Sarahli

Re: Guillotines in the US! FEMA Camps!
April 29, 2010, 12:07:23 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Excuse my cursing but this is seriuosly fucked up. Im am freaked out beyond belief right now.

Why in the F*CK did pepole vote Obama in office. OMG. Is this serioulsy for real?

They want to behead ALL Christians? Thats 3/4 of the USA. ...I guess its time to build our underground bunker....which my BF has been bugging me to do.

I think that Obama or another it's the same. The ones pulling the strings are behind the curtain. Democrats vs Republicans is an illusion and it's the same in most of the countries, here in France also. They give us the illusion that we have the choice but at the end it's the same policy.

I don't know if they really want to use Guillotines but what is sure is that the FEMA camps even in foreign countries) really do exist and that they are expecting riots and rebellions in the USA because of the fall of the dollar currency. It seems that they're expecting the dollar to loose its value (this is in reality part of their plan). That's also why they made the WTC collapsed (not only terrorism they could have made other tours to collapse), in fact they have stolen the gold that was under the towers and gold will be very useful in the times to come apparently.
They created new laws that will permit them to be above the law. They can arrest any citizen if they want.
The economic crisis is very real and has been created on purpose.
If we put the pieces of the puzzle together this scenario seems logical but I don't claim anything for sure this is just what I read on the internet...

They already know who they are going to vote for regardlesss of our vote.
I believe the guillotines are part of the future prophetic fulfilled revealed in the book of Revelations that talks about the bloodshed of many saints of God (Christians) and also the Jews but this time this is a worldwisde holocaust for anyone who refuses the mark and refuses to submit themselves to the one world government/religious system that is being prepared as we speak.

They want a third world war ?
They want to oppose Christians against Muslims with false-flag attacks (and other misinformation), they want to discredit Christian faith.
They want people to accept the worse as for example the palestinians who are being killed, under a drastic embargo in total indifference and despite the fact that Israel is breaking all international laws. But shhh...we don't have the right to critize Israel.
How many people will still have to die in total indifference for the world to realize that something bad is happening in front of their eyes and that all that is due to the so called democracies ?

Faith is what will guide us to go through this ordeal and God will recognize His followers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal