Re: Did wylie really die?
December 28, 2010, 05:18:22 PM
You may be on to something. If he had Leukemia, then it would show during the taping of the Jackson movie. I know he did another movie titled "The Disappearance of Christina." But check this out. I just saw on his IMDB he was a dancer in "Red Shoes Diaries" and he was a dancer in Michael Jackson "Remember the Time" video.  OMG!! Remember the Time came out in 1995.  Here's the link to his IMDBYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 05:24:09 PM
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Wow.  Just wow.
Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:30:46 PM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

December 28, 2010, 05:26:36 PM
He looked ill to me during Remember the Time, very thin and he had an over all ill look IMO during that video. There are many close ups of Wylie during the Dangerous short films DVD. And it's not a random spirit I feel every time I stand in that mausoleum and cry. It's something not of this world. If I didn't know better I would say it's Michael there but Wylie I'm sure also has this sort of light. I do not feel cold or dark there, only peace and love. Nothing lifts my spirits and makes me want to continue this quest like visiting Wylie's crypt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 28, 2010, 05:27:14 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
You may be on to something. If he had Leukemia, then it would show during the taping of the Jackson movie. I know he did another movie titled "The Disappearance of Christina." But check this out. I just saw on his IMDB he was a dancer in "Red Shoes Diaries" and he was a dancer in Michael Jackson "Remember the Time" video.  OMG!! Remember the Time came out in 1995.  Here's the link to his IMDBYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's odd, because Wylie is said to have died on Dec. 20, 1993. He was born in May 1969 and so he was almost 11 years younger than MJ... I think that would make it hard for him to be a double for MJ.

Here's the Wylie Draper Foundation:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to this website, Wylie was diagnosed with leukemia shortly after the airing of the Jackson mini series - so it wouldn't necessarily have showed during the taping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

December 28, 2010, 05:34:22 PM
And when was the actual filming of Remember the Time done? What year was that done, because if the actual making of it was done in 95 THEN we are on to something big. I know Wylie also did some Calvin Klein modeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

December 28, 2010, 05:35:03 PM
i think this has been mulled over before. there is a poster who visits his grave. it is an interesting thought but idk if it has been looked into very deeply.
was he a dancer in remember the time? could someone point him out on the vid. all of those dancers look pretty healthy to me.
Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:37:10 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefariTopic starter

December 28, 2010, 05:36:28 PM
HELLO!!! That poster is ME LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

December 28, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
HELLO!!! That poster is ME LOL
sorry sweetie , didn't see it in time.

is interesting about your feelings in the other post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 28, 2010, 05:50:26 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
And when was the actual filming of Remember the Time done? What year was that done, because if the actual making of it was done in 95 THEN we are on to something big. I know Wylie also did some Calvin Klein modeling.

According to Wikipedia, the video was shot in mid-January 1992.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since Wylie is said to have died on Dec. 20, 1993, he could have participated in the video & there's actually nothing odd here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

December 28, 2010, 05:56:25 PM
[youtube:1h3b23z3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_BT6pB_zU[/youtube:1h3b23z3]
[youtube:1h3b23z3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHJPlTeCMPA&feature=related[/youtube:1h3b23z3]

[youtube:1h3b23z3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRygcTUyFd8[/youtube:1h3b23z3] :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

December 28, 2010, 05:59:37 PM
Thank you *truth*. I think Wylie is really gone. There are too many distinguishing marks and looks to our Michael through the years that say he was not Wylie but a twin I am still not so sure about. That theory still haunts me. Something is up between Michael, Marlon, Brandon and whoever else might be in that confusing scenario, something is just out of place about it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 28, 2010, 06:14:41 PM
but havent most of you noticed, as years would go by, MJ would randomly get younger, look younger, when his age was really old, I mean this is it for instance..I know its part of his genes to look like that but lets be realistic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 06:21:54 PM
Quote from: "MagentaLOVES"
but havent most of you noticed, as years would go by, MJ would randomly get younger, look younger, when his age was really old, I mean this is it for instance..I know its part of his genes to look like that but lets be realistic

Come on, 50 is not "really old". Would you guess, if you didn't know, that Katherine & Joe are in their 80s? Doesn't Janet look amazing at 40+?

nefari: I don't believe the twin theory (that Michael himself had a twin, that is), but I'd like to say that I find it really, really nice of you that you keep visiting Wylie's crypt.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 28, 2010, 06:37:59 PM
somewhat off topic: does anyone know the name of the lady who played katherine and or anything else about her. just kind of curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

December 28, 2010, 06:46:33 PM
Angela Bassett played Katherine and she is a legendary film actress who has starred in many films and TV productions.

Angela Evelyn Bassett born August 16, 1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions