Re: Did wylie really die?
December 30, 2010, 01:17:28 AM
hey everyone
 nefari is the one who visits wylie drapers grave she has taken a couple of flowers for me at one time i do not know if she puts extra for me anymore..
i will visit his grave inmay i live 3 hours away this will be my first time .
weird talking about wylie though i just saw his movie again on sunday it was fitting they would play it since his anniversary was on the 20th
nefari i befriended someone on facebook who knows wylie but i wont say her name cause i think she chooses to keep that private i was lucky i got accepted.
she knew him along time and said she visited his grave once
 i am with you nefari i believe he died too like you said you feel this peace feeling when you go i really think he is dead from what his friend told me he really did die.
he will always be special to me too .
nefari and i will always share that love we have for wylie i am glad
god bless all
mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted pwnt:
nembi,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 01:59:37 AM
Hello MagentaLOVES..I could not post next your answer Wed 29 Dec 2010 quoting  my idea...it kept jumping..Thank you  for finding and posting the you tube video.Yes! That is the one.It was  in reply to my  Michael/Wiley theory. I respect Wiley, his memory, and his followers and also other peoples different beliefs, opinions and knowledge.I have seen posts by the lovely people who visit Wiley's tomb and who have met people who know more about his life and death than I do. There is so much to discuss and share. I wanted to share my thoughts as they just came into my head and then suddenly there was a topic on this site. :).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
Members reacted friendly:
nembi,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 30, 2010, 02:37:28 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
I think it''s Michael in that video with Dionne Warwick.
Yes. That is totally clearly MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 11:09:26 PM
Quote from: "MagentaLOVES"
Quote from: "lettingitsimmer"
I'd give Michael 40 in TII.  :D

Wylie might have looked somewhat like a young Michael, BUT Wylie was 11 years younger than MJ and he was black... MJ's skin turned white in time due to vitiligo. I think it would have been hard for Wylie to keep up with the changes in MJ's appearance - and Wylie didn't seem to have any interest in being an MJ impersonator or double.

I was recently thinking about Wylie possibly being in the mix somehow, too, and then this thread came up! He danced so much like Michael and he looked very much like him too. I am not saying he was a twin or relative ,or not, but he could have been involved as a double all these years and not really died..I saw an interview with his  mother at the time of his role as Michael in the film... I always wondered why such a talented person like him, and especially connected to Michael career - wise,  did not have more admiration and information in the media then and since then.. perhaps it was kept quiet for obvious reasons?It may sound like an impossibility.. but when you think about it, anything can be possible when all the right ingredients are put together.Makeup ( "even" skin tones , whether light or dark,etc)and with  some cosmetic surgery( as a previous poster has already mentioned) and tuition for the "look"  and manner and speaking voice of Michael could make it all believable..The photo of him in the garden at Havenhurst was so incredibly like Michael. Also, (and I am sorry I cannot remember the actual you tube video) there was a speech and outdoor ceremony when Michael( in blue sparkly military uniform and short hair( he was about mid 20's old) was standing at the microphones , next to Dionne Warwick, I think...He seemed  to be extremely nervous and needed prompting from her etc.and found it hard to speak, and as he was walking off the platform he seemed extremely nervous as he looked back... for a second there I wondered if it was Wiley, because just before that , in the video,some merchandise was being held up and a white t-shirt with what looked like Wiley's face(as seen in the film) was printed on it.. it really did not seem to be a picture of Michael.. more like Wiley..with plump cheeks..Maybe his illness and death were real and I do not want to be disrespectful if that is the truth,and I may be right off track,with my opinions here.. but Wiley Draper was a wonderful performer... it is worth looking into. Did he sing also? Anyone know? It is still a mystery ... :?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this video ,right?, and also i agree with what you just said!, everyone wonders who the mj in this video was/is!
I don't think that was Michael. I think it was his twin or double. The eyes look too large be Michael and he really looked nervous. He acted like he was wiping sweat off his face due the nervousness. I know it's not Wylie, because he was 17 and Michael was 28.This was during the 1986 Grammys. I remember watching it. But I have seen photos of Wylie and people say it Michael. I will try to find them. When Wylie performed in MJ's Remember the time video. He didn't look sick. IMO You are right it's still a mystery and worth looking into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 12:03:47 AM
Hi techdiva

Thanks for the info.. yes I see what you mean.. the age difference..Wiley was 17 in the Jackson family film? ? And it also seemed to me that the eyes were different to Michael's in this video, just as you mentioned. If it was in fact Michael, at age 28, I was wondering if he would still be that shy and nervous talking to an audience ? He seemed very nervous as he went down the stairs too, I think. Yes a twin , relative or some other double sounds possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Wylie Factor
January 02, 2011, 05:08:37 AM
I have learned since being here that dates mean a helluva lot for this hoax.  First of all I've gotta tell you what a beautiful person you are to care enough about him to visit his resting place (if he's there of course). I can play devil's advocate and say that there are several reasons why no one visits, as I'd image that if he was well loved his demise was pretty tragic and hurtful.  Also, he could've been a child without a name so-to- speak which could also be a big emphatic PLUS for your inquisition. Would a child without a name or identity jump at the chance to assume the identity of his idol? Hellks yes!!! There were times when Mike would disappear out of the public eye for many moons, and then reappear wearing a mask (in an effort to throw people off).  We don't really know what was going on under those masks.  Wylie could've been off preparing for the role of a lifetime.  

You're on to something.   ;)

Quote from: "nefari"
to loyalfan:
All I am saying is that it is soooo odd the death date of Wylie being the exact same as the Neverland Invasion and the fact that it's so obvious there is mystery behind Wylie's death as well as Michael's. If Wylie in fact had no real family to answer to or for and was someone who lived his whole life wanting to be like Michael *Yes he even walked the halls of his High School drama dept. wearing "The Glove"* then how far would Wylie have gone for Michael? It's all a bit fascinating and strange.
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

January 02, 2011, 07:21:29 AM
Only once in nearly 2 years that I have been taking flowers to Wylie have I seen any new flowers put out by anyone else and since there is such a small vase on his crypt I always try and incorporate any other flowers I find left there into the arrangement but only once have I had to do this. First time I went to visit the old flowers in the vase had cob webs all over them and were totally ancient, smelled of age if you can understand how silk flowers can get musty and old smelling. So possibly someone does come from far away maybe to visit once in awhile and my heart jumped for joy when I saw that someone else cared and left him flowers. Thank you for saying I'm kind to do this. My car has been so ugly to me this past year its been hard to go see Wylie. I was there in October last. I know I will get down to see him before his Birthday or on his birthday though. I'll do all in my power to, as I go through a withdrawing sort of sadness if I don't visit him at least every 3 to 4 months. It's like I gain strength from the love I feel in that mausoleum to keep hope alive for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

January 02, 2011, 07:31:39 AM
Nefari, wow! God bless you for caring and going  to see Wylie bringing fresh flowers to his crypt .Not too many people have a good soul like yourself. I have a theory, how about Wylie,never died, he had no family, but he did have leukemia, Michael found out and took care of him. Wylie was in remission for a while. He probably got some plastic surgery to look more like Michael. Wylie got sick again and he is the one who died that day, June 25 2009 instead of Michael. Remember the paramedics when they arrived they said the person did not look exactly like Michael Jackson. One thing I know that when a parent loses a child, they will be at their crypt maybe not everyday, but often enough to change flowers, and to be with the son. I am speaking as a mother. Like I said this is only my theory.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 02, 2011, 07:37:59 AM
Hello everyone,  I have a theory, how about Wylie,never died, he had no family, but he did have leukemia, Michael found out and took care of him. Wylie was in remission for a while. He probably got some plastic surgery to look more like Michael. Wylie got sick again and he is the one who died that day, June 25 2009 instead of Michael. Remember the paramedics when they arrived they said the person did not look exactly like Michael Jackson. One thing I know that when a parent loses a child, they will be at their crypt maybe not everyday, but often enough to change flowers, and to be with the son. I am speaking as a mother. Their is another posting that Nefari did  called the Wyllie Factor. Read that one. I did not copy paste the link sorry. It will explain more into details.
God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

nefariTopic starter

January 02, 2011, 07:41:59 AM
I too have entertained that exact scenario but I just feel that Wylie is gone, passed away and there is no evidence of the vault being opened recently except one thing I noticed last time I went down there that I had not seen before. I could have just over looked it before but there is now a slight roof leak or issue barely noticable right directly above Wylie's drawer and I mentioned it to my husband. He said probably just from the building being older and settling. It very well could be all there is to it but it concerns me because I don't want anything happening to Wylie's crypt. To someone not observing every detail you would not see it. But I have stood many times underneath that crypt saying a prayer, blowing kisses to Wylie before I leave and I did notice that wall/roof area little stain. I think next time I go I might just walk around behind the mausoleum to the back side of Wylie's crypt and see what I see from the outside, if that's possible. That's something I have never done before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

January 02, 2011, 07:44:15 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"

Wylie might have looked somewhat like a young Michael, BUT Wylie was 11 years younger than MJ and he was black... MJ's skin turned white in time due to vitiligo. I think it would have been hard for Wylie to keep up with the changes in MJ's appearance - and Wylie didn't seem to have any interest in being an MJ impersonator or double.

I was recently thinking about Wylie possibly being in the mix somehow, too, and then this thread came up! He danced so much like Michael and he looked very much like him too. I am not saying he was a twin or relative ,or not, but he could have been involved as a double all these years and not really died..I saw an interview with his  mother at the time of his role as Michael in the film... I always wondered why such a talented person like him, and especially connected to Michael career - wise,  did not have more admiration and information in the media then and since then.. perhaps it was kept quiet for obvious reasons?It may sound like an impossibility.. but when you think about it, anything can be possible when all the right ingredients are put together.Makeup ( "even" skin tones , whether light or dark,etc)and with  some cosmetic surgery( as a previous poster has already mentioned) and tuition for the "look"  and manner and speaking voice of Michael could make it all believable..The photo of him in the garden at Havenhurst was so incredibly like Michael. Also, (and I am sorry I cannot remember the actual you tube video) there was a speech and outdoor ceremony when Michael( in blue sparkly military uniform and short hair( he was about mid 20's old) was standing at the microphones , next to Dionne Warwick, I think...He seemed  to be extremely nervous and needed prompting from her etc.and found it hard to speak, and as he was walking off the platform he seemed extremely nervous as he looked back... for a second there I wondered if it was Wiley, because just before that , in the video,some merchandise was being held up and a white t-shirt with what looked like Wiley's face(as seen in the film) was printed on it.. it really did not seem to be a picture of Michael.. more like Wiley..with plump cheeks..Maybe his illness and death were real and I do not want to be disrespectful if that is the truth,and I may be right off track,with my opinions here.. but Wiley Draper was a wonderful performer... it is worth looking into. Did he sing also? Anyone know? It is still a mystery ... :?:

this video ,right?, and also i agree with what you just said!, everyone wonders who the mj in this video was/is!
I don't think that was Michael. I think it was his twin or double. The eyes look too large be Michael and he really looked nervous. He acted like he was wiping sweat off his face due the nervousness. I know it's not Wylie, because he was 17 and Michael was 28.This was during the 1986 Grammys. I remember watching it. But I have seen photos of Wylie and people say it Michael. I will try to find them. When Wylie performed in MJ's Remember the time video. He didn't look sick. IMO You are right it's still a mystery and worth looking into.

don't forget Michael was a shy man at that time, if he were a double he wouldn't have removed his sun glasses. That was him. He looks so  much as Janet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 02, 2011, 07:49:55 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I too have entertained that exact scenario but I just feel that Wylie is gone, passed away and there is no evidence of the vault being opened recently except one thing I noticed last time I went down there that I had not seen before. I could have just over looked it before but there is now a slight roof leak or issue barely noticable right directly above Wylie's drawer and I mentioned it to my husband. He said probably just from the building being older and settling. It very well could be all there is to it but it concerns me because I don't want anything happening to Wylie's crypt. To someone not observing every detail you would not see it. But I have stood many times underneath that crypt saying a prayer, blowing kisses to Wylie before I leave and I did notice that wall/roof area little stain. I think next time I go I might just walk around behind the mausoleum to the back side of Wylie's crypt and see what I see from the outside, if that's possible. That's something I have never done before.

Nefari we shouldn't dismiss this theory. Why doesn't his family go visit him? Even if they don't go every day, but at least 2 times a month a mother or a father should go visit thier son . You are stating that their was cow webs in the flowers. It means no one goes and visit him. If their is his body resting there, it is very mean of his family not visiting him. I feel really bad for this young man. Like I said we should not dismiss this theory. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 02, 2011, 01:11:09 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "techdiva"

don't forget Michael was a shy man at that time, if he were a double he wouldn't have removed his sun glasses. That was him. He looks so  much as Janet.
I think you are getting the Grammy years confused.  The video that was posted with MJ and Lionel Ritchie, they won a grammy for(1986) "We are the World." The Grammy year you are speaking of when Michael removed his glasses was 1984 Grammy. This was the year Emmanuel Lewis and Brooke Shield had attend,  Here's the video
[youtube:1j1cxeny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLPPgmTnY-k[/youtube:1j1cxeny]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 03:22:33 PM
hi nefari

i know you told me your car was having trouble and this whole time i thought you didnt like me as a friend cause i never heard from you anymore.
now i understand it isnt me it is your car that you were mad at.
i want to go to his crypt this may on his birthday.my family and i are doing this so i wil get to leave flowers for him then.
but if you still would put a extra one from me when you go in the meantime i will be so greatful!
he is and always will be special to you and me especially but to others too and his loved ones.
i am so happy i share this love you have for him with you.
take care my friend and thanks for all those times you did take extra flowers for me .
i will say prayers god will get that car of yours running again so you can go see him .
till then you can always write me i am on ym too just got on
your friend always
keep in touch
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike