Quote from: "simplyme"
How can people be so cruel.  That was stupid.  Michael did recognize right away that the voice was different but gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said it was because he was in the air.  Michael didn't know.  He was engaging in genuine conversation until that butt head said what he said.  Now what is this extended version of the 911 that everyone's talking about.  I doubt I'm gonna agree about the voice, but I'd like to hear it anyway.

I was right.  Don't agree.  I've heard both those versions before.  Alberto, the dispatcher and Conrad Murray in the background sound nothing like the alter Michael/person in the prank call.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
[youtube:wfy4krob]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs&playnext_from=TL&videos=yAUhNo8KxOk[/youtube:wfy4krob]

her you go...him doing a similar voice in his younger years

This was the first thing that came to mind as soon as I heard his disguised voice! Good job posting it up here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Could anyone quote the minute in this video please?
Or is it just in the prank video?
Could anyone quote the minute in the prak video please?

[youtube:159hbt6b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuzVZgfExjU[/youtube:159hbt6b]

early on its murray speaking in the backgroung, but whats this woman saying - 1 minutes left ?

I think that was at the studio while it was airing - the woman I mean.
this is not the 911 that pianogames posted in his video.. but you can find it in one of my posts in thisthread..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Tink.I.Am » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 am

kel70 wrote:
Tink.I.Am wrote:
the arabian nights wrote:
nycmjfan wrote:
It wasnt a vocoder or anything like that it was him changing his voice....And that is the clue...listen to that voice then listen to the new video someone made with a supposed rehearsal for the 911 call...that same voice is in it

links please

to me the strange voice - sounds changed through something rather than mike but then his beatbox is so good

here is the full version of the call.. it does sound similar to the prankcall ie voice changer, but when i first heard this version of the 911 call i thought it to be someone at a newroom listening to the 911call and trying to phone someother newsstation/room or person at the same time....but i dont know

i found it hard to listen with so much going on, at around 0.33 it sounds like someone says prank and at the very end of the video listen closely, i had my speaker to my ear...3.11 not sure if its mj but i thought it sounded distresssing..i heard hello, hello, hello, you are.. can someone listen and tell me i am not hearing things, or if someone hears differently..it maybe someone else but its weird. thanks

i thought about it and it might be that these peopel are listening to the 911 call as it happens... at 12.21 25/6-2009 and they hear the number that the 911-caller gives the 911-operator. (we dont hear this part in any of the calls). A woman then tries to call this number, but sais "it is blank" . meaning "i cant get a bussy toan/there is no toan at all."-
either the 911-caller gives a false number or the line should be busy since he is on the phone at that

Tink,

I heard the hello....hello....at 3:11 as well.  The voice of this person is different from the other person's voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This makes me so sad. Poor Mike having to put up with this sort of thing and hes given so much to the world. People are sick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions