paula-c

The truth is now the family rarely talks about addiction when this next Murray's trial 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this turns out to be real and true, I will hate those back stabbers forever.  If it was a family secret, since it's obvious their interventions didn't get any further than the living room, geez :roll: , then that's where the secret should have damn stayed, in the freakin family. What good does it do Michael's legacy to open up that can of worms now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If this turns out to be real and true, I will hate those back stabbers forever.  If it was a family secret, since it's obvious their interventions didn't get any further than the living room, geez :roll: , then that's where the secret should have damn stayed, in the freakin family. What good does it do Michael's legacy to open up that can of worms now?

That's how I feel too.  I don't like to say anything unkind about the Jackson family, but they should have let it be instead of defaming Michael after all he went through when he was here.  It makes it unbelievable.  It makes about as much sense to me as Sony Bono's wife's little speech after his "accident".  I don't think Michael was a god and I'm not some fan in denial - I just didn't see evidence in his organs and he wasn't eating his scripts like candy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I think they are talking about drugs because I believe this entire hoax is connected to a DEA drug sting.  I think that after Anna Nicole's death and Heath Ledger's death, Michael decided to "make a change" and bring down criminal doctors having struggled with an addition to pain killers himself for chronic pain.

The song "Bad" is about bringing down the criminal and the corrupt.  

You're doin' wrong, gonna lock you up before too long.  
Because I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm really, really bad.

Who's Bad?  Michael JOE Jackson!    ;)

Lisa Marie's twitter:  June 25th  When Michael used it for something good, it was good, but when he used it for something bad, it was really, really bad.  I take this to mean the hoax.  Michael is using his celebrity for something really, really bad.  A play on words relating to the song "Bad."

All "Bad" Era photos used at Memorial ending with Liberian Girl (the director)
Funeral photo:  Liberian Girl, Come Together, from the "Bad" era, TII dancers in custom made Victory Tour Jackets.

Who's Bad?  Michael JOE Jackson  He is "bad" because he is going to be the victor against the evil.  He is changing the world by bringing down the criminal doctors, the media, and God knows who else!  We will have to wait until he reveals it all.   ;)

One of the best statements I've read in a long time. Thanks for stating this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

@2good2betrue God bless you Darling one for your bold truthfulness. It takes courage like yours to wake ppl up to these sorts of issues. I commend you for your honesty and bravery.
Thank you for being a light for others. This is where is begins, with souls like you speaking the truth we all so desperately seek in all things.
Please take care and know others care for you.

Much L.O.V.E. dear one.
WendyE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THANK YOU 2GOOD2BETRUE FOR SHARING A PIECE OF YOUR LIFE, BE BLESSED!!WE ARE WITH YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks again for your Love and support.  Since hearing about MJ's ?death? it opened my eyes about just how dangerous it is.  I am cutting back now, because of him.

As and addict, you would do absolutely anthing to get the drugs you need.  Including lying about your problem when confronted by family or friends.  Addiction is not a choice as many people think.  Once you're hooked, you need it more.  Because you can look normal when under the drugs, it's really hard to tell if that person has a problem.  From what we are hearing from the family, MJ was addicted to pain medication, and would use what he could to help him sleep.  Remember that the pain meds make you drowsy, and unable to think clearly.  Propofol, on the other hand, is not a pesription drug, so you can't put that in the same catergory.  

Why did MJ choose propofol, still baffles me considering the many risks involved.  When you are on the meds, you are very sleepy, but relaxed.  It is dangerous to operate machinary, drive or make important decisions, or sign any documents.    Unless of course, this is all made up by MJ.  As always with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

2good2btrue, I have sleep disorders for some time I have never taken drugs, I went to alternative medicine and I did well.
Have you tried with this kind of medicine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reunion tour OMFG!!!!!!!!!! theres gona be a reunion tour see how she slipped that in there i wnt release more songs oh but maybe there could be a REUNION TOUR wot a big thing to announce and hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Paula C.  Yes I have tried other methods, but seem to keep going back to the ones I know will help me instantly.  I don't really believe Michael had a serious problem.  I believe he relied on medication to take his real pain away, and was scared to not have them readily available.  He seemed to have alot of them in stock, so this would suggest that he tried hard to hide them, but knew that the medications were there if he needed them.  It's like a security blanket.  

Did I miss something about Rebbies announcement?  A reunion tour???  Hmm that sounds fishy.   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Quote from: "simplyme"

That's how I feel too.  I don't like to say anything unkind about the Jackson family, but they should have let it be instead of defaming Michael after all he went through when he was here.  It makes it unbelievable.  It makes about as much sense to me as Sony Bono's wife's little speech after his "accident".  I don't think Michael was a god and I'm not some fan in denial - I just didn't see evidence in his organs and he wasn't eating his scripts like candy.

Michael's unconditional love for his family is unbelievable/incomparable. Since JUNE 25, there's so much(overly) info/news feeds about MJ's family & they keep on using the words"WE ARE A FAMILY" like they have to say it in public to make it real & they are riding also on the FAN'S LOVE for Michael for I don't know what agenda they have under their sleeves.
IMHO ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "juliet"
Quote from: "simplyme"

Michael's unconditional love for his family is unbelievable/incomparable. Since JUNE 25, there's so much(overly) info/news feeds about MJ's family & they keep on using the words"WE ARE A FAMILY" like they have to say it in public to make it real & they are riding also on the FAN'S LOVE for Michael for I don't know what agenda they have under their sleeves.
IMHO ;)  ;)  ;)

You're point escapes me Juliet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Quote from: "paula-c"
The truth is now the family rarely talks about addiction when this next Murray's trial 8-)
[/i]

Same thoughts ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know what to think about all of this.  I just watched Rebbie on the Today show this morning.  She seems so down to earth and totally likeable.   I don't know, but to just listen to her, she seems truthful.  LaToya, you never know what's true or false coming from her.  Same with the brothers.  But listening to Rebbie, if I wasn't watching, I would swear it was Katherine talking.  She sounds just like her, IMO.  

But what I did find interesting in her interview was when she was asked about the criminal investigation.  She had a sort of a grin on her face and said she couldn't talk much about it, other than some "interesting" things will be revealed, or come out of it.    Why the grin?  Just like all the family, they know things but they can't talk about it.

Seems to be pointing to a hoax, but I just can't see this hoax being a hoax and MJ never resurfacing in the public again.  If that be the case, why leave any clues at all?  If everything was not so mysterious, people would accept the death and he could really go on without people wondering and looking for clues.  So, I believe he will resurface at some point.  And I don't think it will be in four or five years.  More sooner than that.  That's just my opinion.

Michael, I wish you would come back soon.  We miss you soooooo much!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just find it interesting that any of them have yet to say anything about the hoax sites or anything. Maybe they did and I didn't know anything about it. I don't watch very much t.v. last night I was watching one of the late nite shows I saw Brooke Shields. Mind you, she wasn't on Dave Letterman, it was another guy who has an english accent. I forgot his name, but anyways, she was one of the people at his memorial. I was surprised that, MJ wasn't even mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions