No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

I never understand the meaning of 2012. So, Michael predicted the end of the world in 2012 and he died? Or Michael says he will be back in 2012? Or Michael says 2012 is the end of the world and left the USA, lives in Europe or elsewhere? But it does not help to prevent disaster anyway. What's the point to get back to the 2012. We cannot stop armageddon if that's about it.   :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Loes

Quote from: "ROFL"
"I doubt the moslim terrorists will also be ...  :( "

Excuse me ?

I mean I don't think the bad people (like terrorists - Al Qaida) will be full of LOVE by 2012 ...  ;)
IMO the world is getting more dangerous and will not be in such short time the opposite.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Yeah that's what I thought ... you are brainwashed by media telling you the terrorists are moslims ...

So I will say instead :

:cry:  I don't think the USA goverment will also be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

MJLover1990

Quote from: "SiMTii"
Quote from: "LaLove09"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Still I think that 2012 is not the end of the world but the end of the world as we know it now. But it is scary to think that when the bees are gone our time is almost up. Look at how the state of the world is right now. My feeling says we are not far away anymore.

Ditto!!
So it all goes back to what Mike's msg is all about!
But there are millions if not billions
who wont' take heed either way, just sad.
LOVE

Exactly, 2012 is the end of this era and the beginning of an entirely NEW ERA. Many people believe the New Era is based upon a unified human race held together by a strong force of L.O.V.E. I hope it's true :D

I really believe that, and also we live in the 3rd dimension now and when we go into the new era we go in to the 5th dimension but before we can go to that you must have infinite love and you must be very spiritual (back to loving God) I really hope this is true because then we will have L.O.V.E all around the world and then we will stand strong together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
It is said that Einstein did say that but we don't know for sure. Nevertheless it doesn't change the fact that honeybees are disappearing and that it is the insect that is the most important for the human food chain. Some scientists even think that the absence of pollinators (hence bees) could result in widespread starvation  :?  :?  :? ...

This is true. No tree's, no flowers, no fruits or veggies. I think people underestimate the importance of bee's.
There would be ZERO food for the Herbovores (sp?) to eat. no food for them  = starvation and they die = starvation for humans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

What is more stange is that the medias do not talk about it that much I mean this is huge and something has to be done immediately before it's too late. I wonder what is killing all these bees, pollution ? I heard that chemtrails could be responsible ? Is it a genocide or what ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

What is more stange is that the medias do not talk about it that much I mean this is huge and something has to be done immediately before it's too late. I wonder what is killing all these bees, pollution ? I heard that chemtrails could be responsible ? Is it a genocide or what ?

I have noticed a decrease in bee's where I live over the last few yrs. I used to run like an idiot when one was even near me....I dont really have that problem anymore, cus there are that many!!

I dont know what is killing them off....maybe pesticides?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
It is said that Einstein did say that but we don't know for sure. Nevertheless it doesn't change the fact that honeybees are disappearing and that it is the insect that is the most important for the human food chain. Some scientists even think that the absence of pollinators (hence bees) could result in widespread starvation  :?  :?  :? ...

This is true. No tree's, no flowers, no fruits or veggies. I think people underestimate the importance of bee's.
There would be ZERO food for the Herbovores (sp?) to eat. no food for them  = starvation and they die = starvation for humans.

And without tree's and flowers we can hardly breathe. Bee's are very important, like you said people underestimate that. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"

And without tree's and flowers we can hardly breathe. Bee's are very important, like you said people underestimate that. :(

Oh yea...forgot about that!! Bee's also cross-pollunate too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I have noticed a decrease in bee's where I live over the last few yrs. I used to run like an idiot when one was even near me....I dont really have that problem anymore, cus there are that many!!

Yes indeed pesticides must also be responsible and their disappearance is increasing faster and faster in recent years. I read a lot of things regarding that matter and it seems that scientists don't have a straight answer for this problem. They're talking about Collony Collapse Disorder because (in simple words) the bees do not get back home (in the beehive)...I hope things will evolve for the better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Yes indeed pesticides must also be responsible and their disappearance is increasing faster and faster in recent years. I read a lot of things regarding that matter and it seems that scientists don't have a straight answer for this problem. They're talking about Collony Collapse Disorder because (in simple words) the bees do not get back home (in the beehive)...I hope things will evolve for the better.

Awww. thats so sad.....they get lost?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Awww. thats so sad.....they get lost?

That's the problem they don't know why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welll... this rebirth may as well mean the destruction of the world as we know it, the death of mankind and the beginning of a new life.... after life.... Hmmm.....  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Loes

Quote from: "ROFL"
Yeah that's what I thought ... you are brainwashed by media telling you the terrorists are moslims ...

So I will say instead :

:cry:  I don't think the USA goverment will also be

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Please don't tell me I'm brainwashed.
Go to Google Images and search for Al Qaida.
Tell me what you see ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions