all4loveandbelieve

Re: Did wylie really die?
December 28, 2010, 08:59:50 PM
Quote from: "MagentaLOVES"
but havent most of you noticed, as years would go by, MJ would randomly get younger, look younger, when his age was really old, I mean this is it for instance..I know its part of his genes to look like that but lets be realistic

Not necessarily, I am 50 yrs old and I look alot younger than my age. First of all Michael could have done more plastic surgery to look younger. Secondly, as you can see Katherine  does not look like a  woman of 80 yrs old,she looks much younger. Michael probably took after Katherine's genes. I don't think Michael looks older. Obviously we all do get older.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 28, 2010, 09:14:47 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
but havent most of you noticed, as years would go by, MJ would randomly get younger, look younger, when his age was really old, I mean this is it for instance..I know its part of his genes to look like that but lets be realistic

Not necessarily, I am 50 yrs old and I look alot younger than my age. First of all Michael could have done more plastic surgery to look younger. Secondly, as you can see Katherine  does not look like a  woman of 80 yrs old,she looks much younger. Michael probably took after Katherine's genes. I don't think Michael looks older. Obviously we all do get older.

so how old did mj look to you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 10:59:21 PM
Quote from: "Victor"
[youtube:1kpf1v18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_BT6pB_zU[/youtube:1kpf1v18]
[youtube:1kpf1v18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHJPlTeCMPA&feature=related[/youtube:1kpf1v18]

[youtube:1kpf1v18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRygcTUyFd8[/youtube:1kpf1v18] :shock:
He's wearing the glove on the wrong hand! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 12:32:43 AM
I disagree, I don't think he looked like Michael, I mean yes he looked like him, but when you really compare the two... they aren't exactly the same. :?
Just saying, I don't think he could look enough like MJ to "be" him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

nefariTopic starter

December 29, 2010, 01:57:03 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

December 29, 2010, 08:33:21 AM

When I saw this is it, i gave him a man in the middle  40.. he did not look his age. sorry this is my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

December 29, 2010, 10:21:42 AM

When I saw this is it, i gave him a man in the middle  40.. he did not look his age. sorry this is my opinion.

I think he looked so much younger than what he is. At 50, I believe he looked 45 at most. And around 2005, he looked around his late 30s IMO. He ages well  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

December 29, 2010, 12:36:48 PM
In TII, MJ to me looked like 30. ;) and in thriller he doesn't even look 20. Maybe like 17-ish :lol: He always looked younger than he was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

all4loveandbelieve

December 29, 2010, 01:06:10 PM
Quote from: "backstager"

I think he looked so much younger than what he is. At 50, I believe he looked 45 at most. And around 2005, he looked around his late 30s IMO. He ages well  ;)

Thank you for agreeing with me.. I know he looks very good for his age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

December 29, 2010, 08:01:16 PM
I'd give Michael 40 in TII.  :D

Wylie might have looked somewhat like a young Michael, BUT Wylie was 11 years younger than MJ and he was black... MJ's skin turned white in time due to vitiligo. I think it would have been hard for Wylie to keep up with the changes in MJ's appearance - and Wylie didn't seem to have any interest in being an MJ impersonator or double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 08:49:32 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

Wylie might have looked somewhat like a young Michael, BUT Wylie was 11 years younger than MJ and he was black... MJ's skin turned white in time due to vitiligo. I think it would have been hard for Wylie to keep up with the changes in MJ's appearance - and Wylie didn't seem to have any interest in being an MJ impersonator or double.

I was recently thinking about Wylie possibly being in the mix somehow, too, and then this thread came up! He danced so much like Michael and he looked very much like him too. I am not saying he was a twin or relative ,or not, but he could have been involved as a double all these years and not really died..I saw an interview with his  mother at the time of his role as Michael in the film... I always wondered why such a talented person like him, and especially connected to Michael career - wise,  did not have more admiration and information in the media then and since then.. perhaps it was kept quiet for obvious reasons?It may sound like an impossibility.. but when you think about it, anything can be possible when all the right ingredients are put together.Makeup ( "even" skin tones , whether light or dark,etc)and with  some cosmetic surgery( as a previous poster has already mentioned) and tuition for the "look"  and manner and speaking voice of Michael could make it all believable..The photo of him in the garden at Havenhurst was so incredibly like Michael. Also, (and I am sorry I cannot remember the actual you tube video) there was a speech and outdoor ceremony when Michael( in blue sparkly military uniform and short hair( he was about mid 20's old) was standing at the microphones , next to Dionne Warwick, I think...He seemed  to be extremely nervous and needed prompting from her etc.and found it hard to speak, and as he was walking off the platform he seemed extremely nervous as he looked back... for a second there I wondered if it was Wiley, because just before that , in the video,some merchandise was being held up and a white t-shirt with what looked like Wiley's face(as seen in the film) was printed on it.. it really did not seem to be a picture of Michael.. more like Wiley..with plump cheeks..Maybe his illness and death were real and I do not want to be disrespectful if that is the truth,and I may be right off track,with my opinions here.. but Wiley Draper was a wonderful performer... it is worth looking into. Did he sing also? Anyone know? It is still a mystery ... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 09:48:55 PM
Quote from: "lettingitsimmer"
Quote from: "truthprevails"

I was recently thinking about Wylie possibly being in the mix somehow, too, and then this thread came up! He danced so much like Michael and he looked very much like him too. I am not saying he was a twin or relative ,or not, but he could have been involved as a double all these years and not really died..I saw an interview with his  mother at the time of his role as Michael in the film... I always wondered why such a talented person like him, and especially connected to Michael career - wise,  did not have more admiration and information in the media then and since then.. perhaps it was kept quiet for obvious reasons?It may sound like an impossibility.. but when you think about it, anything can be possible when all the right ingredients are put together.Makeup ( "even" skin tones , whether light or dark,etc)and with  some cosmetic surgery( as a previous poster has already mentioned) and tuition for the "look"  and manner and speaking voice of Michael could make it all believable..The photo of him in the garden at Havenhurst was so incredibly like Michael. Also, (and I am sorry I cannot remember the actual you tube video) there was a speech and outdoor ceremony when Michael( in blue sparkly military uniform and short hair( he was about mid 20's old) was standing at the microphones , next to Dionne Warwick, I think...He seemed  to be extremely nervous and needed prompting from her etc.and found it hard to speak, and as he was walking off the platform he seemed extremely nervous as he looked back... for a second there I wondered if it was Wiley, because just before that , in the video,some merchandise was being held up and a white t-shirt with what looked like Wiley's face(as seen in the film) was printed on it.. it really did not seem to be a picture of Michael.. more like Wiley..with plump cheeks..Maybe his illness and death were real and I do not want to be disrespectful if that is the truth,and I may be right off track,with my opinions here.. but Wiley Draper was a wonderful performer... it is worth looking into. Did he sing also? Anyone know? It is still a mystery ... :?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this video ,right?, and also i agree with what you just said!, everyone wonders who the mj in this video was/is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 29, 2010, 09:59:57 PM
sometimes i think the subtle differences that have been seen over the years are due to wight changes and make-up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 29, 2010, 10:07:16 PM
I think it''s Michael in that video with Dionne Warwick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 10:13:06 PM
He looked good at any age.  He was so fit and that keeps you young.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions