This person is strange, another Gary Hudson
January 20, 2010, 08:41:03 PM
I came across this twitter account when I started in Kenny O, then clicked on someone else and so on.  It took me to the account    thetruthofitall  this person talks of GH and of GH being responsible for Haiti, so on and so on.  I am not saying that we should follow this person, because I think they are just trying to get attention.  But, we also thought that of midnightmlk, so who knows.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: This person is strange, another Gary Hudson
January 20, 2010, 08:53:38 PM
lol, don't follow them :o  :o !  I wrote to them today because I wanted to know what their theory on GH was, and they claimed that it was a bipolar person  who practices the dark arts, I told them I thought that they should seek therapy if they were so fearful and that I did not agree with their theory and I would no longer be following them...I couldn't stop following them :shock: , I would unfollow them and block them and 5 minutes later there would be another tweet from them!!!!!   :lol: I actually started to panic myself a bit!!!  I think it may have been a glitch due to twitter having so many problems this morning, because I am finally unglued to this person :P !!!

follow at your own risk :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

January 20, 2010, 08:57:30 PM
That's kinda scary, I would have panicked too. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 07:52:06 PM
Ooooh you guys are talking about truthofitall on twitter. I'm almost positive it's that midnightmlk person. A few days ago I retweeted one of their posts....

thetruthofitall
Oh by the way. Their will be significant changes in Haiti,that will be truly noticeable,in a bigggg way. and it will be the work of GH. 10:23 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web Retweeted by you and 8 others

Look at the date they tweeted that... NOVEMBER 30TH!!! Creeeeeepy. And you can't change or edit dates on Twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 22, 2010, 08:03:41 PM
I thought this person was the original Midnightmlk, that is why is posted this topic.  This person is kinda weird, but in the same sense, the older midnightmlk also talked about Michael and him being in trouble long before June 25th.  I am going to follow this person (with caution, of course) for alittle while and see where it takes me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@thetruthofitall
April 20, 2010, 10:55:49 AM
I think the midnightmlk from 2009 is now thetruthofitall.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Re: Read the tweets from "thetruthofitall"
April 20, 2010, 01:33:01 PM
No, this is the only real midnightmlk:

I don't know who 'thetruthofitall' is supposed to be but this person is not very sane I think (looking at the tweets). He/she should get some help!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 20, 2010, 01:48:41 PM
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

April 20, 2010, 01:52:03 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"

I don't know who 'thetruthofitall' is supposed to be but this person is not very sane I think (looking at the tweets). He/she should get some help!

The original midnightmlk deleted their twitter and that new one appeared. This You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is not the ORIGINAL, this is a different person who has created this twitter using the midnightmlk account name.

The truthofitall account was created AFTER the first midnightmlk account had been deleted & the second midnightmlk account had been created. Maybe when whomever is behind the original midnightmlk account tried to create the account again their previous account name had been taken so they named the account truthforitall.

The original midnightmlk tweeted exactly the same as this person now calling using the account named thetruthofitall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 01:58:09 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"

The original midnightmlk deleted their twitter and that new one appeared. This You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is not the ORIGINAL, this is a different person who has created this twitter using the midnightmlk account name.

The truthofitall account was created AFTER the first midnightmlk account had been deleted & the second midnightmlk account had been created. Maybe when whomever is behind the original midnightmlk account tried to create the account again their previous account name had been taken so they named the account truthforitall.

The original midnightmlk tweeted exactly the same as this person now calling using the account named thetruthofitall.

who the hell is gary hudson?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 20, 2010, 02:52:22 PM
@Serenitys_Dream
  How can you prove it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

April 20, 2010, 02:53:18 PM
Gary Hudson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. (April 2009)

Gary Hudson has been involved in private spaceflight development for over 25 years.
Hudson is best known as the founder of Rotary Rocket Company, which in spending $34 Million attempted to build a unique single stage to orbit launch vehicle known as the Roton. Rotary Rocket built a landing test simulator the ATV-1 which flew a handful of flights, prior to the company ceasing operations.
He also helped found Transformational Space (T/Space) in 2004.
He also helped Found Airlaunch LLC which spent over $100 Million dollars before ceasing operations.
Previous projects included designs of the Phoenix SSTO and other single stage to orbit rockets, founder of Pacific American Launch Systems, and various consulting projects.
Hudson appears as a character in the novel Fallen Angels, along with his Phoenix SSTO.

And here`s another one :
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This biography of a living person does not cite any references or sources. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living people that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately. (April 2010)

Gary Hudson was born in Newport News, VA and raised in historic Hilton Village were his father was also born. He left Virginia in 1977 after attending Christopher Newport College for two years to pursue his acting career in Los Angeles. His first acting job was in the film Hooper starring Burt Reynolds.
From there Gary's career began, and has led to numerous work in films, TV shows, stage, producing and directing. His credits include series regular roles on Safe at Home, As the World Turns, Paradise Falls and the 2009 Canadian TV series Wild Roses in Calgary, Canada, where he was nominated for Best Actor at The Monte-Carlo International Television Festival. He re-cured on Smallville, Dynasty, The Adventures of Brisco County, The Tracey Ullman Show, Air America and LA Heat. His guest appearances are numerous including Cold Case, ER, Missing, Mike Hammer, Doc, Too Close for Comfort, Mama's Family, Three's Company, Matt Houston, Facts of Life and Hotel among others.
He has starred in over 30 films and worked with numerous Oscar and Emmy winners. His films include the cult classic Road House with Patrick Swayze, Battle in Seattle with Charlize Theron and Woody Harrelson, Eye of the Killer with Kiefer Sutherland, She's Too Young with Marcia Gay Hardin, The Mary Kay Leterneau Story with Mercedes Ruehl and Penelope Ann Miller, Jasper Texas with Jon Voight and Lou Gossit, A Season on the Brink with Brian Dennehey, Perfect Sport and Cheyenne among others.
Gary is also a sought-after acting teacher and has coached on numerous film and television projects. Gary became a dual citizen with Canada in 1995 and continues to split his time between Canada and the USA.

Well, that`s WIKIPEDIA.  Credibility not guaranteed ,,,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

April 20, 2010, 04:38:09 PM
Okay this is a bit much.  So is this guy supposed to be predicting the future?  And what does this have to do with MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

April 20, 2010, 08:13:57 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
@Serenitys_Dream
  How can you prove it?

Well I can't "prove it" as I don't know this person personally (thankfully  :lol: ) but the old midnightmlk was tweeting all about astral projection, Gary Hudson and all the same stuff that truthforitall is tweeting about. I posted about it a long time ago when I researched who Gary Hudson might be. I don't recall if the thread was on this forum or the old MJHD but there are multiple threads about midnightmlk and Gray Hudson.
For example:

truthforitall is now tweeting about this Gary Hudson person being behind celebrity deaths, earthquakes etc just as midnightmlk was so I guess put 2 and 2 together right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 08:37:43 PM
I agree, Truthofitall is the old midnightmlk.  The new midnightmlk is a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions