Did he open his eyes? Look at this animation

• 39 Replies

the arabian nights

• Show only replies by the arabian nights

Re: Did he open his eyes? Look at this animation

• on: April 14, 2010, 10:52:57 AM
but a photoshopped pix proves nothing

it does not prove he is alive nor that he is dead

the fact remains we did not see mike enter the ambulance or being transported in the ambulance and we have not seen him leave the ambulance, we do not seen him transported by helicopter or leaving the helicopter, we are told these things

he have not seen any body, not in the casket - we are just told things

since LAPD offer a taxi service for coffins we dont know anything
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by QuirkyDiana

• on: April 18, 2010, 08:27:40 AM
I find the comments about the tinted windows interesting. It was shown in a vid a while ago that you can indeed see through the tinted windows just with your own eyes. There is footage out there of ben or chris or one of his guys following the ambulance with a vid camera. You can see in the footage on the camera that the paramedics and their badges can be seen through the same window the pic was shot through. There is also other footage where you can see the strip light in the ambulance and you can also see through the vehicle from back to front. I will try and get the links up to show you.

You have to be reasonable with the level of evidence you expect to see regarding MJ's death. Firstly you will never see his body - only family will see that. You would not see him being put into the ambulance because this happened behind the gates as expected. If the picture is real and not constructed, MJ was pictured in transit. He did leave the ambulance at the hospital, but the stretcher was surrounded by people, and ofcourse they never would have transported an uncovered body onto and off the helicopter. So what some people are expecting to see would never likely happen with a dead body anyway, least of all a very famous one. It's called protecting someone's dignity.

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: April 18, 2010, 08:58:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgD4COfhrLU&feature=player_embedded

Ok at 4.53 someone gets a shot of the stretcher through the gate. That is alvarez btw directly behind the gate. The stretcher is being loaded into the ambulance by paramedics. The ambulance doors are open.

At 5.03 you will see the paramedic in the same position as shown in the ambulance pic. You can also see his badge.

In this vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPB2ocTHI6o - between 1.25 and 1.26 you can see the lighting inside the ambulance, top left corner. If you play it beyond 1.25 i think the front windows are visible (can see right through from back to front). At 1.31 you can also see an inside light through the side window (keep clicking pause and you will get it).

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: April 18, 2010, 10:12:39 AM
Also this article by latoya http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1199092/La-Toya-Jackson-Michael-murdered--I-felt-start.html states that his eyes were open at the hospital.

We hugged and kissed him and the children lifted up his hands. He didn’t look like he was gone. His eyes were half open and he looked like he was sleeping. He wasn’t cold.

Looking back, this was the first time ever that anyone stated his eyes were slightly open. The ambulance pic came out within a day of his death. If that pic was constructed, how would they know to have his eyes slightly open?

If we assume that MJ did die, and ben evanstead knew that only his crew were there to take the picture, perhaps he realised he could construct the picture without anyone else being able to offer another pic that would prove it was false. Perhaps he did take a picture of MJ inside the ambulance, but discovered it was not good enough so decided to doctor it in some way. In this scenario the question would still stand - how did he know to have his eyes slightly open?I guess it depends on what you think was actually doctored.

Also, if he was going to construct that pic, he had to have had prior knowledge of what they did/were doing to mj in terms of what he should look like. He could not have accessed such information before the pic came out.

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: April 18, 2010, 10:15:05 AM
So at face value, the pic looks accurate in terms of what the paramedics did (their report). So, if you think that the pic is completely fabricated - hoax - and designed to have everything corroborate, then you would expect it to be accurate as part of the hoax plan (yet the hoax is not proven).

A second option is that MJ did die but the pic was completely fabricated (how did ben get it so accurate though?).

Third option is MJ did die, ben got an incomplete pic and doctored it in some way to enhance the image - possible.

Fourth option is the picture is 100% genuine and undoctored.

I go with the 3rd or 4th. Is it me or is there slight lividity on the left shoulder underneath?

the arabian nights

• on: April 18, 2010, 10:19:07 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Also this article by latoya http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1199092/La-Toya-Jackson-Michael-murdered--I-felt-start.html states that his eyes were open at the hospital.

We hugged and kissed him and the children lifted up his hands. He didn’t look like he was gone. His eyes were half open and he looked like he was sleeping. He wasn’t cold.

Looking back, this was the first time ever that anyone stated his eyes were slightly open. The ambulance pic came out within a day of his death. If that pic was constructed, how would they know to have his eyes slightly open?

If we assume that MJ did die, and ben evanstead knew that only his crew were there to take the picture, perhaps he realised he could construct the picture without anyone else being able to offer another pic that would prove it was false. Perhaps he did take a picture of MJ inside the ambulance, but discovered it was not good enough so decided to doctor it in some way. In this scenario the question would still stand - how did he know to have his eyes slightly open?I guess it depends on what you think was actually doctored.

Also, if he was going to construct that pic, he had to have had prior knowledge of what they did/were doing to mj in terms of what he should look like. He could not have accessed such information before the pic came out.
the orgins of the defence case - reports from the family?

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: April 18, 2010, 10:28:38 AM
arabian i don't know what you mean?

the arabian nights

• on: April 18, 2010, 10:50:35 AM
i think that murray has a poor case and will use what ever to get their client off the hook or present a reasonable doubt, it you look at what janet and latoya have said ,then they could use this to build a case and present a reasonabld doubt - if that is the case then he is off the hook

Offline alovesmichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alovesmichael

• on: April 18, 2010, 11:02:50 AM
When somebody passes away, how long does it usually take before the body "becomes cold"?

Offline LadyMedic

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LadyMedic
    • http://lady-medic.blogspot.com/

• on: April 18, 2010, 11:22:15 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
When somebody passes away, how long does it usually take before the body "becomes cold"?
From what I've read, it takes HOURS. And the environment greatly effects this as well. Apparently, a body will decrease about 1 degree C every hour until it reaches room temperature. But again, this is effected by environment. Usually after at least 8 hours the body will become "cold". Why?

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: April 18, 2010, 01:23:59 PM

As ladymedic says, those are the facts. Science is generally accurate. I believe you are asking because latoya said that mj was still warm in the following article.

She says Paris demanded to see her father ‘one last time’. After a nurse told La Toya it would help the children grasp the reality that their father was dead, she held Paris’s hand as all three children, together with Michael’s brother Randy, went into the small ante-room off the emergency room where Michael lay, still warm to the touch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... start.html

Offline alovesmichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alovesmichael

• on: April 18, 2010, 01:42:02 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

As ladymedic says, those are the facts. Science is generally accurate. I believe you are asking because latoya said that mj was still warm in the following article.

She says Paris demanded to see her father ‘one last time’. After a nurse told La Toya it would help the children grasp the reality that their father was dead, she held Paris’s hand as all three children, together with Michael’s brother Randy, went into the small ante-room off the emergency room where Michael lay, still warm to the touch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... start.html
Yeah that's exactly what I thought about  :) Latoya's the only person who keeps telling detailed stories.

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:38 PM
well latoya probably is the most comfortable with the press, perhaps that is why.

Offline Avijackson

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Avijackson

• on: April 24, 2010, 03:52:54 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
His eyes look closed to me besides these photos aren't legit anyway.  These are old photo no way they are recent.  I believe these photos were taken when he was in his 30's from a previous trip to the hospital.  That's my personal opinion.

Also it is my personal opinion...  :|

Offline Tina K.

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tina K.

• on: April 24, 2010, 05:16:35 AM
Quote from: "Avijackson"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
His eyes look closed to me besides these photos aren't legit anyway.  These are old photo no way they are recent.  I believe these photos were taken when he was in his 30's from a previous trip to the hospital.  That's my personal opinion.

Also it is my personal opinion...  :|

Ditto !

Michael I love you allways.