Quote from: "teine21"
Like I said in my post right above this, I think he wanted to retire, which fans or not he has the right to do. I think he gave us his TII film & albums that are going to be coming out as his last gift to us. I mean he gave us 40+ years of entertainment, music & love, he doesn't really owe us anything. Yes, we are his fans & he loves us but he's been performing & making music all his life & he's been the King of Pop for decades. I wouldn't be surprised that he got tired of it. But I think it took a dangerous turn & turned into a hoax when certain people refused to let him retire, they were probably trying to drug him to make him stick around & be their cash cow forever. I think now, he is trying to take them down, through the trial. I don't think he hoaxed his death to retire, I think he was telling us he was going to, he would've done it regardless but the hoax happened when THEY wouldn't let him. That's my opinion. I think it's much more complex, but that's the basic idea I have.
I'm not sure I understand well: You mean that in your opinion he wanted to fake his death as the best way to retire, but he didn't want it to become a hoax?
Sorry if I misunderstood you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By the way IMO the real meaning behind the LKL DD interview is when "DD" said that:
What people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being. He was stigmatized by the media. He has never hurt a soul.
So I guess what Michael (as DD) really wanted to tell is the same what we hear from all of his friends during the hoax. That he was a good man and a human. They want to clear his name. Giving his once-good reputation back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
By the way IMO the real meaning behind the LKL DD interview is when "DD" said that:
What people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being. He was stigmatized by the media. He has never hurt a soul.
So I guess what Michael (as DD) really wanted to tell is the same what we hear from all of his friends during the hoax. That he was a good man and a human. They want to clear his name. Giving his once-good reputation back.

That is a fabulous quote and SO Michael (his way of speaking)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Like I said in my post right above this, I think he wanted to retire, which fans or not he has the right to do. I think he gave us his TII film & albums that are going to be coming out as his last gift to us. I mean he gave us 40+ years of entertainment, music & love, he doesn't really owe us anything. Yes, we are his fans & he loves us but he's been performing & making music all his life & he's been the King of Pop for decades. I wouldn't be surprised that he got tired of it. But I think it took a dangerous turn & turned into a hoax when certain people refused to let him retire, they were probably trying to drug him to make him stick around & be their cash cow forever. I think now, he is trying to take them down, through the trial. I don't think he hoaxed his death to retire, I think he was telling us he was going to, he would've done it regardless but the hoax happened when THEY wouldn't let him. That's my opinion. I think it's much more complex, but that's the basic idea I have.
I'm not sure I understand well: You mean that in your opinion he wanted to fake his death as the best way to retire, but he didn't want it to become a hoax?

No, I mean that he was going to retire regardless but was forced to create a hoax when those money hungry snakes around him tried to prevent him & force him NOT to. I said nothing about him faking his death BECAUSE he wanted to retire. He always said he was going to do that eventually. The hoax imo was to escape the grip & danger of the people around him trying to keep him going as long as possible & those who were trying to take him down. Sorry if it's not clear what I'm saying. But basically, he hoaxed his death because he was in some sort of danger, the retiring is seperate he said himself he was going to do that eventually it doesn't have to do with the hoax necessarily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Though I agree that everything said so far seems logical and matches what he said in the quotes above, in my heart I feel there is more though. Throughout the years he often complained about the media's treatment of him, and how he suffered, but he'd always add that he loved being an entertainer and wouldn't want to do anything else. Plus what he'd say many times-- the best is yet to come, and I want my life to be the greatest show on earth, that he wanted to put illusion into everything he did. His words and presentation to the public and his fans, comes in layers from surface down to the deepest levels of his heart and intentions of fulfilling what he feels his special calling is. Just because we haven't quite figured it out yet, doesn't mean we should despair. He said in sign language on TII that he would reveal himself to us, and we'll just have to stay with him throughout this journey. I believe TS is his appointed spokesman for this journey till its completion, whatever that is. Lightman is piece by piece by piece Michael is revealed, and steps out, and on Michael's command we begin. And it's all for LOVE! I know people are frustrated that it's all taking longer than we want but he needs us to be faithful. In some ways I think the comments have been what WE (regulars) would do if we were in his shoes, but Michael Jackson has never done things the way people could predict, that's why the world loves him so much. This may sound wacky, but I believe that pretty much all the theories and obvious "facts" of this whole drama, are probably all true in some respect, so all of us are correct, but we haven't seen the whole picture or painting yet, and when we do it will all make perfect sense, and be breathtaking and beautiful! My 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

look at the second video here....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... identidad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, I mean that he was going to retire regardless but was forced to create a hoax when those money hungry snakes around him tried to prevent him & force him NOT to. I said nothing about him faking his death BECAUSE he wanted to retire. He always said he was going to do that eventually. The hoax imo was to escape the grip & danger of the people around him trying to keep him going as long as possible & those who were trying to take him down. Sorry if it's not clear what I'm saying. But basically, he hoaxed his death because he was in some sort of danger, the retiring is seperate he said himself he was going to do that eventually it doesn't have to do with the hoax necessarily.
Thanks for explaining again, now I get it  ;)
Personally I don't think he was in any kind of big danger (I mean life-threathening) though. Appearing as DD on LKL would have been dangerous in that case. And also, IMO this hoax was very probably planned long before last June, and as Voiceforthesilent wrote to me, in the case of a serious danger the hoax would have started without planning these many things ahead - and I agree with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
what he'd say many times-- the best is yet to come.
I heard this many times from him - and as he is a true artist, I cannot imagine that he would be able to stop thinking about his next great performance/song/show/movie - whatever is on his mind. But something just MUST be on his mind - always. I'm sure that for short periods, when something special is happening in his life, his whole focus is on other things - like his children - but IMO basically one part of his mind is almost continuously creating something new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just don't know how to factor TS into all of this....[/quote]

WHAT is TS ????????????????? Everyone keeps talking about TS. What is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

What gets me is how do we get people to see the truth? So many "fans" are caught up in the idea that he's physically dead/not breathing, that he was in the coffin at the Memorial, and that he would never fake his death because he wouldn't want to hurt his fans.

It's their thought process that irritates me because the supposed "fans" are a selfish bunch and feel like Michael owes them something. I'm to the point to where I don't even post in any MJ thread outside of this forum because they're filled with a bunch of phoney and selfish individuals

The idea of Michael killing "The King of Pop" and either returning as Michael Jackson the father, brother, and director instead of entertainer is an interesting one. I've always wondered what type of films Michael would create.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions