the offer and has now has no legal right to any property in French Polynesia.”

Brando and Jackson had several unsuccessful projects planned, including a dual interview at the actor’s private island near Tahiti, and a DVD on acting.

Brando’s son Miko Brando, a long time bodyguard and assistant to Jackson stated “The last time my father left his house to go anywhere, to spend any kind of time… was with Michael Jackson.”

“He loved it… [He] had a 24-hour chef, 24-hour security, 24-hour help, 24-hour kitchen, 24-hour maid service.”

.Share This Post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:24:16 PM
Is the implication here that Michael might be hiding out on Marlon Brando's island?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 02:46:47 PM
in mikes darkest hour i understand the miko was there for him

he slipped up about the 02 exhibition, saying he was bringing the stuff back as they discussed/promised. how can that be the 02 exhibition was only agreed after estate solicitors and the jackson family went to court, post death.

if mike is alive i think miko would know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 21, 2010, 02:50:31 PM
Brando’s son Miko Brando, a long time bodyguard and assistant to Jackson stated “The last time my father left his house to go anywhere, to spend any kind of time… was with Michael Jackson.”

“He loved it… [He] had a 24-hour chef, 24-hour security, 24-hour help, 24-hour kitchen, 24-hour maid service.”

Notice the wording "He loved it" (the 24 hr. everything) not "He loved him"

I am of the opinion that Marlon B. was hurting financially and "bumming" off Michael with his son MIko's assistance. I always wondered Why these two have not come up earlier... Do you know how much MJ paid Marlon for his Tiny Cameo appearance in "You Rock My World"? ONE MILLION DOLLARS! He appears for how long? A total of maybe 2 mins.? and he asked for a Cool One Million Bucks? In my opinion $25,000 would have been over payment. I think he could have been one of the Mooching Leeches LMP referred to. His appearance in that video is just not that significant. Geez - MJ could have had Joe play that part, or any old guy, for a fraction of what Marlon demanded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 02:57:19 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

Notice the wording "He loved it" (the 24 hr. everything) not "He loved him"

I am of the opinion that Marlon B. was hurting financially and "bumming" off Michael with his son MIko's assistance. I always wondered Why these two have not come up earlier... Do you know how much MJ paid Marlon for his Tiny Cameo appearance in "You Rock My World"? ONE MILLION DOLLARS! He appears for how long? A total of maybe 2 mins.? and he asked for a Cool One Million Bucks? In my opinion $25,000 would have been over payment. I think he could have been one of the Mooching Leeches LMP referred to. His appearance in that video is just not that significant. Geez - MJ could have had Joe play that part, or any old guy, for a fraction of what Marlon demanded.

yes why was miko working for mike?

did he not get anything from his father?

maybe he is speaking in the past tense because his father is dead, and those comforts are not available.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 04:25:53 PM
so was miko friend or foe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 02:11:33 AM
I think Miko was most definitely Michael's friend.  He been down with MJ since the 80's.  He was there when the pepsi incident occured.  He actually helped put the fire out according to him.  He was like the first one to tackle MJ and put it out.  MJ was also the best man at his wedding and the wedding took place at Neverland.  Just because Miko is Marlon Brandon's son don't mean that his father provided money for him.  He probably had to make his own way.  Look at Tori Spelling her dad was like a billionaire and he barely left her any money.  MJ probably offered him a job to work security since he trusted him.  Who better to look out for you and have your back then one of your best friends.  I think Miko had MJ's back and I think he is one of the few who actually knows exactly what went down on the 25th of June.  He was also with MJ's kids recently at the theme park on Halloween with Elizabeth Taylor.  In my book Miko is cool.  At least he not's phony like some of MJ's so called friends from back in the day that try to speak on his behalf at the memorial.  They know good and well they wasn't there for him during his hard times.  I hate when people are fake like that.  I think Miko is the real deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 22, 2010, 02:23:37 AM
there is also not not much out in the net about them

more reason to believe that they had a special relationship :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 02:43:42 AM
First of all Marlon Brando is a legend and having him in MJ's video may not have meant a lot to the younger generation, but to those of us who are old enough to remember, seeing Brando with MJ was priceless. So I don't think MJ had a problem with paying him.
MJ has few friends, which is sad considering he is one of the most loved and most famous person in modern history. Miko, Marlon, Dame Elizabeth and maybe a couple of others whose names we don't know becuase they arent' famous, are true friends. Miko never said MJ had a drug problem. Miko defended MJ every step of the way and he has been there for MJ for many years.
If MJ asked Miko to stay on the island Miko would say yes. Maybe he's there, we'll never know, but I do know that Miko is his friend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 22, 2010, 05:26:02 AM
There was another exhibition of MJ's possessions b4 the 25th June.  Maybe he was talking about that one???   As always with L.o.v.e  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions