HazzelyTopic starter

Re: Karen Faye's blog
July 30, 2010, 03:10:53 PM
I got blocked from her twitter because Justice4MJJ (not to be confused with Justice_4MJ) told her to block me since I called her a drama queen and I said that she seems to be seeking for attention and trying to stole Michael's fans since she "woke up" after his death and started "seeking justice"

I got some rude comments from those "justice seekers"..lol they even called us (believers) ignorants and that we didn't know anything..as if we were not worth talking with

So well...they "reported" me to Karen and she blocked me ..

Then I contacted one of those "Justice 4 mj" & wrote something on that.. since the rest blocked me also
How sad can that be?? Huh

In that msg I pointed out the fact that Karen blames Kenny because it took him 11 years to apologize to Michael yet she is no better than him since she knew it and didn't even talk about it, not even mentioned it to the fans (NOT MEDIA) so they could know who to trust and who not.
She did the same as Kenny or even worse! It was necessary for Michael to die in order to "start seeking justice" for him? And why on earth did she block me? Attention seekers, all i can say  
[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 30, 2010, 04:31:30 PM
Karen Faye is only telling these stories, all of which I've already heard :roll:  because she is feeling left out with Michael's fans and is trying to get back in on the good side with many of them.  I would not be surprised to hear that she too has a book deal on the horizon.  Gotta get in where one fits in.  From what I gathered from Michael, Karen was a friend but many times got on his nerves.  I believe she had a passion for him that he sensed and didn't have any interest in reciprocating.  Don't believe the hype.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 25, 2010, 01:31:52 AM
Karen Faye married a Sony executive right? and was fired back in 2005 cause she and Randy were handling the fansite in a wrong way.
if you're married to someone in a company that is based on marketing, and you are threatened to keep it up,but knows many things and cannot say it openly,what do you do?
you speak nonsense and leave clues for ppl to realize there's something wrong.
when you love someone,platonic or not,you don't let them down,even though you're trapped in a spiderweb.
one that none of us are part of,but that exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions