Re: The MJ Doppelganger Investigation [2]
April 14, 2010, 07:58:56 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
great video, and i see what your saying loud and clear. re-watch the video a few times guys and you will understand what he/she is showing ;)
im glad that you are catching on  :) ..i got some good stuff coming up for part 3 ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 08:47:51 PM
Good Job!  8-)

The beauty of this vid is that you let MJ do the talking with minimal text . It was nice to see his early  solo career perfomances included too. I fondly remember those days of watching him back then. He was so relaxed and unguarded.  Many fans just know a recent King Of Pop and have not always focused  on MJs roots. Sometimes in order to get to know and understand a  person you must find out where that person came from and their beginnings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Good Job!  8-)

The beauty of this vid is that you let MJ do the talking with minimal text . It was nice to see his early  solo career perfomances included too. I fondly remember those days of watching him back then. He was so relaxed and unguarded.  Many fans just know a recent King Of Pop and have not always focused  on MJs roots. Sometimes in order to get to know and understand a  person you must find out where that person came from and their beginnings.
did you get my PM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 14, 2010, 09:45:18 PM
Nice video, but I see one Michael with some different aspects of his complex personality through his complex life. He´s even shy to show some more... and it doesn´t surprise me at all... he´s under the magnifying glass...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 10:29:25 PM
Super interesting!   We have young baby Mike, Behind the Shades confident Mike and Femme Mike by the fountain. All different personalities. Also look at the first interview Michael gives after his arrest (where is arm/back is hurting) and compare it to the Geraldo interview. 2 different people! (personas actually)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 11:00:24 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Super interesting!   We have young baby Mike, Behind the Shades confident Mike and Femme Mike by the fountain. All different personalities. Also look at the first interview Michael gives after his arrest (where is arm/back is hurting) and compare it to the Geraldo interview. 2 different people! (personas actually)
and people say we are delusion :lol:..thanks for watching and im glad you see it too..more to come  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 14, 2010, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
VERY nice video WiZZkiDD, but as I told you - please keep in mind that we're not only dealing with doubles, but also with alters.  Alters cause behavior changes as well.  

Go through the Batshit tapes again please.  In example: Batshit tapes Mike in the limo: "I'll give you more than a hug" versus Batshit tapes feminine Mike: "Did Prince got poked in the eye??  Nooooooooo...".  Last but not least we have a very masculine Mike, who tells Batshit to cut the crap about the plastic surgery.  Not sure if all those behavior changes were caused just due to alters though, as the last Mike definitely looks different and as far as I'm concerned is the Real Deal while I doubt the others.

I'm not a psychologist so I can not speak about it too much. But don't we all have alter egos? I mean we can not stay in the same mood all the time. For example, when I feel so so mad and when I want to punch on someone's face, I feel myself like a strong man. Does it make me have another alter? (just giving an example, I don't want to punch people on their faces. ok honestly it happens rarely lol) I mean yes I see Michael when he is a little bit more sensitive like a woman but does it make him have another alter ego who is a woman? I don't think so. Everytime he acts different, it doesn't mean that he has an alter ego. None of us acts the same all the time. It depends on our mood, it depends on the situation. This is my opinion though. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 14, 2010, 11:09:26 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"

Don't we all have that and act different in different situations? It depends on our mood and the situation. I don't think that it's about having different alter egos. It's about your mood :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 14, 2010, 11:27:20 PM
In the  interview beside the fountain Mike's discomfort is so intense that I have trouble watching it.  empathy kicks in and makes me so uncomfortable like I'm experiencing that state too. Even though he is shy in the earlier interview [at the mixing desk] it is not an uncomfortable experience.  A strange reaction for someone who has been giving interviews for most of his life.  As a seasoned professional by this time, I find the fountain interview  strange.  A lot of information from Mike himself in this video. Great work. I'm already waiting for installment no3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 12:51:57 AM
believe or not, every human passes through change of personality during its life time. Some slitghly, some significantly, depends on circumstances and strenght of personality. By age we gain life experience, person changes its taste, point of view, look, behavior that is a character. So, Michael is not an exception. And his all changes are noticable and sagnificant, just like his life that have had major difficulties: hard work, fame,lawsuits,surgeries, loneliness, stress, stress, stress. Of course all this must have been changed him. But what is not changes in him is his heart. Mind-yes because of stressful life, but not  heart. His heart is still and will remain kind, generous, full of love. And Michael always will be shameful, hamble, gentle man who easily getting embarrased. I don't accept that these qualities make him feminine.
 Honestly, I did not get the point of the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 15, 2010, 01:06:40 AM
This hoax is getting much more interesting the deeper we´re going...
I never expected that in my wildest dreams 9 months ago.

It´s like an exploring journey into the most exceptional mind I never met.
Thank you, wizzkidd!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 08:02:12 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"
This hoax is getting much more interesting the deeper we´re going...
I never expected that in my wildest dreams 9 months ago.

It´s like an exploring journey into the most exceptional mind I never met.
Thank you, wizzkidd!  ;)
you're welcome  :) ..more to come
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

April 15, 2010, 09:39:51 AM
Don't we all have that and act different in different situations? It depends on our mood and the situation. I don't think that it's about having different alter egos. It's about your mood :)

You have to realize that he's an entertainer, a performer. He also said that he didn't know how to act in public, in the real world, so his actions could change all the time. Maybe he was just trying to find himself in the real world. He said he was most comfortable on stage. Don't you agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions