Re: I think you need to see this....
April 21, 2010, 09:38:50 PM
See this article:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeff Koons' Michael Jackson - A Modern King Tut?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 09:43:32 PM
^ Erm, that ancient bust they're talking about in that ugly article is not of Tut.. and that sounds to me like another Wacko Jacko nonsense story about how he wants to cut up his face with surgery.. ugh. I still don't see the point of the Tut links, though they're interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 21, 2010, 09:47:41 PM
All clues, leads and weird news articles are slowly but surely merging and converging into the one stream.  There's a thread with a vid by a member that goes into how Bashir and MJ are working together to portray exactly what MJ wished.  Sometimes it gets hard for me and my lazy brain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 09:58:42 PM
I just remembered something.
King Tut was in the news again (CNN) some months ago...

links:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are a few  more over there, too.
These new findings
changes the story/script.
IDK to what magnitude though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

April 21, 2010, 10:14:22 PM
A little conclusion:
According to court complaint, Michael residence besides LV and LA, is Bahrain. So, MJ must be there. Since MJ wanted to live forever, as he told Bashir,  he could not let himself to die from propofol or other medication overdose. He fears of dying. He is in the middle of filming movie and death, memorial, burial, courts, and investigation are part of it.
Genious, I like this version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

April 21, 2010, 10:18:19 PM
There was an article I read on TNZ not TMZ around the end of last year and it had a  cartoon drawing by MJ featuring Paul Mac and Mike pulling a girl  drawn in the style  of Olive Oil from popeye and the heading above was changed from the girl is mine to become the cush is mine.  I'm having trouble finding the article at present, but in their criptic and satirical way, the writers went on to say that the ancient land of Cush is located next to Egypt and went into the troubles that are escallating over there and something about MJ declaring himself the rightful King of the area.  Egypt, King Tut and MJ just made me think of that article again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

April 22, 2010, 12:34:00 AM
TIME THREAD POSTED:

"I think you need to see this....

by THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22" pm
222 or 2222 In the middle of the proces of resurrection or the proces of ascension

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
A little conclusion:
According to court complaint, Michael residence besides LV and LA, is Bahrain. So, MJ must be there. Since MJ wanted to live forever, as he told Bashir,  he could not let himself to die from propofol or other medication overdose. He fears of dying. He is in the middle of filming movie and death, memorial, burial, courts, and investigation are part of it.

All of this is so amazing, I can hardly believe it! More and more clues are pointing towards a hoax being planned years ahead of time - indeed genius
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 02:35:58 AM
Michael is such a perfect Tut   ;)

Now I haven´t read all, so please forgive me if I write something you´ve allready read.

But if you look into the esoteric egyptology and see what happened in the pyramids, you´ve might get some enlightment! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 22, 2010, 03:05:46 AM
At this point, it is important to understand what the Egyptians believed about the spirit of beings. There were three forms of spirits to each being: the akh, ba, and ka. As mentioned above, the akh was the name given to the form that the dead existed in. This form was immortal and unchanging. It is this form that traveled to the underworld. The ba, represented as a human headed bird, was the form released at death. It is often called the soul, incorrectly. It was actually considered a being’s personality or character. Finally, the ka was the form considered to be the double of a being, both spiritually and physically. The ka was created at birth by the god Khnum on his potter’s wheel. The ka could be released in dreams while a being was alive, but was finally released at death. It is symbolized by a pair of upraised arms. At one’s death, the ka and the ba traveled to join each other in the next world. Once this was done, the being could become an akh, and take the form of the dead that existed among the gods.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

juliet

April 22, 2010, 04:25:54 AM
THE JACKSONOLOGIST, thank you for opening this thread & thank you for all the info. As always, you are very reliable & your hard work is well appreciated & important.   ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

April 22, 2010, 04:45:52 AM
Quote from: "wilds"
TIME THREAD POSTED:

"I think you need to see this....

by THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22" pm
222 or 2222 In the middle of the proces of resurrection or the proces of ascension

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
A little conclusion:

All of this is so amazing, I can hardly believe it! More and more clues are pointing towards a hoax being planned years ahead of time - indeed genius

Okay guys... I know this is really farfetched and please don't jump all over me for this but you want to talk about eerie and weird check this out....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    listen at 3:36sec

also...

Corey mourned his friend at T-Man Tattoo, a San Fernando Valley ink shop. The art features the numbers, 222. On his blog, in his open letter to Haim, Corey said correctly, "Nobody will understand the magic of 22/222

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what the he** is going on with this egyptian stuff and 222"s ? It's creepy! That's it...I'm losing it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 22, 2010, 08:37:50 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
It was first released on TMZ (6 May 2009)

But now it´s deleted!!!!
Big clues are always deleted

I´ve found it searching on google.es, on google.com doesn´t come out...

Raymone Bain | TMZ.com
6 May 2009 ... Michael Jackson We just got our hands on the lawsuit filed by Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's longtime publicist. This is the best ...she's suing for ...

Google cache...

It wasn't deleted.  You just couldn't find it.   :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 09:02:58 AM
OMG...I am almost on the verge of a coronary...have you guys seen the latests posts on this topic over at MJHD?

Dammit, I wish I had time to post the pics they have over there.........wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 09:08:55 AM
Ninanina wrote:
Oh, and this sign he wears on his red leather jacket in TII is "Ankh" - not only in the name TutANKHamun (which means "Living Image of Amun"), but this is the meaning of the symbol:
"The Ankh is defined as: The symbolic representation of both Physical and Eternal life. It is known as the original cross, which is a powerful symbol that was first created by Africans in Ancient Egypt.
The Ankh is commonly known to mean 'life' in the language of Ancient Kemet (land of the Blacks) renamed Egypt by the Greeks. It is also a symbol for the power to give and sustain life, the Ankh is typically associated with material things such as water (which was believed by Egyptians to regenerate life), air, sun, as well as with the Gods, who are frequently pictured carrying an Ankh.
Egyptian gods carried the ankh by the loop, or held one in each hand crossed over their breast. Latinists interpreted the symbol as a crux ansata, "cross with a handle". "

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 09:13:57 AM
from MJOne:

The Ankh - Life After Death and This Is It

Michael frequently used symbols in his clothing, such as 7's, crowns, stars, etc. One new symbol we see in This Is It is the Ankh, an Egyption symbol for "life". And not only just "life", but historically the Ankh appears frequently in Egyptian tomb paintings and other art, often at the fingertips of a god or goddess in images that represent the deities of the afterlife conferring the gift of life on the dead person's mummy - life after death.
In the photo stills from This Is It, we see Michael in two different jackets which both include the Ankh symbol:

Even the pose on the This Is It poster bears some resemblance to the Ankh symbol:

A related symbol in Egyptian hieroglyphics is the Djed, which is symbolized with a pillar. In a previous post I mentioned how it appears that MJ's hands in the TII poster are pushing against imaginary pillars.

If you want to take the Eqyptian theme even further, consider the goddess ISIS. ISIS is interesting because images of her hold an Ankh, and her name is within the context of the "This Is It" title. Michael's head is actually right below the "ISIS" in the movie poster.

Just some research on wikipedia will tell you that "Isis was instrumental in the resurrection of Osiris (her brother) when he was murdered by Set. Her magical skills restored his body to life after she gathered the body parts that had been strewn about the earth by Set.This myth became very important in later Egyptian religious beliefs."

On the MJHDI forum, a member named 2good2btrue discovered that during the funeral, the dancers have the ankh on their jackets:

Did Michael study Egyptian history and incorporate that into This Is It? He does have a precedent of incorporating Egyptian images into video, so one more thing for us to ponder...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... d-tii.html
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions