Michael's nose
April 20, 2010, 11:24:47 AM
Okay, this might sound crazy but who cares at this point?!?

I was just reading threads about MJ's possible disguises and I thought about his nose and the surgeries he's had on it. What if part of the reason for those surgeries were because he knew he would have to pull off some difficult disguises in the future?

You can't really make a nose appear all that much smaller. But you can make it look bigger. So the smaller his nose, the easier it would be to make his face look like someone elses.

I'm just thinking out loud. This really isn't that important. lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

Re: Michael's nose
April 20, 2010, 11:39:00 AM
well the site has comments on his hair, his chin, his ears, his hands, have we done his nose?

please lets leave him alone :roll:

how does this take us any further with the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 20, 2010, 11:42:31 AM
The thought had occurred to me too. You're not crazy at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

April 20, 2010, 11:54:23 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
well the site has comments on his hair, his chin, his ears, his hands, have we done his nose?

please lets leave him alone :roll:

how does this take us any further with the hoax?
I so agree with you. To me, he is a beautiful person no matter what. He has always been attractive to me (for 46 years).  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 20, 2010, 12:12:07 PM
Again - This website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.  The site is an INVESTIGATION site, in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.  That is it's purpose.  The argument the OP has to bring up the nose is a good one.  It's not about being beautiful, and she's not bashing Mike.  Go ahead, and investigate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 12:40:10 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Again - This website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.  The site is an INVESTIGATION site, in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.  That is it's purpose.  The argument the OP has to bring up the nose is a good one.  It's not about being beautiful, and she's not bashing Mike.  Go ahead, and investigate.

Thanks Mo!

She's right, I'm not bashing Michael at ALL. I happen to think MJ has always been very good looking no matter what. But that's not what I'm talking about. Just talking about the hoax, and out of all the obvious planning that was put into the whole thing I don't think it's unreasonable to think that perhaps *this* kind of planning could have taken place too. I'm not claiming to know how many surgeries he's had and I'm not bashing plastic surgery either (I've had it done too!).

Sometimes I wonder if some people even bother to read an entire post before getting  defensive and replying.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

April 20, 2010, 01:52:16 PM
I personally think Michaels numerous nose jobs were down to his obsession and his insecurity over his looks.  He had inner demons that he was fighting and these manifested themselves in plastic surgery.  He was trying to change a percieved imperfection.. and when he changed it, he still wasnt satisfied so he kept going...

I dont think it was part of any plan.  It was Michaels inner vulnerability, insecurities and demons that drove that one.

By the way...  i think its harder to make a nose bigger than it is to make it smaller.  In order to make something bigger, you have to add cartilage, fat and skin..  easier to take that away to make something smaller than to add it and make it bigger.

Dr Klein said that is what he was doing during TII period,.. he was using fillers to plump out MJs nose and make it appear more natural as, sadly, so many surgeries and rogue plastic surgeons had destroyed MJs nose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 02:20:49 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I personally think Michaels numerous nose jobs were down to his obsession and his insecurity over his looks.  He had inner demons that he was fighting and these manifested themselves in plastic surgery.  He was trying to change a percieved imperfection.. and when he changed it, he still wasnt satisfied so he kept going...

I dont think it was part of any plan.  It was Michaels inner vulnerability, insecurities and demons that drove that one.

By the way...  i think its harder to make a nose bigger than it is to make it smaller.  In order to make something bigger, you have to add cartilage, fat and skin..  easier to take that away to make something smaller than to add it and make it bigger.

Dr Klein said that is what he was doing during TII period,.. he was using fillers to plump out MJs nose and make it appear more natural as, sadly, so many surgeries and rogue plastic surgeons had destroyed MJs nose.

I was talking about disguises there, not plastic surgery. When creating a disguise using prosthetics, it would be easier to make something larger, not smaller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 03:24:19 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I was talking about disguises there, not plastic surgery. When creating a disguise using prosthetics, it would be easier to make something larger, not smaller.

Aah.. i see!  Yes, with prosthetics easier to make bigger than smaller.  Thats true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

April 21, 2010, 01:30:16 AM
Has anyone ever thought of the possibility that all of these surgeries that Michael had or that we think or were led to believe Michael had were possibly make up and disguises and that we didn't see the real Michael for a longgg time. Just something to ponder.
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

April 21, 2010, 09:27:15 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
Has anyone ever thought of the possibility that all of these surgeries that Michael had or that we think or were led to believe Michael had were possibly make up and disguises and that we didn't see the real Michael for a longgg time. Just something to ponder.
Nefari

Yeah, that is interesting to think about. Although, he had to have had at least some surgery on his nose, as it would probably be difficult to change the shape and size of it that dramatically without surgery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 09:40:44 AM
he also had a surgery at his chin. He talk about it in his book Moonwalk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike