Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • 23 Replies
  • 1448 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304

Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 02:39:21 PM
Thanks to Diana Jean on MJHD for this!!!! Verrrry interesting!

I’ve posted about this before, but with more research and findings I decided to look into it some more. The first time I posted about this, people where less than convinced, so I decided to let it go. I was recently emailed by somebody who found it interesting, so I went ahead and looked into it more. The connections are just to big to ignore.



Let’s go back to 2006, a year after Michael’s child molestation trial. He is an emotional mess and his reputation is severely damaged. Though Michael’s true fans know he would never hurt a child, thousands of people around the globe still believe he is a criminal. Michael wants his reputation back, he wants to be the King of Pop once again. But how?

Michael moves back to the United States, in late December (2006), after spending some time in Bahrain.
As stated Michael wants to get his reputation back. "Michael is determined to be a global phenomenon again.”

who does he go to?
Simon Fuller.

http://www.timessquaregossip.com/2007/0 ... ckson.html
http://angelbabe43.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... -comeback/
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/this-a ... ew-manager

Why Simon Fuller?
Not only is he the Manager of many sucsessful artists, but he is also the producer and founder of the hit television series American Idol. Which in my opinion is the point of interest.

American Idol
Here’s where the connections come in. American idol has been the number one TV show for a long while. With millions of viewers, voters and talented contestants American Idol has allot of impact.

“American Idol: The Search for a Superstar on the Fox network, the show has since become one of the most popular in the history of American television. It is currently the #1 program in the Nielsen ratings and is one of only three that have been #1 for five consecutive seasons,”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol

Michael and the people who worked for American Idol

Bruce Gowers- Directed 3 music videos for Michael including
-"Rock with you",
-"She's out of my life"
-"Can you feel it"

Hosted : -"Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration on CBS"
Directed: - "Michael Jackson Number one's in 2003"
-"Michael Jackson greatest video hits- HIStory in 1995"
-"Michael Jackson NRJ Tribute

Gregg Gelfand- Co Directed Michael Jacksons memorial with Kenny Ortega

Dorian Holley- Backing Vocalist for Bad World Tour
-Traveled with Michael for all of his subsequent world tours
-Served as a backing vocalist, as well as the vocal director for This Is It
-Married to trial attorney Shawn Chapman Holley, who once represented Jackson

Simon Fullers- Michael went to Simon for help in restoring his reputation

Simon Cowell- Signed a contract with Michael for his new British TV show " X Factor"
Paula Abdul- Worked with Janet Jackson and was mentioned in Michael Jackson's opus


If Michael wanted to work with American Idol, clearly he had the connections to do so.

Okay so

Michael wants to get to Simon Fuller
how does he do it?
He knows that Simon Fuller is the producer of American Idol, so he uses his connections to get to him. (Bruce Gowers, Dorian Holley)

Him and Simon have secret meetings, talking about a big project. We don't know what this project is, but it's big.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Fuller

A few years later, Michael "dies"
And it seems like the American Idol crew do a good job with that one.
They have a "Michael Jackson Tribute Week"
I wonder where they got the permission to use his music.

Then Bruce Gowers hosts a Michael Jackson Tribute show
Gregg Gelfand helps Kenny Ortega by Co Directing Michael's memorial


And did you know that before Michael "died" he signed a contract with Simon Cowell
to appear on Simon's TV show "X Factor" which hasn't aired yet? will air in 2011
http://www.popcrunch.com/michael-jackson-the-x-factor/
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 302684.ece
Let's see what that brings us.


Did you also know that AEG and American Idol work together for
the American Idol Live tours?

And just as a side note, American Idol is also under contract with Coke-Cola
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline whisper

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 630

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 02:44:30 PM
Good research ! I remember watching American Idol and some girl said that she was going to have MJ's backup singers ....I think it was the first show..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Offline jill

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 917

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 02:48:37 PM
Very interesting.  I remember in the second or third season Simon Cowell was asked if they would ever have Michael Jackson on the show as a guest judge.  He said they could not do it because Michael Jackson was such a big star they did not have the security or the personell to handle the crush it would cause.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 979

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 03:40:40 PM
This is very interesting indeed!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



Offline IBelieveInMiracles

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 554

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 03:46:43 PM
Wow.
Very interesting indeed. :geek:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kel70

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 182

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 04:13:11 PM
here in the uk last year, they had a michael jackson night on the x factor.. where they all perfomed one of his songs  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PrettyYoungTeletubby

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 05:08:00 PM
Very very interesting post!!

thx for sharing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mirandacnc

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 405

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 05:15:25 PM
so what do we think this means?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline awesome1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 565

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 05:38:50 PM
Well i remember an article a while back that michael was to comeback and perform on American Idol a few years ago.... it was apparently all set and then he backed out last minute because he developed Stage Fright ?? :?

anyone else rememner that one ???

http://www.popcrunch.com/stage-fright-m ... cancelled/

now forgive me... but youd think that after doing this for all his life that now he develops this "crippling Stage Fright"
sounds odd to me.

and also that Simon cowell wanted Michael to perform on the X-Factor as he would be in London at the time doing This is It .... and would be free to mentor the acts..... didnt know if anything was confirmed.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline jacilovesmichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2474

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 07:03:14 PM
Thank you for posting this. I've been a big fan of Idol since it started, and was always disappointed that they never had a MJ themed night... until last season, right before his "death". It would have been sometime around March or April, do not know the exact date, but the contestants had to sing an MJ song. I thought it was awesome at the time...I remember saying "about time!" But when he "died" in June, I remember thinking back to that and realizing how strange it was.

That could definitely have been apart of the plan. American Idol is huge. Performing his music and reminding the world how much they LOVE his music right before his "death".

Genius.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.


Offline GreenManMakeAChange

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 369

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 09, 2010, 07:49:35 PM
and that x factor performance with the sikh guy that was going all over the internet too

I didn't see it as a big deal, cause mj tributes like that would always pop up even before his death.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nynyro

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 296

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 12:45:33 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Thanks to Diana Jean on MJHD for this!!!! Verrrry interesting!

I’ve posted about this before, but with more research and findings I decided to look into it some more. The first time I posted about this, people where less than convinced, so I decided to let it go. I was recently emailed by somebody who found it interesting, so I went ahead and looked into it more. The connections are just to big to ignore.



Let’s go back to 2006, a year after Michael’s child molestation trial. He is an emotional mess and his reputation is severely damaged. Though Michael’s true fans know he would never hurt a child, thousands of people around the globe still believe he is a criminal. Michael wants his reputation back, he wants to be the King of Pop once again. But how?

Michael moves back to the United States, in late December (2006), after spending some time in Bahrain.
As stated Michael wants to get his reputation back. "Michael is determined to be a global phenomenon again.”

who does he go to?
Simon Fuller.

http://www.timessquaregossip.com/2007/0 ... ckson.html
http://angelbabe43.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... -comeback/
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/this-a ... ew-manager

Why Simon Fuller?
Not only is he the Manager of many sucsessful artists, but he is also the producer and founder of the hit television series American Idol. Which in my opinion is the point of interest.

American Idol
Here’s where the connections come in. American idol has been the number one TV show for a long while. With millions of viewers, voters and talented contestants American Idol has allot of impact.

“American Idol: The Search for a Superstar on the Fox network, the show has since become one of the most popular in the history of American television. It is currently the #1 program in the Nielsen ratings and is one of only three that have been #1 for five consecutive seasons,”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol

Michael and the people who worked for American Idol

Bruce Gowers- Directed 3 music videos for Michael including
-"Rock with you",
-"She's out of my life"
-"Can you feel it"

Hosted : -"Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration on CBS"
Directed: - "Michael Jackson Number one's in 2003"
-"Michael Jackson greatest video hits- HIStory in 1995"
-"Michael Jackson NRJ Tribute

Gregg Gelfand- Co Directed Michael Jacksons memorial with Kenny Ortega

Dorian Holley- Backing Vocalist for Bad World Tour
-Traveled with Michael for all of his subsequent world tours
-Served as a backing vocalist, as well as the vocal director for This Is It
-Married to trial attorney Shawn Chapman Holley, who once represented Jackson

Simon Fullers- Michael went to Simon for help in restoring his reputation

Simon Cowell- Signed a contract with Michael for his new British TV show " X Factor"
Paula Abdul- Worked with Janet Jackson and was mentioned in Michael Jackson's opus


If Michael wanted to work with American Idol, clearly he had the connections to do so.

Okay so

Michael wants to get to Simon Fuller
how does he do it?
He knows that Simon Fuller is the producer of American Idol, so he uses his connections to get to him. (Bruce Gowers, Dorian Holley)

Him and Simon have secret meetings, talking about a big project. We don't know what this project is, but it's big.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Fuller

A few years later, Michael "dies"
And it seems like the American Idol crew do a good job with that one.
They have a "Michael Jackson Tribute Week"
I wonder where they got the permission to use his music.

Then Bruce Gowers hosts a Michael Jackson Tribute show
Gregg Gelfand helps Kenny Ortega by Co Directing Michael's memorial


And did you know that before Michael "died" he signed a contract with Simon Cowell
to appear on Simon's TV show "X Factor" which hasn't aired yet? will air in 2011
http://www.popcrunch.com/michael-jackson-the-x-factor/
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 302684.ece
Let's see what that brings us.


Did you also know that AEG and American Idol work together for
the American Idol Live tours?

And just as a side note, American Idol is also under contract with Coke-Cola

Wow...  my eyes are wide open.  This is great research.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MashMike

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1312
  • Love You Most, Michael

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 04:07:27 AM
Great find the Jacksonologist,indeed, very interesting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline teine21

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 898

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 05:56:19 AM
Wow. This is very interesting. Thanks for posting!
I've always wished they'd had MJ on Idol as a guest & a mentor, his feedback would be much more helpful & special than Miley's.  :roll: As for last season, having a MJ theme. The themes are always HUGE artists or bands & songwriters, so of course naturally they'd do MJ songs at some point. He was HUGE, the King of Pop & a songwriter. It is interesting though that in all of the seasons of Idol, they choose to FINALLY do an MJ theme right before his "death" though. I would have loved to see MJ as a judge or mentor though, everytime I watch Idol, I think to myself, I wonder what it would have been like if MJ had been asked to be on. Let's hope he did have a contract to do X Factor in 2011 & that he honors it  :mrgreen: Oh, one more thing, I've noticed a lot of MJ influence on this season as well, from the beginning. Coincidence?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline awesome1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 565

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 08:52:22 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Wow. This is very interesting. Thanks for posting!
I've always wished they'd had MJ on Idol as a guest & a mentor, his feedback would be much more helpful & special than Miley's.  :roll: As for last season, having a MJ theme. The themes are always HUGE artists or bands & songwriters, so of course naturally they'd do MJ songs at some point. He was HUGE, the King of Pop & a songwriter. It is interesting though that in all of the seasons of Idol, they choose to FINALLY do an MJ theme right before his "death" though. I would have loved to see MJ as a judge or mentor though, everytime I watch Idol, I think to myself, I wonder what it would have been like if MJ had been asked to be on. Let's hope he did have a contract to do X Factor in 2011 & that he honors it  :mrgreen: Oh, one more thing, I've noticed a lot of MJ influence on this season as well, from the beginning. Coincidence?

i think the contract for xfactor was for 2009 during TII concerts.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline simalves

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 730

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 10:24:39 AM
Rickey Minor too - AI vocal coach - helped with the parts in WATW 2.

Carrie Underwood & Jennifer Hudson - AI winner & finalist. Get to do MAJOR tributes for Michael.

Orianthi - Carrie's guitarist.

The list goes on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1468

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 10:42:03 AM
This is all really interesting stuff!!! You have done some fabulous research
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Offline liegi

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 640

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 11:41:40 AM
Thank you for your research--remarkable.  It  makes many things clear.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teine21

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 898

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 05:45:30 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
Quote from: "teine21"
Wow. This is very interesting. Thanks for posting!
I've always wished they'd had MJ on Idol as a guest & a mentor, his feedback would be much more helpful & special than Miley's.  :roll: As for last season, having a MJ theme. The themes are always HUGE artists or bands & songwriters, so of course naturally they'd do MJ songs at some point. He was HUGE, the King of Pop & a songwriter. It is interesting though that in all of the seasons of Idol, they choose to FINALLY do an MJ theme right before his "death" though. I would have loved to see MJ as a judge or mentor though, everytime I watch Idol, I think to myself, I wonder what it would have been like if MJ had been asked to be on. Let's hope he did have a contract to do X Factor in 2011 & that he honors it  :mrgreen: Oh, one more thing, I've noticed a lot of MJ influence on this season as well, from the beginning. Coincidence?

i think the contract for xfactor was for 2009 during TII concerts.....

Oh. I thought I saw the year 2011 in the original post, maybe I was wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline awesome1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 565

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 10, 2010, 06:10:57 PM
maybe it was 2009 or 2011, but why would he make that kind of deal 2-3 years in advance.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline teine21

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 898

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 11, 2010, 05:38:13 AM
Quote from: "awesome1"
maybe it was 2009 or 2011, but why would he make that kind of deal 2-3 years in advance.....

Hoax  ;)  LOL. idk, maybe he was going to wait until TII was done. Who knows?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 12, 2010, 03:46:34 PM
For the record........I did NOT research this info. I found it was posted by Diana Jean on MJHD...give credit to her.  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1548

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 12, 2010, 10:44:16 PM
wow, thanks for pulling this up. the mjkit archive has some great information. which should be discussed again. 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline rael157

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 3

Re: Are these the people helping MJ pull this off?

  • on: April 14, 2010, 08:28:54 AM
Just thought i'd add that Simon Cowell put together the show 'Phenomenon' which Uri Geller and Chris Angel were involved in 2007. More connecting dots.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal