mykidsmum

LOL...I thought this was funny and loved what he said about MJ buying the Beatles catalog.  LOL...I can only imagine what he would think about MJ double theorys  ...enjoy
[youtube:2ajg44vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-r7eET0cY&feature=related[/youtube:2ajg44vk]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

I think he's a little mad at MJ here...LOL...Guess he shoulda bought his own damn music.
[youtube:3ku3cdr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9LnYYUA6E&feature=related[/youtube:3ku3cdr0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

here is their colloboration...I love it...LOL[youtube:2j7sghjn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEhh_XpJ-0&feature=related[/youtube:2j7sghjn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

In the first video Letterman makes jokes about doubles.  This is the second or third time on his show that he has made statements that lead me to think that he believes MJ faked his death.  On two other occasions he mentions hoaxing ones death but never mentions MJ by name.  For all we know he could be following this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "jill"
In the first video Letterman makes jokes about doubles.  This is the second or third time on his show that he has made statements that lead me to think that he believes MJ faked his death.  On two other occasions he mentions hoaxing ones death but never mentions MJ by name.  For all we know he could be following this site.
He said that because there was a huge thing going around that Paul died and he had a guy come in take his place...he was making a joke about that conspiracy...LOL...There were lots of people who still believe it to this day...that the real paul died and this guy is not paul....LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I've always enjoyed this Say say say video. Now with the hoax in mind it's interesting that MJ is part of a travelling show that involves dishonesty/fraud selling something with claims that are not true (just like he's selling his death to the world), and clown/magic/dance act (his fake concert rehearsal), all for raising money for this orphanage (someone already suggested MJ will put all monetary gains from his hoax towards helping the hurting children of the world). Love Michael mischief-maker (smooth criminal), greatest show-man on earth. It's really too bad Paul and him can't be friends again and create more great songs together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really like Paul and Michael's voices together. They blend really well and the video was funny. I think at the time Paul was more upset with Michael than he's telling but time has a way of healing the wounds and I'm glad he didn't say negative things toward Michael. A true gentleman. Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

you know, the entertainment biz would be so much better if only people show the same class that both Michael and Paul showed.
Plus, if people create music the way Michael and Paul did, I think people would actually put some work and effort into their songwriting. If only, though. If only...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

@Mykidsmum...I realize he was talking to about the false rumor that Paul had died.  I was around and remember that happening.  But he was also talking to him about MJ.  On the other occasions Letterman has made statements out of the blue about hoaxing one's death.  He has never mentioned MJ by name but you can tell by the way it is stated that is who he is referring to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, and didn't Letterman also make reference "that you don't have to be dead to get on the Academy's tribute list"! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

somekindofsign

I love both of them but they never agreed on who called who and how was the catalogue thing.
According to MJ was Paul who called him and gave him the idea of purchasing publishing rights...
He said so in Monwalk the book.

It´s funny, I imagine MJ one day making a joke like that about him having doubles.
Just like that day at Grammys when he made the joke of Janet and him not being the same person...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum, Thanks for the videos. I think Paul McCartney makes some valid points about some of the Lennon and McCartney songs which have been used in adverts. It devalues them and their message along with the memories people had for them at the time. From MJ's point of view, it's smart business but MJ would probably not like one of his songs to be used by another to advertise a product. I don't know why PM did not own the rights to his work. It's not for lack of finance. I do think MJ and PM duets were great and I agree their voices did work well together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
mykidsmum, Thanks for the videos. I think Paul McCartney makes some valid points about some of the Lennon and McCartney songs which have been used in adverts. It devalues them and their message along with the memories people had for them at the time. From MJ's point of view, it's smart business but MJ would probably not like one of his songs to be used by another to advertise a product. I don't know why PM did not own the rights to his work. It's not for lack of finance. I do think MJ and PM duets were great and I agree their voices did work well together.
you forget, MJ did allow his songs to be used and the lyrics changed for commercials...LOL.  Personally this is what I think...If Paul has no right to complain because he had every opportunity to buy his own publishing but was too cheap (blames it on Yoko) and too sentimental (not wanting to own Jons share...gimee a break on that part) so now he has to pay the price.  He's the one who offered MJ the advice, he should have acted on his own advice, he can't blame MJ for his own mistake.  As for MJ...in that catalog was also various other artists songs including Little Richard...when he bought the catalog, he GAVE all LIttle Richards songs back to him and all publishing rights and the royalties they would earn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum, Thanks for your comments. You're right about Paul McCartney and his advice. It's one thing to allow ones own music to be used in adverts (MJ) because the artist can have control and another to have music that one has written, in the case of Lennon and McCartney and hear it being used in adverts because it is owned by another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions