Grace

Re: having bad feeling after reading this
December 07, 2009, 12:32:57 AM
Quote from: "Tay3"
Louis Farrakhan is a very extreme, racist person. He always says things that are way out there and is constantly trying to stir up racial tension. I can't believe Michael ever had anything to do with this man. Don't believe a word of what he says and especially don't feel down by this article.

There are hours of videos of Farrakhan on Michael out there on youtube.
If you have the nerves watch them.

IMHO this preacher is a freerider and abusing Michael for his very personal interests.
There are interesting aspects but I cannot consider anybody serious who is comparing Michael to Jesus. We are not inventing a new religion here nor are we converting to Islam because Mr. Farrakhan is an eloquent speaker and working on high conversion rates from african americans.
This is abuse as many times before when Michael had to be an object for others and for no matter which cause.

Who has good speech talents does not necessarily tell the truth.
Who gets a lot of applause is not necessarily a true leader.

Heads up, there's nothing to be worried about in this article.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 07, 2009, 01:59:56 AM
can someone please explain about Geraldo getting punked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 02:24:22 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
well this whole week wasnt good for me .specially after mjhd was closed mysteriously and when some one
mention in forum that geraldo rivera said he was punked in his attempt to investigate  the death  of mj i dont remember the exact words but it was like that
 im  not sure if some one has read or if it was discuss before but after reading  article i m having a very bad feeling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I get the exact opposite feeling after reading that article. The article seems to suggest the same theories that the "This Is Also It" redirections have been leading us. I mean we know Michael is alive so anything you read must be from that perspective. It's not like anyone was going to come out say in July that Michael was alive publicly and blow this wide open when he isn't ready for the reveal. As far as Geraldo Rivera goes there is the possibility that he has been warned off of doing any type of an investigation by either Michael's camp or those who may have been threatening Michael prior to June 25th.
And don't forget Geraldo is close to Katherine and Joseph. They could have told him to leave it alone as well. It was I that made the observations about when Geraldo said he'd been "Punk'd". He was livid! So in my eyes, he actually believed Michael to be dead and when he found out it wasn't true he was peeved. After all, I think he considered himself an insider and wasn't told from the beginning what was happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  

December 07, 2009, 02:29:14 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Well, from the beginning Geraldo had on his show a weekly thing about the "investigation" his web site was loaded with videos and information. Then one day it was gone..it really went nuts when the Balloon Boy hoax was revealed. Geraldo, like a lot of reporters thought the Balloon Boy thing to be real. Well, Geraldo said on Fox & Friends the next morning that he had recently been "Punk'd" and it wasn't going to happen again. Also, during the BB hoax a woman said "This is Michael Jackson's all over again" During the Fort Hood Massacre "We have to be more careful of who we declare dead when they aren't". Back to BB "We must do better fact checking because this is another hoax". So it's pretty easy to figure out what Geraldo was talking about. He considered himself and insider and well, sorry he wasn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 02:30:45 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Tay3"
Louis Farrakhan is a very extreme, racist person. He always says things that are way out there and is constantly trying to stir up racial tension. I can't believe Michael ever had anything to do with this man. Don't believe a word of what he says and especially don't feel down by this article.

There are hours of videos of Farrakhan on Michael out there on youtube.
If you have the nerves watch them.

IMHO this preacher is a freerider and abusing Michael for his very personal interests.
There are interesting aspects but I cannot consider anybody serious who is comparing Michael to Jesus. We are not inventing a new religion here nor are we converting to Islam because Mr. Farrakhan is an eloquent speaker and working on high conversion rates from african americans.
This is abuse as many times before when Michael had to be an object for others and for no matter which cause.

Who has good speech talents does not necessarily tell the truth.
Who gets a lot of applause is not necessarily a true leader.

Heads up, there's nothing to be worried about in this article.
I agree with you completely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 03:20:05 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
Well, from the beginning Geraldo had on his show a weekly thing about the "investigation" his web site was loaded with videos and information. Then one day it was gone..it really went nuts when the Balloon Boy hoax was revealed. Geraldo, like a lot of reporters thought the Balloon Boy thing to be real. Well, Geraldo said on Fox & Friends the next morning that he had recently been "Punk'd" and it wasn't going to happen again. Also, during the BB hoax a woman said "This is Michael Jackson's all over again" During the Fort Hood Massacre "We have to be more careful of who we declare dead when they aren't". Back to BB "We must do better fact checking because this is another hoax". So it's pretty easy to figure out what Geraldo was talking about. He considered himself and insider and well, sorry he wasn't.

so basically he was investigating Michael's death & all of the sudden, the videos or articles were gone after his "punk'd" comment?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 03:32:36 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"

so basically he was investigating Michael's death & all of the sudden, the videos or articles were gone after his "punk'd" comment?
Yes, that's it :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 09:03:35 AM
Dont feel bad, this is highlighting the issue that black men and women at the top of their field suffer. He was the king , but just a black man to some and he has said that himself. The white leaders could not stand that this black man could get through to more peeps than they ever could, they only wish they had that kind of power, and thus he was persecuted and humiliated in the press. But dont let that worry u, it happens all the time and he has overcome it, look forward!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

December 09, 2009, 03:24:58 PM
hmm...interesting.
& who was the woman in the BB hoax? could that have been the catalyst for Geraldo to find out her comment was true, that the BB hoax is just like the MJ death hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 10:00:40 AM
hmm...interesting.
& who was the woman in the BB hoax? could that have been the catalyst for Geraldo to find out her comment was true, that the BB hoax is just like the MJ death hoax?
I don't remember her name, I just remember how shocked I was to hear her say it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:36:38 PM
Hi all of you, I'm new here. I'm not very good in english but tried to read all your comments. Its interesting but can someone please tell me why you always seems to confirm that Michael Jackson would be alive, without doubts ? Can you prove it? thx in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:59:57 PM
Quote from: "pondia"
Its interesting but can someone please tell me why you always seems to confirm that Michael Jackson would be alive, without doubts ? Can you prove it? thx in advance.

Wow the list is long I dont even know where to begin.. I will post you some info later. In the meantime, check the ''slipup list'' and ''weird list'' on this forum. Here is a handful but its nothing compared to whats been found recently as this site is not updated as often as discussion forums are: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 23, 2009, 09:10:15 AM
Quote from: "MJLOVER32"
Dont feel bad, this is highlighting the issue that black men and women at the top of their field suffer. He was the king , but just a black man to some and he has said that himself. The white leaders could not stand that this black man could get through to more peeps than they ever could, they only wish they had that kind of power, and thus he was persecuted and humiliated in the press. But dont let that worry u, it happens all the time and he has overcome it, look forward!  :)

Yeah... last night on the culture show there was this guy (I forget who he was :? ) but he said about Michael that black people have to do 4 times as much as any white person to get the same recognition... well.. no white person has ever attempted a hoax this big... (unless Elvis...?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions