I didn't know that the Jacksons attended an after party when they went to the premeire of the film.  There were actually alot of Jacksons there.  Besides Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Siggy was there, Omer, Genevieve, Jafaar, Jermajesty, Randy Jr., Halima, and even Jermaine's ex wife.  Also Paula Abdul was there.  Ola Ray had the nerve to show up like she's crashing the party.  She all up in Jackie's face on one part and even up in Omer's face.  She just looks and acts tacky.  I also noticed Jermaine seem uncomfortable at the party.  He is acting very quiet.  Omer also seem shy too.  I thought it was weird that only foreign press was allowed in the party.  I suprised they allowed any media in the party.  Here's the video:
[youtube:1ylch2qj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=016clF6PNcY[/youtube:1ylch2qj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm... I see that no A-list celebrities bothered to attend. It was kind of funny to see the split screens for Paula and Ola as if they wanted to remind viewers who these women once were.

If only foreign press was invited, I wonder why the American press didn't report that they were not invited?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't know they had an afterparty either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im sorry why would you have someone there whom is sueing your brother? (chick from thriller video???) They are acting so odd. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "becca26"
Im sorry why would you have someone there whom is sueing your brother? (chick from thriller video???) They are acting so odd. :?:

Yeah that's what I was wondering too.  Why the heck was Ola Ray there when she sued MJ?  I notice that the Jacksons seem to ignore her though.  Maybe someone let her in the party because she was in the Thriller video and the family just let her stay to be nice and not cause a scene.  Also it is weird that only foreign press is there.  Seem like they would have invited Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood to cover the party.  This is Brazilian media strange.
 :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where did this video come from? I don't think we've seen this before have we? Why do they wear sunglasses when they are indoors? It seems like it would be harder to see where they are going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

wilds

I agree, the atmosphere is extremely uncomfortable.... something just aint right. Jermaine looks like he does not want to be there. He looks sad holding up the banner with Michael's face. I can see something in his eyes similar to Michael's that I've never seen before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions