Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
June 17, 2010, 01:07:24 AM
If you guys don't want him knowing your location info, try using a proxy domain site to view his myspace. Should do the trick and will put a random IP address and location there instead of your own :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

July 03, 2010, 11:35:51 PM
Come on guys...it's just a free application on my space. I have an artist page with the same app on my profile. It's no biggie. He probably just wanted to see where in the world he had fans, like the rest of us "artists" on my space.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

July 04, 2010, 01:12:17 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
LOL! He probably noticed that he was getting alot of profile views..  I have a profileviewer on my myspace page too. I used to get alot of those annoying fake accounts of guys trying to be friends with me, even lying about things that are important to me, so I put it on. Dave Dave is probably just protecting himself and enjoying the stalkerish fun in it..  :lol:

Does facebook have this too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2012, 11:53:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: O-drey-O
Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
But  I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol

I am 100% agree with you.
Yeah, I´m on the map too but wrong town. I thought the same, maybe Mj want´s to come by and say hello and thanks for support <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  In my case he would go in wrong town <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
I think Dave is just curious to see from where those crazy people come from <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol, i don't think that's why. he can't visit everybody like he's santa claus. idk why he has a ip tracker. some people just have one to see how many people are visiting their page and where they're from. there's even one where you can write comments. so yeah it's creepy. i don't know his reason for doing it is for. maybe he wants to see how many people from this forum will visit that link...to see if people are still thinking that he's mj. that could be a possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2012, 06:21:50 AM
you might find that these people arent on the forum anymore and may not get your reply when your bumping all these old threads. a lot of these people arent around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail