Good Lets Dance

Analysis & Rationale of MJ Haters?
April 21, 2010, 12:24:05 AM
I have often noticed this term "The Haters". What brought on this "Hate" of MJ? Did this hate exist prior to the False Allegations? Are Haters Primarily Male or are there Female Haters too? Does anybody here know a "hater" personally? If so; why do they hate him? (Is it simply due to his skin color change? or does it go deeper than that?) Are Haters people who are confused about their own sexuality and resent the fact that MJ's Androgynous Look turned them on? Any insights into this would be appreciated 'cause I just don't understand it :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Analysis & Rationale of MJ Haters?
April 21, 2010, 12:36:26 AM
IMO:  

Jealousy/enviousness/resentment and projection ...  plain and simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 21, 2010, 06:21:08 AM
Ignorance - They are gullible and so when everybody called him Wacko Jacko, they did too. They followed the crowd  because they couldn't make up their mind by themselves. They believed all the tabloid trash and just accepted it. They never knew anything different, never read Michael's book, never watched one of his interviews, (or maybe just watched Bashir) and all they ever saw of MJ was the person who "wanted to be white" and "bought the elephant man's bones". I even believed that at one point, and thought MJ was a bad person, and never thought anymore about it. Than, after This is It came out on DVD and I watched it and I started watching more videos and things and eventually got here. The people who are "haters" are the people who won't even give him a try. I gave him a try and look where I am now, I'm pretty much full obsessive  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

April 21, 2010, 07:10:53 AM
imo...people like that are just unhappy souls who hate all kinds of things......it is easy for those sort to be negative.........because as we are all too aware on this hoax investigation...being optomistic requires a lot of inner strength at times..........xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 07:36:31 AM
The dislike or hatred of MJ stems from many things.

Some people hate him because they are envious and the entertainment business is very competitive and cut throat.
Some people hate him because he refused to be pigeon-holed within one music genre or simply appealing to one audience demographic.
Some people hate him because they feel that he turned his back on his race with skin bleaching and his choice of female companions.
Some people hate him because they do feel that he is a pedophile who got away with molesting children.

The reasons vary depending on who you ask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 21, 2010, 01:57:56 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
imo...people like that are just unhappy souls who hate all kinds of things......it is easy for those sort to be negative.........because as we are all too aware on this hoax investigation...being optomistic requires a lot of inner strength at times..........xxxxx

Thank you all who responded so far. Loyalfan; what you said about "unhappy souls..." as in do "haters" have certain traits in common ?(personality defect, emotional problem, etc.) I was hoping someone here knows a Hater in their personal life and could elaborate on other facets of that persons personality. I guess it's more the "Psychology" of a Hater that fascinates me. But something like this might be too personal to post on a public forum if you do know such a person, so that I  can understand.

I myself feel like they must not be a well-adjusted person to begin with, to allow a celebrity to effect them in such a Negative way, and that these people are probably not very charming or popular people, and may even be mentally/ emotionally unstable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 21, 2010, 04:05:59 PM
Judging makes the judger feel more superior and righteous. Ignorance makes us believe what others say if we don't have the time or interest to learn the truth for ourselves. I come from a strong religious background, and I would say from people's reactions around me that Michael was seen as a heathen because of the heavy beat, elecric guitar, crotch grabbing, seeming occult connection, sexual lyrics in songs. Secondly the men in my life (husband and sons) are amazed women would even be attracted to Michael because they see certain pics of him as being feminine so they assume MJ as unmanly which repulses them. So I think it's like people just don't know how to catagorize him or understand him because he is so inncredibly unique and one of a kind, and most people come from a narrowminded perspective of some kind. Myself personally hardly was aware of him before his death, besides hearing some of his songs occasionally and seeing bits of the trial and baby-dangling stories, never really thought anything either way. My mind and heart have slowly opened to him, and now I love him wholeheartedly, but can understand the haters to an extent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 10:45:00 PM
All of the reasons listed above and more.
The Haters need to stop drinking that HATERade!  :twisted:  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

April 21, 2010, 11:06:03 PM
I know people who are against Michael but I wouldn't call them "haters". I leave that term for Diane Dimond, that congressman from New York, and others that have publicly said mean and hateful things about Michael.

The people that I know mostly don't understand the situation and they don't take the time to learn the truth. They believe what they've been told by the media. They see pictures that are so different than the Michael we know (yes, one even showed me a picture and it was one of the impersonators LOL). Anyway, it's mostly ignorance and confusion by what they see and hear. I have to admit, some of it was brought on by Michael by what he fed the media. We tend to lash out at what we don't understand so now It's time to help people understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 21, 2010, 11:16:04 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I know people who are against Michael but I wouldn't call them "haters". I leave that term for Diane Dimond, that congressman from New York, and others that have publicly said mean and hateful things about Michael.

The people that I know mostly don't understand the situation and they don't take the time to learn the truth. They believe what they've been told by the media. They see pictures that are so different than the Michael we know (yes, one even showed me a picture and it was one of the impersonators LOL). Anyway, it's mostly ignorance and confusion by what they see and hear. I have to admit, some of it was brought on by Michael by what he fed the media. We tend to lash out at what we don't understand so now It's time to help people understand.

That's a good point, I agree, cuz some people need the clarity and understanding.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Good Lets Dance

April 22, 2010, 12:04:17 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Judging makes the judger feel more superior and righteous. Ignorance makes us believe what others say if we don't have the time or interest to learn the truth for ourselves. I come from a strong religious background, and I would say from people's reactions around me that Michael was seen as a heathen because of the heavy beat, elecric guitar, crotch grabbing, seeming occult connection, sexual lyrics in songs. Secondly the men in my life (husband and sons) are amazed women would even be attracted to Michael because they see certain pics of him as being feminine so they assume MJ as unmanly which repulses them. So I think it's like people just don't know how to catagorize him or understand him because he is so inncredibly unique and one of a kind, and most people come from a narrowminded perspective of some kind. Myself personally hardly was aware of him before his death, besides hearing some of his songs occasionally and seeing bits of the trial and baby-dangling stories, never really thought anything either way. My mind and heart have slowly opened to him, and now I love him wholeheartedly, but can understand the haters to an extent.

MJonmind, what you say about the "men in your life" being repulsed that women find MJ attractive...I think you *Hit it on the Head* with that one! It upsets their sense of Male Equalibrium! The "Macho-Type" Male is totally baffled by this Skinny Twinkle-Toed Black/Tan/White, LIttle-Boy-Man wearing lipstick, eyeliner, ponytail, etc. and women of all ages & races Swooning and Obsessed over him!  Thank You for coming up with that! I'm sitting here laughing about all the poor Neanderthals that have no idea how to compete with this :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 12:46:03 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
I have often noticed this term "The Haters". What brought on this "Hate" of MJ? Did this hate exist prior to the False Allegations? Are Haters Primarily Male or are there Female Haters too? Does anybody here know a "hater" personally? If so; why do they hate him? (Is it simply due to his skin color change? or does it go deeper than that?) Are Haters people who are confused about their own sexuality and resent the fact that MJ's Androgynous Look turned them on? Any insights into this would be appreciated 'cause I just don't understand it :|
Okay i am going to answer this one simply because ive gotten into more than enough arrangements with "haters" on youtube. Most of these haters always say the same thing, hes a weirdo, hes sick, hes a pedo, he molests little boys, he bleached his skin. So to my opinion after dealing with way to many, i have come to a conclusion that they are just ignorant bastards who make themselves feel better by belittling Michael, they seem to feel the need to spend so much time bashing his music page and bashing his videos that sometimes they are more obsessed with him than the fans themselves, I think they are just ignorant and choose to believe what the media says about him cause it makes them feel better and bigger. Most of these haters that ive dealt with are mostly MALE. so i sense some hardcore jealousy going on due to the fact that Michael can probably satisfy their women more than they can just by looking at a picture of him. I sense because hes talented and can pretty much do anything men tend to envy him. Also the fact every girl lusts for him isnt helping these poor men either. LOL. Also i think they are just ignorant morons who cant make up their own mind and have to judge him in order to feel superior, They sit on their asses all day at a computer screen since im assuming how much time they spend bashing his videos they obviously dont have much of a social life. probably some morons who stay at home bashing his videos and playing call of duty all day. I know its harsh to say this but ive dealt with way to many of them i can quickly pick up on their next move or words cause they all act exactly the same and say the same things. I even wrote a whole thing for them on my youtube page hoping to shut them up for good. I'm quick to defend Michael against any of these morons because thats all they do is bash on him. like youd think they would rather go out then sit for hours just bashing his videos. UGH.

This is what i wrote on my youtube page.

Michael Jackson, i love him dearly and i have been a fan of his since i was 3, & i will never stop, i will come to his defense in a heartbeat i will gladly fight someone who bashes him. He is a sicko, he is a pedophile, and a child molester??? thats what the haters always say, well i have one question where is the proof? your always asking the fans where the proof is that he is innocent, try reading the newly released 300 pages of FBI files that were released, they show that he was scammed and extortion was going on and they caught Evan chandler on tape planning it, it even clearly states that over a span of 10 years they found NOTHING, not ONE piece of evidence over ten years that prooved he did it. so i ask where is YOUR PROOF haters, where is your proof he was guilty, and making up bullshit by taking the truth and making it negative doesnt make it PROOF! you guys need to take your heads out of your asses and open your eyes and ask, why would any CONCERNED parent settle for money? why would a parent who actually loved their child accept 20 million from an alleged child molester? isnt that just paying off your kid... wow Evan your a winner! Obviously he wanted the money people, if he cared at all he would have rather wanted Michael's ass in jail, or dead, not accept money! you guys are blind & delusional =). if that was my child i wouldn't rest until his ass was dead or in jail, i would not accept money no matter how famous or how much they offered me. Stupidity kills, and unfortunately Michael suffered a lot, with no true friends by his side, except maybe Liz &  Mac, other then that everyone betrayed him. If i could meet him just once, i would sit for hours with him and just talk, fuck the autographs and fuck the fan questions, i would rather just talk to him and get to know him and cherish my time with him,  i would just want to try to make him happy again, maybe have a water fight, he always did love those :)(L) I LOVE you Michael Jackson. It's all for LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Good Lets Dance

April 22, 2010, 01:05:29 AM
Had to cut my post short due to a phone call...I want to also thank YoungNewMJFan, GirlSaturday, Chi-Town (Haterade :lol: ) and everybody else who responded with reasons. I personally don't know any "haters" and my social circle is much smaller than it used to be, but all the females in my life said they NEVER believed the Child Allegations, and 2 males (one a nephew and the other a long-time close friend) Chose to believe the allegations--even after he was exonerated! To the male friend I said something like: "and what would your excuse to dislke him be IF there had NEVER been any Child charges?" Well - I never got an answer to that question! He was VERY uncomfortable with my Emotional response to MJ's "death"; although he seemed to be affected by it too, (but did not want to admit it or acknowledge it) But this ended our relationship. So from my perspective it's all the Females are accepting and supportive and the Men Not so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 22, 2010, 02:07:39 AM
JACKSONGIRL,

Thanks for your resonse regarding You-Tube Trolls! Here is my take on these Trolls: I think they are latent/repressed Homos that were aroused/activated by watching MJ in Videos! I think they are turned on by him and *Do It* while watching the videos...and then are angry about it afterwards. I think MJ was so stimulating to watch that he affected everybody, no matter what their normal sexual orientation! I have even seen cute comments on YT videos of guys saying things like "Wow - I'm a Straight guy but he looks beautiful here" OK, to me that's a well-adjusted straight guy that can admit that and be OK with it, and laugh at themselves. But then there are the ones that are Turned On and Refuse to Admit it, feel ashamed about it and react by lashing out as "Trolls". I truly sense that this is the REAL Problem with the Trolls!
Madonna said in her Tribute on this years MTV awards "Millions of women fell in love with him" and then she added "and lots of men too" and the audience applauded - remember that?
I think "Trolls" are actually Guys who have the HOTS for MJ and they Think they are Deflecting that, but in actuality they are Exposing their Lust for him by posting such venom. They aren't fooling anybody! They are CRAZY about him, too :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 05:13:47 AM
MJ haters are pervert, stupid and totally ugly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions