~Souza~Topic starter

MJ Estate to Publicist: You're Not Getting a Cent!
Originally posted 37 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's former right-hand woman just tasted a $44,000,000 defeat -- after MJ's estate rejected 2 creditors' claims she filed earlier this year.

Raymone Bain -- Jackson's longtime publicist/manager/friend -- had filed the docs claiming MJ owed her more than $44 mil in back wages and profit sharing.

But today, MJ's estate finally got back to Bain -- with a big, fat, rejection stamp.

Bain is the latest in a series of creditors' claims to be denied by the estate -- with more denials expected to be on the way shortly.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

What is it with all those wanting $$$$$ ? Why didn't they have the balls to claim before June 25?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "~Souza~"

What is it with all those wanting $$$$$ ? Why didn't they have the balls to claim before June 25?

"But today, MJ's estate finally got back to Bain -- with a big, fat, rejection stamp."  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Good Souza !

Indeed why all these claims now and not before I mean $ 44 mil is a big amount...and TMZ seems to already know what is coming next. Much more rejections...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

You're dead right Souza, why didn't they and WTH are they all looking for money now. None of his so called friends can be trusted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

she apparently filed a claim before June 2009

Michael Jackson Sued by Former Flack
Originally posted May 6th 2009 1:04 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ormer-rep/

The woman who used to speak for Michael Jackson when he got sued ... is now suing him -- joining the long line of people who claim they were stiffed by the King of Pop.

WATCH VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 526820c32c

In a statement, Raymone Bain explains, "Mr. Jackson has elected not to honor the financial obligations of our contractual relationship, despite my numerous attempts to amicably resolve this matter. I am sincerely disappointed in Mr. Jackson's failure to honor his obligations."

Bain repped Jackson for many years -- shouldn't she know this is how he rolls?

Calls to Jacko's new people have not been returned.

Story developing ...

Michael Jackson's PR Flack -- She's That Good!
Originally posted May 6th 2009 1:57 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... that-good/

We just got our hands on the lawsuit filed by Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's longtime publicist. This is the best ...she's suing for $44,000,000, plus attorney's fees.

What comes to mind immediately ... is Jacko's image so good it's worth 44 million clams? Just askin'...

In all fairness, Bain claims she ran every single aspect of Jackson's life ... which raises the question, shouldn't he be able to sue her?

Bain says she arranged his housing, paid his bills, ran his companies [into the ground?], saved him from foreclosure, and on and on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well indeed raymone filed for the 44m beginning of may 2009....

What i dont get is why they write longtime publicist/friend...come on she worked for him since the trial and was already gone beginning of 2008...that s not what i call longtime. Neither a friend. Friend do not ask for 44m dollars....i read she was earning 30000 a month...how does she come to such an amount anyway? profit sharing? BS

i remember when she appeared, i didnt trust her from the get go. As most of the peeps surrounding MJ she was only motivated by greed and u could read that on her face.

I hope nobody ever trusts her again as a publicist after claiming for millions she didnt deserve
Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:26:59 PM by PrettyYoungTeletubby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I simply want to know what the heck sort of publicist/managerial/friend services were provided to cause someone to ask for 44 million. Shoot I would have been willing to be her go-fer flunky if she was worth that much and warranted that sort of pay from him :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I simply want to know what the heck sort of publicist/managerial/friend services were provided to cause someone to ask for 44 million. Shoot I would have been willing to be her go-fer flunky if she was worth that much and warranted that sort of pay from him :lol:

I really wanted to comment on that but I guess I'm getting old, because I just 'forgot' what I had to say... ;)
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Come on 44,000,000 dollars !  :shock:  Too many zeros aligned here.
Thanks ForstAmoon for the update.
What is this contract she's talking about "Mr. Jackson has elected not to honor the financial obligations of our contractual relationship"... :?  "our contractual relationship" ?, sounds odd to me. If Michael has chosen not pay her this "huge" amount surely because she didn't deserve it. It's not surprising that her claim's been rejected. Some people fears nothing for money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

I think we're seeing all the  of Michael's $friends$ in this parade 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:D  Every time I see a rejection from the estate I get all giddy inside. Just because... I can!  :D   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So glad that justice is finally being served in Michael's favor. It probably wouldn't be so if he were around. I have to give the estate lawyers some credit - they are good at weeding out the Riff-Raff. Yes, I get all giddy inside too - because finally someone appears to be on Michael's side (hope so anyway).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

this1crazygirl

8-)   :ugeek:
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
So glad that justice is finally being served in Michael's favor. It probably wouldn't be so if he were around. I have to give the estate lawyers some credit - they are good at weeding out the Riff-Raff. Yes, I get all giddy inside too - because finally someone appears to be on Michael's side (hope so anyway).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow I was wondering who this chic was because I always see her in recent photos with MJ.  I was wondering if she was one of his girlfriends or something.  I find it kind of suprising that she would be suing him for 44 million.  That number just sounds absurd especially for someone who is just a publicist.  The thing I don't get is why she would sue him now?  There are recent photos with her and Michael.  Why would she continue to keep working for a man that owes her money?  This sound fishy to me.  Alot of these stories coming out now by TMZ seem to fit right into a hoax for sure because they are so absurd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions