the arabian nights

does anyone know to get hold of information about debt?

it has been argued that mike signed for the tours because debt

the evidence comes from the 2005 trial - what inform do we have - i will try and look but in the past i have been unsuccessful

can you guys help

my view is that mike was asset rich but cash poor, my justification is
1. remortgaged his mother home to pay off legal fees - the house is co-owned by latoya
2. information i have not read but heard about at the 2005 trial
3. news - about him taking out loans on the neverland ranch
4. selling half the music cat - but that was a great profit - surely another way could have been found - different type of licencing or management arrangement
5. did mike purchase something with sony - what wast that again?
6. the auction - by thome - which mike had to purchase back his stuff- how could he afford to purchase back - if he was cash strapped - he couldnt right - is this why they are now being re-auctioned

also i dont know how much money mike was to make from the tours even the 3 year - world tours

he was still spending on furniture - £700,000
he purchase 3 expensive pictures for the children

if he was going to make 50million this would not have lasted long, with the mortgage, and refinancing and interest?
so why do the concerts and not cap your spending?

i understand that when you have debt extra money is better than no money for reducing the interest - but another album or the thriller movie would have been more interesting and greater capital against physical effort of the tour - which he hated.

frank said that he had alot of offers all the time
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

According to Aphrodite Jones' book " Michael Jackson Conspiracy " , Mike's financial crises was based on only three of his assets:

1) The MIJAC Catalogue
2) The Sony ATV Catalogue
3) Neverland Valley Ranch

During the  trial it became crystal clear that Mike had not provided all of his bank statements and ledgers to the prosecution. Mike's estimated debt of $224 million in 2003 was based on INCOMPLETE information. The calculations on Mike's debt by the forensic accountant, produced by the prosecution, were crushed by Tom Mesereau during cross examination, and in the end the  expert testified that Mike had never gone bankrupt and that it was entirely possible that Mike could solve his "liquidity problems' in just ONE day.

If you are interested you can read all the information on the book at pages 231 up to 235.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I personally don't see how he could be in so much debt.  He was staying in a big huge mansion, had numerous employees, nice cars/SUV's, keep mass amounts of money in the house according to his sister and he was always shopping.  I just can't see him being in that much debt and being ignorant to keep spending money that he don't have.  He said himself in that documentary that he was good with his money and business.  He may owe some debts but I don't think it was that extreme unless he was able to get things just based on the fact that he was MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I personally don't see how he could be in so much debt.  He was staying in a big huge mansion, had numerous employees, nice cars/SUV's, keep mass amounts of money in the house according to his sister and he was always shopping.  I just can't see him being in that much debt and being ignorant to keep spending money that he don't have.  He said himself in that documentary that he was good with his money and business.  He may owe some debts but I don't think it was that extreme unless he was able to get things just based on the fact that he was MJ.

Loans ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

the arabian nights

Quote from: "*Mo*"
According to Aphrodite Jones' book " Michael Jackson Conspiracy " , Mike's financial crises was based on only three of his assets:

1) The MIJAC Catalogue

During the  trial it became crystal clear that Mike had not provided all of his bank statements and ledgers to the prosecution. Mike's estimated debt of $224 million in 2003 was based on INCOMPLETE information. The calculations on Mike's debt by the forensic accountant, produced by the prosecution, were crushed by Tom Mesereau during cross examination, and in the end the  expert testified that Mike had never gone bankrupt and that it was entirely possible that Mike could solve his "liquidity problems' in just ONE day.

If you are interested you can read all the information on the book at pages 231 up to 235.

thanks trying to order - out of print
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

1) The MIJAC Catalogue

so mo why the loans? and why sell half the catalogue to sony?

do you know if he earnt any other home apart from co-owning encino (and neverland)- why co-own encino with latoya ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

1) The MIJAC Catalogue

do you know if he earnt any other home apart from co-owning encino (and neverland)- why co-own encino with latoya ?

You can read Aphrodite's book online: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who says there were indeed loans?  Who says he did indeed sell half of his catalogue to Sony?  I'm having a hard time believing that...

There's a whole list of real estate in the Mike J Jackson background report, including the Encino home.  Remind me to get back to you about that, I'm in a hurry so I don't have time now to write it all down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

1) The MIJAC Catalogue

You can read Aphrodite's book online: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who says there were indeed loans?  Who says he did indeed sell half of his catalogue to Sony?  I'm having a hard time believing that...

There's a whole list of real estate in the Mike J Jackson background report, including the Encino home.  Remind me to get back to you about that, I'm in a hurry so I don't have time now to write it all down.

i thought it was half of the beatles catalogue as sony really wanted it at the time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "awesome1"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Loans ????

lies.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason