conrad murray..like father,like son?
April 13, 2010, 07:13:36 PM
if this is a double post plz just delete it..ty..

Like Father, Like Son? Conrad Murray's Dad Once Cited for Medical Misconduct
    Revelation Comes After Raids That Sought to Tie Murray to Crime of Manslaughter

By LUCHINA FISHER
    July 23, 2009
    As investigators sifted through the evidence from the raids on the office and storage unit of Michael Jackson's doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray, ABCNews.com learned that Murray's father once ran afoul of the Texas Board of Medical Examiners for over-prescribing pain medications.

Dr. Conrad Murray is officially named a suspect in the manslaughter probe.Murray's father, Dr. Rawle Andrews, a well-respected Houston physician, now deceased, had his medical license restricted by the board in 1994 for prescribing "controlled substances and substances with addictive potential" to two patients for "extended periods of time without adequate indication," according to documents obtained by ABCNews.com.

Related
    MJ's Doc a Focus of Manslaughter ProbePossible 'Manslaughter' Charges for MJ's Doc?Did Michael Jackson Have 4th Child?In its report, the board singled out four "dangerous" drugs that it would be monitoring for a five-year period: stadol, a painkiller often used during labor; nubain, a painkiller similar to stadol; phenergan, a drug used to treat severe allergic reactions; and talwin, a potent painkiller often used as a supplement to anesthesia.

Click here to read the documents.

Investigators looking into Jackson's death believe that someone was intravenously administering propofol, a powerful sedative, to Jackson at his home.

Medical experts have soundly agreed that a drug like propofol, which is typically used in the hospital to sedate patients for surgery or other medical procedures, should not be used in the home.

Murray's lawyers have maintained for weeks that the doctor was simply a witness in Jackson's death and had nothing to do with it.

i hope i did this post rite :oops: this is my first one..just came across it while looking around..i know its old but thought i would try to put it out anyway..
huggs to all
suzz
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

Re: conrad murray..like father,like son?
April 14, 2010, 05:26:01 AM
Thank you suesuzzfaithkeeper  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Re: conrad murray..like father,like son?
April 14, 2010, 11:11:35 AM
Quote from: "clea"
Thank you suesuzzfaithkeeper  ;)
you are very welcome!!!.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike