mjkate

Re: The Wylie Factor
April 22, 2010, 08:14:07 AM
It was the horrible strip search of MJ that happened on December 20 1993 at the Neverland Ranch which is the exact date that Wylie died.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 10:46:08 AM
And leading up to that horrible December day, was the press tearing MJ apart piece by piece. They had him guility before any charges were filed and poor MJ, who was in the middle of a tour had to be re-thinking this whole fame thing, so maybe he  contacted Wylie and made him an offer he could not refuse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 11:35:14 AM
Hmmm...this is interesting. What in the world is happening?  :lol: I feel like I'm in the twilight zone/Truman show/Moonwalker rolled up into one. This is all so dang on surreal. I said it in another thread. I got to say it again. I think things are starting to add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

the arabian nights

April 22, 2010, 02:58:29 PM
help me your doing the maths - whats the answer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 03:33:54 PM
Quote from: "pick_a_boo"
Here are the lyrics of the song Privacy
What caught my attention is the 3rd verse

Ain’t the pictures enough
Why do you go through so much
To get the stories you need
So you can bury me
You got the people confused
You tell the stories you choose
You try to get me to lose
The man I really am

You keep on stalking me
Invading my privacy
Won’t you just let me be
Cos you cameras can’t control
The minds of those who know
That you’ll even sell your soul
Just to get your story sold

I need my privacy (yeah, yeah)
So paparazzi (yeah, yeah)
Get away from me (yeah, yeah)

Some of you still wonder why
One of my friends had to die

I always wondered which friend was he talking about cause you know that michael sings alot about what happened in his life.Could this friend be Wylie?

To get the message across
That yet you haven’t heard

Was he planning this since at least the incincible album?

My friend was chased and confused
Like many others I knew
But on that cold winter night

Could this be refering to the time when police invaded Neverland?

My pride was snatched away

She get no second chance
She ridiculed and harassed
Please tell my why (oh no)
Now there’s a lesson to learn
Respects not given it’s earned
Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

Just get away from me (yeah, yeah)

Now there’s a lesson to learn
Stories are twisted and turned
Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

My privacy (yeah, yeah)
My privacy (yeah, yeah)
My privacy (yeah, yeah)
My privacy (yeah, yeah)

Do you guys think this song could be a link to Wylie? Could he be the friend that he is talking about in the 3rd verse?
I always thought that this song means something because his voice is like shouting when he sings. you can tell he's hurt and pissed off.
tell me what you think please

Kisses and hugs!

I always thought he was talking about Princess Diana in those verses. She did die hunted by paparazzi.. .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

the arabian nights

April 22, 2010, 03:37:41 PM
but the diana factor had other factors - lack of seat belts - she would have lived they say if she wore one, and the driver was going to fast
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

April 22, 2010, 04:06:49 PM
I think Michael was talking about Princess Di in that song about his friend passing away. And just a note to everyone PMIng me asking me to take photos of Wylie's crypt etc....I will not invade his privacy like that just as I would not go taking photos of any celebrity grave or crypt as that is not something that needs to be scattered all over the place. I do not have to prove myself in telling the truth about visiting Wylie as I know what I do or do not do and that is all that matters. I'm not saying this to be mean or disrespectful to anyone but if someone really wants to visit Wylie, if I found where he is then so could anyone because I am just a small town lady, certainly no detective lol
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

April 22, 2010, 05:32:48 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "mjkate"
I always wondered why the brothers wore the glove on different hands at the memorial/burial. I thought maybe it was because they were left or right handed or had another reason that we wouldn't be privy to but maybe it has something to do with 2 people and 2 seperate gloved hands. As you said Nefari....Michael wore it one one hand for that performance on the 25th and then when Wylie did he changed hands. For the record I have never heard the song privacy but those are some pretty startling lyrics. I'll have to think on that for awhile but can't help but think there is a major clue there. I just keep loving Michael more and more as I hear about everything he had to endure. I don't think there have been many people who have led the kind of life he did. I don't think he would mind us dissecting all of this. He left behind clues for us and I think he would be sad if no one picked up on them. He would understand that in an investigation nothing is off limits...that is the only way to truly figure it all out.

A human being has only 2 hands, so if they didn't wear the glove on their right hand they would wear it on their left hand. I don't think the hand on wich they wore the glove has to mean anything.
I think it just has to do with being righthanded or lefthanded.

i believe that the glove is important jermaine and larry king made it a point to talk about the glove and let everyone know that he only used one glove. heres the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. starting at about .45 .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

April 22, 2010, 05:53:01 PM
The Motown performance photos in question do seem to be the same after that very professional and much appreciated comparison above *finally something more concrete pertaining to those photos* BUT it does not take away from the way Wylie looked in the actual movie and the fact that still remains...the glove being worn on opposite hands during that performance by Michael and Wylie. It may not mean anything but it may mean something. And those photos surface a lot in various books etc....many times being reversed like that so what is up with that...why the need to keep reversing them.
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJonmind

April 23, 2010, 02:58:49 AM
I was just thinking about how much trust MJ would have to have in a double. If the first allegation of sexual abuse and raid of Neverland happened in August 93 would he really have another person stand in his place a few months later in Dec., knowing that this person could slip up in some way and then he Michael would have to shoulder the blame and punishment for it. Especially since he knew human nature only too well, he was surrounded by smoothtalkers and backstabbers, and family members who sexually cheated many times. Many of the closest friends of MJ have had fall-outs, disagreements especially over payments. I know now I'm going in the direction of the doppleganger but I don't mean to. I think Michael only used doubles if it was obvious or for dangerous stunts, or brief stand-ins but not major performances, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 23, 2010, 03:55:05 AM
MJonmind wrote:I was just thinking about how much trust MJ would have to have in a double. If the first allegation of sexual abuse and raid of Neverland happened in August 93 would he really have another person stand in his place a few months later in Dec., knowing that this person could slip up in some way and then he Michael would have to shoulder the blame and punishment for it. Especially since he knew human nature only too well, he was surrounded by smoothtalkers and backstabbers, and family members who sexually cheated many times. Many of the closest friends of MJ have had fall-outs, disagreements especially over payments. I know now I'm going in the direction of the doppleganger but I don't mean to. I think Michael only used doubles if it was obvious or for dangerous stunts, or brief stand-ins but not major performances, etc.

Totally agree, it would have been too risky
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 23, 2010, 05:51:00 AM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "mjkate"
I always wondered why the brothers wore the glove on different hands at the memorial/burial. I thought maybe it was because they were left or right handed or had another reason that we wouldn't be privy to but maybe it has something to do with 2 people and 2 seperate gloved hands. As you said Nefari....Michael wore it one one hand for that performance on the 25th and then when Wylie did he changed hands. For the record I have never heard the song privacy but those are some pretty startling lyrics. I'll have to think on that for awhile but can't help but think there is a major clue there. I just keep loving Michael more and more as I hear about everything he had to endure. I don't think there have been many people who have led the kind of life he did. I don't think he would mind us dissecting all of this. He left behind clues for us and I think he would be sad if no one picked up on them. He would understand that in an investigation nothing is off limits...that is the only way to truly figure it all out.

A human being has only 2 hands, so if they didn't wear the glove on their right hand they would wear it on their left hand. I don't think the hand on wich they wore the glove has to mean anything.
I think it just has to do with being righthanded or lefthanded.

i believe that the glove is important jermaine and larry king made it a point to talk about the glove and let everyone know that he only used one glove. heres the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. starting at about .45 .

If you look closely at them bringing the coffin in - they wear the glove on the hand that is holding the coffin - so if it is 5 of them, it has to be 3+2 to balance it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 08:48:00 AM
i believe that the glove is important jermaine and larry king made it a point to talk about the glove and let everyone know that he only used one glove. heres the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. starting at about .45 .[/quote]

If you look closely at them bringing the coffin in - they wear the glove on the hand that is holding the coffin - so if it is 5 of them, it has to be 3+2 to balance it out.[/quote]

yes but the majority wears the glove on the left hand as did michael. even elizabeth taylor wore her one glove on the left hand at the burial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 06:02:06 PM
I don't think he would use a double for performances, but he may have used the double for other public outings and appearances.  

i
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions