having bad feeling after reading this
December 06, 2009, 05:05:34 PM
well this whole week wasnt good for me .specially after mjhd was closed mysteriously and when some one
mention in forum that geraldo rivera said he was punked in his attempt to investigate  the death  of mj i dont remember the exact words but it was like that
 im  not sure if some one has read or if it was discuss before but after reading  article i m having a very bad feeling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: having bad feeling after reading this
December 06, 2009, 05:16:52 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
well this whole week wasnt good for me .specially after mjhd was closed mysteriously and when some one
mention in forum that geraldo rivera said he was punked in his attempt to investigate  the death  of mj i dont remember the exact words but it was like that
 im  not sure if some one has read or if it was discuss before but after reading  article i m having a very bad feeling

I get the exact opposite feeling after reading that article. The article seems to suggest the same theories that the "This Is Also It" redirections have been leading us. I mean we know Michael is alive so anything you read must be from that perspective. It's not like anyone was going to come out say in July that Michael was alive publicly and blow this wide open when he isn't ready for the reveal. As far as Geraldo Rivera goes there is the possibility that he has been warned off of doing any type of an investigation by either Michael's camp or those who may have been threatening Michael prior to June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 05:30:59 PM
""
The This Is It tour, which included 50 dates and was planned to begin in the summer in London, was the singer's final tour and his attempt to reclaim his legacy, said the Minister. At the press conference to announce the tour, Mr. Jackson was wearing a military uniform and had a militant demeanor, “looked like an F.O.I. (Fruit of Islam). They didn't tell you what he was singing but in the end if you looked at his mouth, he said, ‘they don't care about us,'” he observed. “And when he raised his fist, he was telling the ‘would-be's' and the ‘wanna-be's:' … You can hang it up. You put my crown on the shelf, because it's an unreachable star. It's the unattainable goal. But I am going to show the world that I am Michael Jackson—and I am fighting for my legacy! This is it!”

the above paragraph from the article was my concern , as i was recalling his 60 min interview where   mj talked about conspiracy when he was aked why his albumn invincle wasnt number 1 in usa
  i  mean why before the concerts  this whole 25th june event happened  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 05:32:27 PM
What kind of bad feeling are you getting?, MJJ_Fan? I don't get a bad feeling from the article. Can you please explain what bad feeling you're getting and what you think it means?  :?
Also, I found this part of the article interesting:
The This Is It tour, which included 50 dates and was planned to begin in the summer in London, was the singer's final tour and his attempt to reclaim his legacy, said the Minister. At the press conference to announce the tour, Mr. Jackson was wearing a military uniform and had a militant demeanor, “looked like an F.O.I. (Fruit of Islam). They didn't tell you what he was singing but in the end if you looked at his mouth, he said, ‘they don't care about us,'” he observed. “And when he raised his fist, he was telling the ‘would-be's' and the ‘wanna-be's:' … You can hang it up. You put my crown on the shelf, because it's an unreachable star. It's the unattainable goal. But I am going to show the world that I am Michael Jackson—and I am fighting for my legacy! This is it!

I don't get what this minister is trying to get at. What's fruit of islam? I thought the talk about MJ converting to Islam(whatever it's called) was just a rumor and not true?

This whole article confused me...  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I get the exact opposite feeling after reading that article. The article seems to suggest the same theories that the "This Is Also It" redirections have been leading us. I mean we know Michael is alive so anything you read must be from that perspective. It's not like anyone was going to come out say in July that Michael was alive publicly and blow this wide open when he isn't ready for the reveal. As far as Geraldo Rivera goes there is the possibility that he has been warned off of doing any type of an investigation by either Michael's camp or those who may have been threatening Michael prior to June 25th.

I totally agree.  There is nothing in this article that we don't already know.  If anything it changed many ppls view about Michael from negative to positive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 06, 2009, 05:52:34 PM
ok i didnt want to be direct ....MURDER ... by those who didnt want him to make a come back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 06, 2009, 06:03:31 PM
ok i didnt want to be direct ....MURDER ... by those who didnt want him to make a come back
But what we have been reading in the redirects points to a possible plot to murder him, as we know he is ALIVE and the is just too much information pointing to him being alive, there are only 3 scenarios I can think of:

1. He discovered there was a plot to murder him and escaped before anything happened
2. An attempt was made on his life but it failed
3. Someone did something to him and he "died" but was revived
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

December 06, 2009, 06:07:57 PM
Louis Farrakhan is a very extreme, racist person. He always says things that are way out there and is constantly trying to stir up racial tension. I can't believe Michael ever had anything to do with this man. Don't believe a word of what he says and especially don't feel down by this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 06, 2009, 06:16:01 PM
I didn't have a bad feeling... if "they" were after MJ, maybe he had to do all this in order to escape...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 06:26:08 PM
thankyou for posting ,  it revive my hopes , but by keeping an open mind and  saying that something did happen that day  and there were parties involved
 <who got access to the information that mj was on propofol ?doctors are suppose to keep their patients records confidential  they can only reveal it only if his patients allows them to .
Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 06:30:33 PM by mjj_fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 06:28:14 PM
thankyou all for making me feel better . God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dunno

December 06, 2009, 06:28:55 PM
Quote from: "Tay3"
Louis Farrakhan is a very extreme, racist person. He always says things that are way out there and is constantly trying to stir up racial tension. I can't believe Michael ever had anything to do with this man. Don't believe a word of what he says and especially don't feel down by this article.
thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 06:32:35 PM
Well, this does not change my feelings about the hoax. But I will say that I agree with the article 100% :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 11:57:31 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

My thoughts precisely...this article rather boosts my convictions on the hoax.

In addition, Min. Farrakhan shared the spiritual dimensions of Mr. Jackson's appeal across lines of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and geography as a sign of the ultimate upliftment of Blacks and all of humanity through the coming of a prophetic figure who destroys division and ushers in God's kingdom of justice. Min. Farrakhan also said President Barack Obama and his appeal is another “herald,” or sign of this prophetic one, called Messiah by Christians, or Great Mahdi, in Islam.

I know this may sound crazy, but after reading the above paragraph...I feel the need to ask, what if MJ is this leader?  Yeah, I know its far-fetched, but it's not the only article or blog I've read regarding this subject.  Here is a link to one of those theories.   It was one of the first and interesting ( a bit fantastical and unreal in some parts ) theories on the hoax I read about 4 months ago.  I dont like how the author refers to MJ's face, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions