Found this browsing today on YouTube
It is a fan video of someone that got his autograph back in 2003
Dont you notice that is outfit is very similar to the 02 outfit
Just thought it was an interesting find.

[youtube:2k194dbv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxdkXY488E&feature=related[/youtube:2k194dbv]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I didn't see the video so I don't know it it's the orange one in it, but I know he has four of these:
2009:
2008: Altogether red, blue, orange and o' course black at the O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ had a lot of the same shirts in different colors that he would wear.  Remember back in the 90's it seem like he always wore that red button down shirt and black pants.  He probably had like 50 of the same red shirt.lol  I think he would purchase multiple items that were the same.  However I have seen him wear some of his jackets more than once, which I don't blame him because I know those jackets are hecka expensive.  It seem like MJ stuck with the same type of style military jackets, button down shirts, white tees, and slacks.  He just recently started switching things up more with his Ed Hardy look.  I have always been impressed by the way he dresses.  I love his jackets and bling and how he matches up everthing.  He started the military style look which alot of artist still rock today but not as good as MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
MJ had a lot of the same shirts in different colors that he would wear.  Remember back in the 90's it seem like he always wore that red button down shirt and black pants.  He probably had like 50 of the same red shirt.lol  I think he would purchase multiple items that were the same.  However I have seen him wear some of his jackets more than once, which I don't blame him because I know those jackets are hecka expensive.  It seem like MJ stuck with the same type of style military jackets, button down shirts, white tees, and slacks.  He just recently started switching things up more with his Ed Hardy look.  I have always been impressed by the way he dresses.  I love his jackets and bling and how he matches up everthing.  He started the military style look which alot of artist still rock today but not as good as MJ.

I agree with you. I LOVE Michael's style. He is very together and so unique at the same time. Dramatic and sexy yet totally professional too. Iam sure he had many of the same outfits and some maybe he wore only once and it was given to charity or something. Just thought i would post it. Seemed interesting

BTW the outfit we are looking at is the black and silver one he wore at the 02 arena
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal