Come Together?
April 13, 2010, 09:27:34 AM
Hi everyone. This is the first topic I've ever started so if I don't have this in the right place, feel free to move it. Not sure where I should have put it. Also, if this has been discussed before, feel free to delete this. :)

I posted this in another thread where people were talking about the Coca-Cola commercials that were done but I think this deserves it's own thread for investigation. We all know about the Coca-Cola thing that's been coming up and I am a firm believer that Michael is using some of his old songs to bring a message to us. I'm not saying that he was thinking about hoaxing his death at the time that he recorded them, but I do believe he is using them now to speak to us. With that being said, let's take a look at this. I have bolded the parts that seem relevant to me but you guys may see something else so please give me your feed back. The part beside the bolded areas is my thoughts. :)

Here come ol' flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He's got Joo Joo eyeball
He one holy roller
He got hair down to his knees
Got to be a joker he just do what he please (Michael was known as Joker)

He wear no shoe shine
He's got toe jam football
He's got monkey finger
He shoot Coca-Cola (The Coca-Cola reference)
He say "I know you, you know me" (The man we never knew?)
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free (Self explanatory)

Come together
Right now
Over me

He bag production (This Is It movie? Maybe?)
He's got walrus gum-boot
He's got Ono sideboard
He one spinal cracker
He got feet down through his knees
Hold you in his arm 'til
You can feel his disease

Come together
Right now
Over me
Come together babe
Come together babe
Come together
Come together

He roller coaster (Great adventure? We've had plenty of roller coaster moments! lol)
He's got early warning (Fox news reports "cardiac arrest" on June 14th, 2009? Fake news of his death in December '08 by radio disc jockey?)
He's got muddy water
He one Mojo filter
He say "One and one and one is three" (Number theory?)
Got to be good looking 'cause he's so hard to see (We can't see him right now)

Come together
Right now
Over me
(We need to come together in this news, over him, to find the truth?)

Now, I know this is a Beatles song and that Michael recorded it back then because it's one of his favorites from them but like I said in the first part of this, I do believe that he is using his older music to send messages to us now. One final thing about this: The outfit he wears in the video for this song is the same outfit that he was wearing in the pictures next to the coffin at the burial.

[youtube:3csvs7fh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmjZ8kLSRdQ[/youtube:3csvs7fh]

The picture is too big to post here so here's the link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tell me what you think? :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

Re: Come Together?
April 13, 2010, 09:58:37 AM
But that's not Michaels song originally, it's a Beatles song that he made a cover on.
So since he didn't write the lyrics I must say I find it to be only coincidences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 10:46:03 AM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"
But that's not Michaels song originally, it's a Beatles song that he made a cover on.
So since he didn't write the lyrics I must say I find it to be only coincidences.

Yes I know and that is why I said what I said. Please re-read what I stated. :) He doesn't have the write the songs to be using the lyrics now to send us messages. I think there is a reason things are being used, even down to the pictures chosen and that outfit always comes back to the "Come Together" video. I don't think it needs to be dismissed as a coincidence when it is being used at the present time. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 13, 2010, 11:06:24 AM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Quote from: "ladyandbird"

Yes I know and that is why I said what I said. Please re-read what I stated. :) He doesn't have the write the songs to be using the lyrics now to send us messages. I think there is a reason things are being used, even down to the pictures chosen and that outfit always comes back to the "Come Together" video. I don't think it needs to be dismissed as a coincidence when it is being used at the present time. :)

Sorry, I missed that part.
But I still feel unsure about this, eventhou I must admit there were many things
pointing to that you're right. The reason why he chose it could be something else
aswell, it was easy since he owned the Beatlescatalogue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 13, 2010, 11:22:31 AM
Also the fact that this song is part of the Sony atv catalogue that MJ owns 50% of .  The Beatles catalogue is a big part of this whole hoax. And somebody wanted His share of it enough to set him up with false accusations of child molestation not once but twice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 11:40:39 AM
Dont know if this means anything or not, but "He shoot coca-cola" is a reference to Cocaine....NOT saying he did cocaine but thats what the Beatles were referring too in the song....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 01:50:07 PM
Thank you for posting that video.  I have never seen that before.  I have to say that I love Michael's version so much better.  I love that song to begin with but sorry if I offend anyone but Michaels is better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 05:29:16 PM
I found this on wikipedia.  I knew Michael had owned some of the beatles catalog, but I didn't know that he owned this one as well.

The Supremes covered the song on their 1970 album, New Ways But Love Stays.
Diana Ross covered the song on her 1970 album Everything Is Everything.
Chairmen of the Board covered the song on one of their first LPs (1970).
Tina Turner covered the song for the 1976 musical documentary All This and World War II. Prior to that, her cover was featured on her and then husband's Ike's album of the same name. This version peaked at #57 on the U.S. Hot 100 and #21 on the R&B charts in 1970.
The Brothers Johnson released a cover of the song on their 1976 album Look Out for #1.
Eurythmics covered the song in 1987, but it was not released until 2005 as a bonus track on the digitally remastered version of Savage.
Michael Hedges released his version on the 1987 album Live on the Double Planet.
Michael Jackson, who owned the rights to the song, also covered "Come Together" for the concert portion of the film Michael Jackson: Moonwalker (1987). The same recording also appears on Jackson's studio album, HIStory (in a shorter edit).

Also, Abbey Road is the album that this song came from, this is the one that is showing Paul barefoot, it was suppose to be when Paul alledgelly faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 06:10:49 PM
I don't know...why did I open the "answer" part...i don't remember...I'm kinda hypnotized by this black pants...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 13, 2010, 09:31:10 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Dont know if this means anything or not, but "He shoot coca-cola" is a reference to Cocaine....NOT saying he did cocaine but thats what the Beatles were referring too in the song....

Yeah I knew that is what they referred to when they wrote the song. I don't believe that Michael did cocaine though. lol I just think the Coca-Cola thing coming out right now may be a clue to look into this song more as it's the only one, that I know of, that Michael says anything about Coca-Cola in. When this whole thing started with Coca-Cola coming into the picture, this song popped into my head so it made me want to go back to it. I'm wondering if we are dismissing this too much instead of looking into it so Michael sent us a message again to look at it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 03:36:01 PM
I don't think we should dismiss any of this at all.  It is all leading us back to the funeral as well as the hoax.  For example:  Michael's picture at the memorial and funeral (Liberian Girl), this song "Come together" ( Beatles catalog, same outfit he wore in the funeral pic,), this song is also from the "Abbey Road" record from the beatles, which was at the same time there was a rumor that Paul McCartney hoaxed his death.  Remember all the pictures at the memorial and funeral were all from the "Bad" era.  This could be when he started using a double and maybe just maybe, the double is the one that actually died and Michael was so used to having the double help him in his life, that he didn't know how to go on with his normal life that he just decided to pretend that it was him who really passed.  I just find it odd that the family would use all the pics of Michael from that era, knowing that there are so many other pics of him out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

April 14, 2010, 03:44:28 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Thank you for posting that video.  I have never seen that before.  I have to say that I love Michael's version so much better.  I love that song to begin with but sorry if I offend anyone but Michaels is better.
I totally agree, plus Michael is much nicer to look at.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 03:45:38 PM
JOHN LENNON - he primarily wrote this song   (i know you know that.   :D )

I love LENNON - another icon, another life cut short..  another murder!!!!

On the evening of Monday, December 8, 1980, forty-year-old John Lennon was shot four times in the back (the fifth shot missed) in the entrance hallway of the Dakota, with hollow-point bullets from a Charter Arms .38 revolver, by Mark David Chapman. Lennon had autographed a copy of Double Fantasy for Chapman earlier that same night.

Two shots struck Lennon in the left side of his back and two more in his left shoulder. All four wounds caused serious internal damage, and at least one of them pierced Lennon's aorta. Lennon staggered up the four steps to the security/reception area and said "I'm shot" and collapsed. Concierge John Hastings at first thought it was a joke but then summoned the police by hitting the silent alarm button.

Lennon was pronounced dead on arrival in the Emergency Room at the Roosevelt Hospital at 11:15 p.m. The cause of death was reported as hypovolemic shock, after losing more than 80% of blood volume. On the following day, December 9, 1980, Ono issued a statement: "There is no funeral for John. John loved and prayed for the human race. Please do the same for him. Love, Yoko and Sean." Instead of a funeral, ten minutes of silence was observed worldwide the following Sunday, December 14, at 2pm ET.

Chapman later pleaded guilty to second degree murder and was sentenced to 20 years to life. He is still in prison, 27 years since his arrest, having been denied parole five times. (He became known to the surviving Beatles and their friends as "He whose name shall not be mentioned".)

Two days after his death, Lennon's body was cremated at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale, New York. The ashes have been said to be sprinkled around Strawberry Fields, as well as in personal possession by Yoko Ono. Yoko Ono kept his bloodstained glasses after he died.

I love John Lennon...  I have been obsessed with the Beatles in the past.  Ive cried over him, even though i was still in nappies when he died.   Tragic loss.

THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 15, 2010, 12:00:40 PM
I love the Beatles too. John's murder stunned me and left me lost for words for weeks when it happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 01:10:35 PM
regardless of who wrote and sung it first, this is still interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions