*Mo*

"Freedom of speech"
April 15, 2010, 06:23:09 AM
To those who complain about how their freedom of speech was taken away from them by us:

There's a huge difference between airing an opinion about a hoax topic and starting threads or posting messages to bash and insult other people.  The last has nothing to do with freedom of speech.  We never have and never will tolerate bashing - neither bashing us personally nor bashing other members of our boards, period.

It's typical that precisely those people who got banned for bashing sign up with new accounts and complain on our boards, in our chat room or complain on other blogs/forums, and yell that their freedom of speech was taken away from them.  

I ask you the following:

If you have guests in your house who insult you, spit on your furniture and spill the food you paid for on your carpet, would you just smile, clean it up, offer them another plate or invite them for another visit..?  No, you would not, you would tell them to get the hell out of your house, and if they refused to leave you would show them to the door.  If these people would claim they have the right to do all I mentioned above in your house, you would ask them where on earth they got the absurd idea to have the right to act like that in your house.

What I'm saying is this:

Consider this website our house.  Guests who don't show proper manners will be shown to the door immediately.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: "Freedom of speech"
April 15, 2010, 07:51:53 AM
I understand you and what you mean Mo... but what happen with things like this:

Re: Hoax hits Dutch media
by badkolo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:08 pm

And having that opinion is ok to a point, it might be someones opinions that having articles revolving the nwo or illuminati or very bad people out there in the public isnt the best thing, and I respect that, but lets be clear, This site and many of its pages and videos revolve around this belief, I wont call it a belief but instead I will call it The stuff that they have worked hard to uncover, if its right or wrong IT WAS THERE FOR THEM TO UNCOVER and if you research like they did alot of it is apparent , forget what they researched for a second, go look for yourself, you will see many people saying that there was BAD people around michael and many where trying to ruin him, and these people dont get spoken too, no one questions them and everyone keeps wondering whats going on with these people.

so obviously there where scrupulous people around michael and if so , could they be in positions to do it on thier own, are others helping them do wring to him.

theres so much that needs to be discussed yet its easy to attack mo and souza when they bring some sort of conclusion to something and to do what it takes to get it out there, whatever damage an article does is nothing compared to what these fuckers have done to him his whole life.

Some information is better then no information, Mo and souza where not living with him so obviously they wont be able to be correct on everything but neither is every other hoaxer out there, leave your nasty comments at the door, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CLEAN HOUSE LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS.

I think nobody understood that because there were no reason that justifies this behaviour.
That, is fearing people with an expulsion from a place that we ALL make.
This place is an empty house without the people who came here because they/we love MJ or wanted the truth. Sometimes you say... if you don´t like then leave... but the thing is not that way... here is the PEOPLE.

After that comment of badkolo the thread was empty of people who thought that some of the things expressed on the article were not convinient for our sake. Sometimes people here fear the expulsion.
Is that right? I don´t think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 15, 2010, 08:46:08 AM
I'm glad Mo and Souza are scrutinizing posters that are there just to cause trouble.  Some of the discussions where there are differing points of views are enlightening and helps all of us to look at information from different viewpoints.  However, in light of the article I read this morning of Gov infiltrating conspiracy theory chats, groups and interenet forums to undermine and discredit them Mo and Souza should ban anyone that tries to stir up trouble and incite arguments!  Hats off to Souza and Mo.  You have a kept this site moving along smoothly without a lot of disruptions or contentions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

April 15, 2010, 08:52:20 AM
I don't agree, Somekindofsign....
What BadKolo's comment has to do with Mo's post?
I can't blame BadKolo to write that...
Did you read ALL that thread?
If you don't please do it.
You can find some very NICE comments about that interview...
Something like:
I don't think it was very smart of you to say in the article Michael wants to learn the NWO a lesson.
We don't know for sure he's in hiding because of them and now you wrote that ,they will definatly come after him.
You just ruined every chance for Michael to come out of hiding.
Thank you for ruinig his life.........  
I'm pissed
be very proud of yourself ,you just killed Michael for sure

OR:
Michael always said "Dont believe what you read". So come on alot of people are going to think this is just bogus and garbage. Don't worry about it.

Personally the NWO comment should NOT have been in the paper. That was just silly. However what is done is done now. No turning back.

OR:
This smells fishy to me

OR:
"Some could go as far as to say it's slander and libel. "

OR:
"This is as bad as the tabloid press, exactly the same ,guessing and writing things they are not sure about and damaging Michael AND his family"

This is NOT about FREEDOM of Speech! This is BASHING people for their OWN thoughts and THEORIES...
This is Mo and Souza website, and it represents THEIR theories and ideas....
And if they do an interview, they talk about what they stand for... why NOT??
They never claimed to know the truth, and you can't bash them for their own thoughts...
Freedom of speech, YES.... but RESPECT first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 15, 2010, 09:27:28 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
They never claimed to know the truth, and you can't bash them for their own thoughts...

I red all the thread. I participated on it stating where was my disagreement.
I always agree with the need of a nice tone.
But badkolo´s post wasn´t clear about talking about the tone.

About the article itself being Souza and Mo opinion:

Michael is in hiding to come back stronger and to expose the New World Order. This is the firm belief of the masses, who seek each other on the Internet. At You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login they exchange clues and ideas. They impute Michael of some kind of messianic role.

That goes for the mass here... that´s wrong.
Aside of the Antichrist thing...

About freedom of speech... So we can speak here about people like BOW from now ahead?
Why cannot we talk about people like that and follow others such as TIAI to the nanoparticle?
Who decides who is to follow and who is not?

Quote from: "Puff"

About this forum to be Souza and Mo house...
I think we all thank Souza and Mo for giving us this place.
This is their domain and hosting... but the content is all of us´.
Their the continent, all of us´ the content...
So this forum does not represent THEIR theories alone.
I don´t think it´s right saying people
"If you want to talk about THIS go other place"
Not with a reason such as behaviour, not when people states politelly... there should be no restrictions about that.

I know this issue is delicate... Of course you´re not going to agree, I know... fair enough, normal and healthy. I´m just expressing my opinion and maybe the opinion of somepeople who are afraid to express this... you see... Is this it?
I think we could improve this site on this kind of things.
The yesterday rap was being allowed and nothing happened... people is big enough to think by theirselves.
It was a prove of freedom of speech... and it was erased late night.
Let´s be clear that is not that kind of threads what I defend, but it is maybe a consquence of what I expressed above...

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 10:28:11 AM
I agree with you 110% freedom of speech is one thing and bashing people is totally something else!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

~Souza~

April 15, 2010, 11:50:39 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
The yesterday rap was being allowed and nothing happened... people is big enough to think by theirselves.
It was a prove of freedom of speech... and it was erased late night.
Let´s be clear that is not that kind of threads what I defend, but it is maybe a consquence of what I expressed above...

L.O.V.E.

No you are wrong, the one that is spamming this forum lately is just one person and we know who that is. He posts from the same IP, with similar e-mail addresses. We let him post some time for a reason yesterday.

What he did was not a form of 'freedom of speech', it is spreading hate and he is trying to get members away from here. This person has been monitored for months already.

If you think that is freedom of speech, you missed the part on respect. People can say anything they want here, they can have their opinion, as long as they can behave. If not then they are out. I am not spending this much time on a website and smile for being disrespected and ridiculed, even threatened. If you don't know what is going on behind the screen, then don't judge.

But if you disagree with people in a thread, you can expect a discussion. We expect a discussion as well, it's just a shame that it turns into a non-argumentive bashing lately, instead of a healthy discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 15, 2010, 11:54:32 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If you don't know what is going on behind the screen, then don't judge.

Souza, I know perfectly what it is.

You answered to the less important part of my post.
I don´t care about that person nor I´m defending him.
The rest of what I said is the important thing to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 15, 2010, 01:33:24 PM
If you don't know what is going on behind the screen, then don't judge.

Souza, I know perfectly what it is.

You answered to the less important part of my post.
I don´t care about that person nor I´m defending him.
The rest of what I said is the important thing to me.

I don't know if you noticed it somekindofsign, but the same day I posted the newspaper article quite some new people signed up here and left extremely rude and bashing comments in that thread, which were a whole lot worse than the ones Puff quoted.  Badkolo is the one who deleted those posts, and then posted his reply.  If you had asked him about it back then, I'm sure he would have been willing to explain.

About the article itself being Souza and Mo opinion

Like Souza already explained in that very same thread:
Also, it's still all 'theory' and the article states that very clear due to the sarcasm.

Besides that, the journalist only got the normal hoaxie stuff from us, but he did his homework and read up on the site and the forum and HE decided to mention the NWO.

About this forum to be Souza and Mo house...
I think we all thank Souza and Mo for giving us this place.
This is their domain and hosting... but the content is all of us´.
Their the continent, all of us´ the content...
So this forum does not represent THEIR theories alone.
Again, see Souza's quote above.  Besides that - the fact that someone contributed to the content on this forum does not mean they have the right to bash other people and show inappropriate behavior.  You are missing the point of my original post, which was about not tolerate bashing and expecting proper manners.

About freedom of speech... So we can speak here about people like BOW from now ahead?
Why cannot we talk about people like that and follow others such as TIAI to the nanoparticle?
Who decides who is to follow and who is not?
I think we made it very clear why we do not want BoW's messages discussed here, but I don't mind explaining again.  When we removed the BoW thread we already knew she was unreliable.  As time progressed BoW has publicly proven herself to be unreliable and messing things up.  See THE DEBUNK OF BOW at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  If you want to follow her anyway, be our guest and read the Gold forum, but not through out forum as we keep it free from messages from people who are willingly deceiving other people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

April 15, 2010, 01:48:01 PM
I don't know why people are discussing this thread  
It's clear  , if you try to provoke or bash or disrespect you are out
This is logical .. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

~Souza~

April 15, 2010, 01:53:04 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
I don't know why people are discussing this thread  

You are right, I'll lock it or this will turn into a useless discussion again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions