PIANO GAMES/CODE OF THRILLER
July 19, 2010, 05:24:36 PM
I FIND IT WIERD THAT WHEN MJ HOAX STARTED HE WOULD LIKE MAKE A VIDEO MORE OFTEN THEN NOW? IM NOT SAYING I DONT LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING I DO COULD HE POSSIBLY KNOW SOMETHING? I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YA'LL THINK  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: PIANO GAMES/CODE OF THRILLER
July 19, 2010, 05:28:42 PM
Well I think he's just running out of ideas..Most of things have already been unfolded so..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 19, 2010, 05:43:39 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Well I think he's just running out of ideas..Most of things have already been unfolded so..

YEA I WAS ALSO THINKING THAT THANKS FOR BEING NICE  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 19, 2010, 06:14:44 PM
He has had prob with YouTube taking down his videos as well but he is good person I think he is still working on things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 07:55:11 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
He has had prob with YouTube taking down his videos as well but he is good person I think he is still working on things

YEA I KNOW HE IS A GOOD PERSON I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM AT ALL I LOVE HIS VIDEOS & WHEN I STARTED TO BE A BELIEVER WAS WHEN I STARTED TO WATCH HIS VIDEOS I WAS JUST SAYING  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 08:05:44 PM
Quote from: "mariichikita"

YEA I KNOW HE IS A GOOD PERSON I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM AT ALL I LOVE HIS VIDEOS & WHEN I STARTED TO BE A BELIEVER WAS WHEN I STARTED TO WATCH HIS VIDEOS I WAS JUST SAYING  :)

He has some interesting videos for sure. I like to watch them because he always has one or two angles that I hadn't thought about. I think he's a bright kid and it's too bad that he's had problems with youtube but I think he'll find a way to get the message out. He's still out there investigating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 20, 2010, 11:17:09 AM
What I find fascinating about Pianogames is his age. He is a young kid and only because he is a young kid he can be forgiven - just about.

Meanwhile, however, he has put himself out there to hog limelight declaring things about Michael that he has no proof of. Is he an MJ fan or a determined exposay?

If Pianogames outs Michael as being alive will he collect 'filthy lucre' for the deed? Is he a friend of Michael or is he a foe -? Only you can decide - as for Pianogames, he is young, loves the attention, and genuinely feels he is helping the fans? Who knows what goes on in the mind of a 16 year old boy - but 16 year old boys do not have the maturity to look at the bigger picture. If Michael is dead, he will make himself appear a fool not just with forums because that can easily be forgotten, but probably through tabloids and also taking down with him Uri Geller...quite a risk for Uri is,nt it?   If Michael is alive - Uri Geller in Michaels eyes or at least, the written word has shown that their friendship fell apart. If Uri Geller were to support Pianogames and say or suggest that Michael is alive along with Pianogames himself - does this look good and would it earn them any merit in the long term?

The answer is NO.

This forum I think is investigating what HAPPENED to Michael - I dont think this forum is here to declare Michael alive and drag him out of a hideyhole by his ears.

Thats why Youtubers and sensational big gobs have lost the plot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 12:31:18 PM
Why has youtube removed the vids?  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions