*Mo*

Mattress King: I Took Care of the Jackson Family
Originally posted Apr 19th 2010 12:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's family had a lot to deal with in the wake of his passing -- but one thing they didn't have to worry about ... beds.

(Play video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Neil Leeds, owner of the popular mattress chain Leeds Mattress Stores, tells TMZ he "took care of" the Jackson family when it came to their mattress needs.

Never underestimate the importance of a good night's sleep.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting how we were talking about the whole sleeping bag thing & that maybe there weren't enough beds in the Encino house so the kids had to sleep in the sleeping bags. Now TMZ puts this out there about the "Mattress King" & providing beds for the Jackson family. "I always feel like somebody's watching us" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

I was thinking the same!  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I wonder about when this video was taped, as the guy says:

"It's a really sad passing of ehh Michael Jackson, but I took care of the family, made sure that their children have really nice beds and ehhh...everybody in the business man.  I hook up everybody and it was really nice to ehh be a part of that, make sure their family was taken care of just recently and when that happened and that even to me was something really deep part...more than my story was his, I understand the situation with no sleeping too man, because I deal with that myself.  Stress and not sleeping so...  To be a part and take care of his family, god bless him and the Jacksons.  [inaudible question]  Absolutely man, oh man, I took care of them then right up, then they took care of me.  Sure [inaudible] that's VIP man, and ehh, they're always there for me and if they need it...I take care of them man.

"make sure their family was taken care of just recently" leaves us with two options:

• This video was recorded shortly after June 25th and for whatever reason it was released just now;
  • This video was recorded recently which makes me wanna go hmmmm when thinking about the stun gun incident, the involvement of Child Services and the video of the kids meeting Katherine for lunch which already raised questions about where the kids are living right now.

The guy's story doesn't make much sense...or does it make a lot of sense when reading in between the lines..?  

"It's a really sad passing of ehh Michael Jackson, but I took care of the family, made sure that their children have really nice beds".  THEIR children, not HIS children..?  Jermaine's kids were already living with Katherine, so for which other kids did he provide beds?

"everybody in the business man.  I hook up everybody and it was really nice to ehh be a part of that".  The business?  Aren't they supposed to be a family..?  Why would he call the family a business?

"To be a part and take care of his family".  To be a part of Mike's family..?  In what way?

"I took care of them then right up, then they took care of me".  How?  And why is he holding up money while telling his story?

Shoot me, but this is weird...

[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Michael & the kids are living in Neverland  & they needed new beds ;) I agree with everything the person who posted before me said. This is really weird. Even the guy himself is really weird. & the whole holding money while I'm talking about helping the Jacksons & getting paid thing, real classy  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

This is weird... and the guy has a beautiful bundle in his hand..  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "teine21"
Interesting how we were talking about the whole sleeping bag thing & that maybe there weren't enough beds in the Encino house so the kids had to sleep in the sleeping bags. Now TMZ puts this out there about the "Mattress King" & providing beds for the Jackson family. "I always feel like somebody's watching us" ;)

I think you're right! :mrgreen: I have to say that the guy acted a little weird though as if he was nervous or as if he's hiding something. Thanks for sharing this Mo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"
This is weird... and the guy has a beautiful bundle in his hand..  :?:

hmmm... MJ's money went missing from carrolwood the day he "died". Janet and Latoya couldnt find it. SO  since MJ is "dead" he cant use credit cards or check since it will e traced to him. but he has all that cash from  carrolwood... so...   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

The guy looked like he was out scalping tickets or hawking street goods as he stood talking and holding the wad of cash.  :lol:

The mattresses may not have been purchased for Mjs children but for additional adults who would be staying at the house i.e.security guards. Three children could have easily done what most kids do when they attend a sleepover and just pile into the currently available beds with the other kids. Sure the Encino compund is not the size of Neverland however it did once house the entire Jackson family quite comfortably.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can this get ANY crazier ???  Really , tmz can STILL make me go like this  >>  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

*Mo*, When the bed guy is talking about taking care of everyone in the "business", I think he just means "show business".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
TMZ is at it again!!  Maybe the missing money was hidden in a mattress?

The man holding money, and he is the king of mattresses, and aid to help you get a bettter nights sleep.  Just a thought,  We need to find the truth in this.
MJ needed a bed too, as he couldn't sleep in a coffin if he's not dead.
KING....the king of pop
MATTRESS:  an aide for a better nights sleep.
TOOK CARE OF THE JACKSON FAMILY:  MJ is looking out for them and taking care of his own children.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thanks for that Harvey if you're watching. I know that you know this strange story will keep us all scratching our heads for the next few days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But why aren't they using the furniture that was taken out of the house the day after Michael "died"? Is that furniture somewhere else...like Neverland? Or, was the furniture in the house rented or belonged to the home? IDK..just a question as this seems like odd timing for this story to come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

*Mo*

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
But why aren't they using the furniture that was taken out of the house the day after Michael "died"? Is that furniture somewhere else...like Neverland? Or, was the furniture in the house rented or belonged to the home? IDK..just a question as this seems like odd timing for this story to come out.

That furniture belonged to the mansion,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions